I'm really happy that John Reynolds is here. Come on up John. And he is going to announce a brand new social media platform called Twirlr. Please welcome John Reynolds.
我很高興邀請John Reynolds來到這裡。上來吧John。然後他要發佈一個嶄新的社群媒體平台叫做Twirlr。請歡迎John Reynolds。
Hi, everybody. Thank you. Uh, we are very excited to launch our new platform. I do have to ask you to turn off all your mobile devices if that's ok, and use of this won't break until 6 p.m that we'd like to keep it quiet. It would really be great if there's no sharing of information at all until...
嗨,大家好。謝謝。啊,我們非常興奮地推出我們的新平台。如果可以的話,我得要求你們關掉所有行動裝置,而這樣的情況要持續到晚上六點,因為我們想要保持安靜。如果完全不去分享資訊的話就真的太好了,直到...
You want us to turn our devices off.
你想要我們關上行動裝置。
Sorry?
什麼?
I'm sorry sir. I can't comply. I have got to be online all the time.
很抱歉先生。我無法配合。我必須隨時在網路上。
Let me tell you how my life works!
我跟你說說我的生活狀況!
At breakfast, I'm tweeting. I'm tweeting while I'm eating.
早餐時,我在推(使用twitter)。我一面吃一面推(使用twitter)。
Because everything I ever do, I want the world to see it too.
因為我做過的每件事,想要全世界都看見。
I'm surfing. I'm typing, and also I'm Skyping.
我瀏覽。我打字,同時我也上Skype。
So who are you to tell us no? I'm putting this on Vimeo (Oh...oh...oh...)
所以你憑什麼告訴我們不要?我把這放上Vimeo(喔...喔...喔...)
Gotta share! Gotta share!
一定要分享!一定要分享!
Don't you dare, try to tell us not to share.
你竟敢叫我們不要分享。
No, we're not bitter (share). We just need twitter to share!
不,我們一點也不是在酸(分享)。 我們只需要Twitter去分享!
OMG! I have to put this on Facebook.
我的天啊!我得把這放上Facebook。
It's so great. I can't wait to write my status update.
這真棒。我等不及要發文更新動態。
Wish I could share this with my cat. There's gotta be an APP for that.
希望能跟我的貓咪分享這個。得要有個APP讓我那樣做。
I spend all my Fridays uploading pics(pictures) to MySpace.
我花了所有星期五的時間上傳照片到MySpace。
Is there anyone else here still on MySpace?
這裡還有別人在用MySpace嗎?
No! Gotta share! Gotta share!
不!一定要分享!一定要分享!
On FourSquare, I'm the mayor of this room.
在FourSquare網站上,我是這個房間的市長。
Share all of your mystery. Share your purchase history. Share!
分享你所有的秘密。分享你的購買紀錄。分享!
I never knew that all of you were so interconnected.
我從不知道你們通通都是串通好的。
I expected some Facebook friending, but now I see this song is trending.
我期盼能在Facebook上交些朋友,但現在我發現這首歌紅起來了。
Wow, our song is getting big! Now it's reached the top of Digg.
哇,我們的歌越來越紅!現在在Digg網被推到了最頂上。
YouTube, Tumblr, also Reddit.
YouTube、Tumblr,還有Reddit。
Looks like BoingBoing also spread it.
好像BoingBoing也在散佈它。
Tons of people just ReTweeted.
一堆人剛在twitter上回文。
All those people must have seen it.
所有那些人想必已經看過它了。
Gotta share! Gotta share! Gotta share! Life's not worth living if you're not online.
一定要分享!一定要分享!一定要分享!如果你沒在網路上生活就太不值得了。
Gotta share! Gotta share! Gotta share! To try to stop us is completely asinine.
一定要分享!一定要分享!一定要分享!要試著阻止我們完全是愚蠢的。
Gotta share! We gotta share!
一定要分享!我們一定要分享!
Unfortunately that's the end of my time. Thank you.
很不幸我的時間到此為止。謝謝你們。