使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「模仿印象中的美國人」- 70 People from 70 Countries Imitate Americans | Condé Nast Traveler


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

My best impression of an American is talking like this, kind of, you know, the Valley Girl-ish.
我對美國人最大的印象就是像這樣,有點,你知道,加州女孩的那種口音。

Many people from many countries try their best American impersonations.
來自各個國家的人盡力模仿美國人說話。

Everyone is just so cheerful. It's like "How are you?" "Great!"
每個人都超嗨的。就像這樣:「你好嗎?」「超棒的!」

Oh, hi! How are you doing?
喔,嗨!你好嗎?

I'm, like, so excited.
我,就是,超興奮的。

Hey!
嘿!

Hey! How are you, buddy?
嘿!兄弟,過得如何啊?

And everything's good.
都很棒。

Hi, how are you?
嗨,你好嗎?

I'm good! Yeah!
我很好!對呀!

Totally!
完全就是!

Awesome.
超棒的。

How do you...
你怎麼...

Hello.
哈囉。

Hi! How are you?
嗨!你好嗎?

How are ya?
你好嗎?

Oh my God! This is awesome! This is bad.
我的天哪!這實在太棒了!好煩喔。

Like, the Bahamas is, like, in Jamaica, right?
就像,巴哈馬在,那個,牙買加,對不對?

Really? It's like, oh, I don't know, like...
真假?就像,喔,我不知道,就是...

Like, literally, I can't even, like, I literally died.
就像,真心,我甚至沒辦法,就是,我真心要死了。

As if.
就像醬。

Seriously.
認真的。

Oh, really?
喔,真假?

That's so ridiculous.
那真的太荒謬了。

Oh my gosh! I Iove your skirt. Where did you get it?
喔我的天哪!我愛妳的裙子。妳在哪裡買的?

I was at the mall, and, like, I saw this boy I really liked.
我就是在那個賣場,然後,就是,我看到那個我很喜歡的男生。

And then he was, like, oh my God!
然後他真的,就是,我的天哪!

Oh my God.
喔我的天。

Oh my God.
喔我的天。

Oh my God.
喔我的天。

Oh my gosh.
喔我的天。

Oh my God!
喔我的天!

Oh my God! That is so fetch.
喔我的天!那實在太潮了。

Totally fetch.
超潮。

Typical American, um, big smile.
典型美國人,嗯,燦笑。

Ha-ha...
哈哈哈...

It's like the hand movement, the hand gesture.
就像手的動作,很多手勢。

Hey, what's up, dude?
嘿,過的怎樣啊,兄弟?

Yo, man, what's up?
喲,老兄,過得怎麼樣啊?

What's up, dude?
最近如何啊,老兄?

Sup yo!
過得怎樣啊!

Oh, man!
喔,我的天!

What's up?
最近如何啊?

Hip-hop.
嘻哈。

Dude, did you watch the Cubs' game last night?
兄弟,你昨晚有看芝加哥小熊隊的比賽嗎?

Dude, that's awesome!
兄弟,實在太讚了!

USA! USA!
美國!美國!

We can do it!
我們辦得到的!

America! Number one country in the world, yeah!
美國!全世界第一名的國家,耶!

I'm gonna build the wall...
我要建一道牆...

Like Trump?
像川普一樣?

So, I've been to Austin, Texas, but Austin, Texas is a bad place. You better watch out, girl!
所以我有去過德州奧斯汀,但德州奧斯汀是個不好的地方。妳最好小心點,妹妹!

Hey, baby. What are we gonna do for dinner?
嘿,寶貝。我們晚餐吃什麼?

Beer! Beer!
啤酒!啤酒!

What? You want a burger?
什麼?你要漢堡?

McDonald.
麥當勞。

Burger King, yeah!
漢堡王,耶!

We should go get, like, quinoa or something.
我們應該點個,像是藜麥或什麼的。

Beer.
啤酒。

Can I get a glass of water, please?
可以麻煩給我一杯水嗎?

Maybe we should go to some tacos.
我們應該點一些墨西哥夾餅。

Let me get a, uh, slice of pizza.
讓我來個,呃,一片披薩。

I love hot dogs so much.
我好愛熱狗喔。

Where's my peanut butter? You don't have any peanut butter?!
我的花生醬呢?你們沒有花生醬?!

You use peanut butter with everything.
你們吃什麼都要加花生醬。

Can I get a coffee?
可以給我一杯咖啡嗎?

Hi, I'd like a cup of coffee, please.
嗨,我想要一杯咖啡,謝謝。

I want my Starbucks to go.
請幫我把星巴克飲料裝外帶杯。

I like sugar in my coffee.
我喜歡在咖啡裡面加糖。

Three sugars and two creams, please. Thank you.
三顆糖漿和兩顆奶油球,麻煩你。謝謝。

Or...I'm not sure, like...what do you want?
或是...我不確定欸,就是...你覺得咧?

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!