使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「跟著妙麗學英國腔」- Hermione's British Accent


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

That's better, isn't it? Holy cricket. You're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?
這樣好多了,對吧?我的天哪。你是哈利波特!我是妙麗‧格蘭傑,你是?

I'm Ron Weasley.
我是榮恩‧衛斯理。

Pleasure. You two better change into robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon.
很榮幸認識你。你們兩個最好趕快換上長袍。我想我們快要到了。

You've got dirt on your nose, by the way. Did you know? Just there.
順便一提,你鼻子上髒髒的。你有發現嗎?就在那邊。

No. Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-o-sa, not Levio-sa!
不。停、停、停。你都要戳到別人的眼睛了。還有,你發音錯了。是啦唯「啊」薩,不是啦唯啊「薩」!

You do it, then, if you're so clever. Go on. Go on!
如果妳那麼聰明的話,那妳做啊。做啊。做啊!

Wingardium Leviosa!
溫咖癲啦唯啊薩!

Look at you, playing with your cards. Pathetic! We've got final exams coming up soon.
看看你,還在玩牌。可悲!我們就快要期末考了。

I'm ready. Ask me any question.
我已經準備好了。問我問題啊。

All right. What's the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness potion?
好。遺忘魔藥最重要的三個成分是什麼?

Forgot.
忘記了。

And what, may I ask, do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?
那我請問你,如果期末考試出現這題,那你要怎麼寫?

Copy off you?
抄妳的?

No, you won't. Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell.
才不會給你抄。還有,麥教授說會給我們特殊的羽毛筆,上面下了反作弊咒。

Really, really sorry about this. Petrificus Totalus!
真的真的很抱歉。整整--石化!

It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?
這是全英國最恐怖的鬼屋。我提過這件事嗎?

Twice.
提過兩次。

Do you want to move a bit closer?
你想要站近一點嗎?

Huh?
蛤?

To the Shrieking Shack.
靠近「尖叫屋」。

Actually, I'm...I'm fine.
其實,這樣...這樣就夠了。

Oh, well, that looks really painful.
喔,天哪,那看起來真的很痛。

So painful.
超痛。

Wake up! Wake up, Ronald!
起床!起床,榮恩!

Bloody hell!
我的天哪!

Honestly, get dressed. And don't go back to sleep. Come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready.
快點起來穿衣服。不要再回去睡了。快點,榮恩!你媽媽說早餐已經好了。

I won't be going alone, because believe it or not, someone's asked me! And I said, "Yes."
我才不會自己去,信不信由你,因為有人邀請我了!而且我答應了。

Viktor's gone to go and get drinks. Would you care to join us?
維克多去拿些飲料了。你們要加入我們嗎?

No. We'd not care to join you and Viktor.
不要。我們才不會加入你跟維克多呢。

What's got your wand in a knot?
你幹嘛發怒啊?

He's a Durmstrang. You're fraternizing with the enemy.
他是德姆蘭學院的。妳跟敵人太友好了吧。

The enemy?
敵人?

Who was it wanting his autograph? Besides, the whole point of the tournament is international magical cooperation, to make friends.
誰之前還要他的親筆簽名啊?還有,這個鬥法大賽的宗旨是國際魔法合作,彼此交流當朋友。

I think he's got a bit more than friendship on his mind.
我看他不只想跟妳當朋友啦。

He's way too old.
他太老了。

What? What? That's what you think?
什麼?什麼?你就是這樣想的?

Yeah, that's what I think.
對,我就是這樣想。

You know the solution, then, don't you?
你自己知道解決辦法,不是嗎?

Go on.
妳說啊。

Next time there's a ball, pluck up the courage and ask me before somebody else does. And not as a last resort.
下次有舞會的時候,在別人邀我之前就鼓起勇氣邀我。不要把我當最後的備案。

Well, that's... That's just completely off the point. Harry.
那是...那完全偏離重點了。哈利。

Where have you been? Never mind. Off to bed, both of you!
你跑到哪去了?算了。你們兩個都回床上去吧!

They get scary when they get older.
她們長大後就變得超可怕。

Ron, you spoiled everything!
榮恩,全都被你毀了!

What's this about?
你們在吵什麼?

Grawp! Put me down!
呱啦!放我下來!

Fine. Just needs a firm hand, is all.
還好。他只是需要嚴格管教。

Will you stop eating? Your best friend is missing!
你不要再吃了好不好?你最好的朋友失蹤了!

You...complete...arse, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks, and you say, "Hey"?
你這個...超級...大蠢蛋,榮恩‧衛斯理!你消失了幾個禮拜後才出現,然後你說「嘿」?

And what exactly did I say, may I ask?
那請問我跟你說了什麼?

My name. Just my name. Like a whisper.
我的名字。就只有我的名字。就像在我耳邊低語一樣。

How the ruddy?
什麼鬼呀?

Undetectable Extension Charm.
無形伸展咒。

You're amazing. You are.
妳太棒了。真的。

Always the tone of surprise.
每次都這麼意外。

Here he is. Just there.
他在這。就在那。

Brilliant.
聰明。

He just vanished. I just know I saw it.
他剛剛消失了。我剛剛有看到。

Maybe he's gone to the Room of Requirement. It doesn't show up on the map, does it? You said that last year.
他可能跑去萬應室了。萬應室不會在地圖上出現,對吧?妳去年有這麼說過。

That's right. I did.
對。我說過。

Let's go.
走吧。

Brilliant.
真聰明。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!