使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「世界各地新年都吃什麼?小朋友先來幫你試吃!」- Kids Try New Year's Food from Around the World


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Oh, man! What the...
喔,天哪!搞什麼...

Kids Try New Year's Food from around the World
小孩是吃世界各地的新年食物

Five, four, three, two, one! Happy New Year!
五、四、三、二、一!新年快樂!

That makes literally no sense.
那真的很沒道理欸。

Happy New Year!
新年快樂!

Are you excited?
妳興奮嗎?

Yes.
興奮。

Today you're trying New Year's food from around the world. Close your eyes.
今天你們會吃到全世界的新年食物。閉上眼睛。

12 Grapes (Spain)
12 顆葡萄(西班牙)

Oh, what's that? Grapes?
喔,那是什麼?葡萄?

Wait! Before you eat it, there are exactly 12 grapes in that glass.
等一下!在妳吃之前,玻璃杯裡有 12 顆葡萄。

No, there's 11.
錯,只剩 11 顆了。

There should be 12. Because in Spain, when the clock strikes midnight, they have to eat a grape for every time the clock rings.
應該要有 12 顆。因為在西班牙,午夜鐘聲響起時,西班牙人必須鐘每響一次就吃一顆葡萄。

Happy New Year!
新年快樂!

Five, four, three, two, one. All right, then.
五、四、三、二、一。好啦。

What the heck? No! You need a big mouth for that.
什麼鬼?不!你要有大嘴巴才塞得下去。

Now, according to Spanish tradition, you are gonna have a great New Year.
根據西班牙傳統,你會有個美好的新年。

More grapes, please.
請給我多一點葡萄。

Glucksschwein (Austria/Germany)
(德語)幸運豬(奧地利/德國)

Open!
張開眼睛!

What is this?
這是什麼?

It looks like a pig.
看起來像一隻豬。

It is a pig.
那就是豬。

It's not real pork. I think, a macaroon or something.
那不是真的豬肉。我覺得,像馬卡龍之類的。

Yeah, yeah. You're close. This is made out of marzipan.
對,對。很接近了。這是用杏仁糖做的。

So, in Austria and Germany, little kids will be gifted this. Some kids find these delicious piggies in their shoes.
在奧地利跟德國,小孩會收到這個禮物。有的小朋友會在他們的鞋子裡收到這些美味的小豬。

Why the heck is that a possibility?
到底為什麼有可能做到這件事呀?

Toshikoshi Soba (Japan)
跨年蕎麥麵(日本)

Open!
張開眼睛!

Japan?
日本?

Japan. Nailed it.
日本。強喔。

Soup and noodles.
湯跟麵。

Yes, so you dip the noodles in the soup, and then you eat noodles.
對,所以你把麵泡在湯裡,然後再吃麵。

Cold.
冷的。

It is cold. You're right.
是冷的。沒錯。

Wow. It's, like, freezing.
哇。真的是,有點,超冰的。

The name for it is Toshikoshi Soba.
這個名字叫做「跨年蕎麥麵」。

Toshikoshi Soba?
跨年蕎麥麵?

Those long noodles represent something.
那些長長的麵條代表某件事。

A long year.
很長的一年。

A long life.
很長的一生。

That means I'll have a long life?
意思是我會活很久嗎?

Yeah!
對!

Yeah!
耶!

Egg (El Salvador)
蛋(薩爾瓦多)

Open.
張開眼睛。

Water. Crack an egg. Put it in the water.
水。敲破蛋殼。放進水裡。

That's right!
沒錯!

I just drop it in the water?
就丟進水裡就好嗎?

No, you gotta crack the egg.
不是,你要先敲破蛋殼。

That was just disgusting.
很噁心捏。

Oh, man! What the...
喔,天哪!搞什麼...

Okay, look at the yolk. And that represents what your New Year will bring.
好,看看蛋黃。那代表了新年會帶來的東西。

It's gonna bring me ugliness? Oh, that's sad.
帶來醜不拉機嗎?喔,很慘耶。

What do you see among the yolk?
你從蛋黃中看到什麼?

I see yolk grass and stuff like that.
我看到蛋黃草之類的。

What is it that you see inside the yolk?
你從蛋黃裡面看到什麼?

A dinosaur?
恐龍?

I see cars driving over big hills.
我看到車子開過很高的山。

Oh, okay.
喔,好。

It looks like a narwhal.
看起來像獨角鯨。

What does that mean for your new year?
那對新年來說是什麼意思?

I'm gonna ride one.
我會騎到獨角鯨。

So, is that a good future or a bad future?
那這是好的未來還是不好的未來?

It's good!
是好的!

Great.
很棒。

Banista (Bulgaria)
Banista(保加利亞)

Pie.
派。

It tastes bad.
很難吃。

Okay.
好。

Cheese.
起司。

Yes. It has a white cheese filling, made with yogurt and eggs.
對。裡面是白起司餡料,用優格和蛋做成的。

This is called—
這叫做--

Hey, what is... What is this? What is that? Seriously? You had to leave the wrapper? Wait a minute. It's a fortune. I will learn a new language this year?
嘿,這是...這是什麼?那是什麼?認真嗎?你一定要把包裝紙放在裡面嗎?等一下。這是幸運籤。我今年會學新的語言?

Within this year, you will find a 50-dollar bill on the floor somewhere.
今年之內,你會在某個地方的地上撿到五十元。

This year, you will outgrow your Lola.
今年你會變得很成熟,就不需要你的寶貝 Lola 了。

That is not true.
才怪咧。

You will try at least a hundred new dishes this year. You made this. I knew it. You made it.
你今年至少會吃到一百種不同的食物。這是妳做的吧。我就知道。是妳做的。

Well, Chef Zach made it.
是 Zach 廚師做的。

Oh, Chef Zach is a great writer.
喔,Zach 廚師文筆很好。

On a one, and a two, and a three. Happy New Year!
一跟二跟三。新年快樂!

Happy New Year!
新年快樂!

Bye-bye!
掰掰!

Next year, I'm gonna have the luckiest new year ever.
明年我會有個史上最幸運的新年。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!