使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「經典史奴比動畫:莎莉不想要開學!」- Peanuts: Back To School


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Peanuts by Schulz
《花生漫畫》,作者 Schulz

Summer camp? Yes, I got your brochure. No, I wasn't planning on going to camp this year. Well, if I change my mind, could I bring my brother's wolf with me?
夏令營?有,我有收到你們的小冊子。沒有,我今年沒有計畫要去夏令營。嗯,如果我改變心意的話,我可以帶我哥哥的狼跟我一起去嗎?

That's another camp I don't have to go to.
不用參加的營隊又多一個了。

Well, what are you going to do this summer?
那妳今年暑假要做什麼?

Nothing.
什麼都不做。

Nothing?
什麼都不做?

Not a thing. This is gonna be a bean-bag summer.
一件事情都不做。今年暑假就是要躺在懶骨頭上面。

You asked for it, and I did it! I found you a bean-bag camp.
妳要求的,我幫妳找到啦!我幫妳找到一個懶骨頭夏令營了。

You're kidding!
你在開玩笑吧!

All you have to do each day is lie in your bean bag and watch TV.
妳每天只要躺在懶骨頭上面看電視就好。

Where do I sign?
要在哪裡簽名?

Dear big brother,
親愛的大葛格:

Life here at bean-bag camp is wonderful. We don't do anything all day except lie in our bean bags, watch TV, and eat junk food. Well, I have to close now and get this letter over to the post office—if I can get out of this bean bag.
在懶骨頭夏令營的生活超級美好。我們整天什麼都不用做,只要躺在懶骨頭沙發上、看電視,然後吃垃圾食物就好。我要寫到這就好,然後把這封信拿去郵局寄--如果我從這個懶骨頭沙發起得來的話啦。

Oh yeah, Sally comes home today from bean-bag camp. I'll be interested to see if she's changed.
喔對,莎莉今天從懶骨頭夏令營回來了。我想看看她有沒有變得不一樣。

I'm home.
我回來了。

Say, big brother, how much longer before school starts again?
大葛格,你說我們離開學還有多久?

I don't know. I think, uh, 16 days?
我不知道欸。我覺得,呃,十六天吧?

Oh, come on! Every year! They did it again! They're starting school again before I'm ready! I don't know how high Mount Everest is.
喔,夠了!每年都這樣!他們又這樣了!他們每次都在我還沒準備好的時候開學!我都不知道聖母峰多高。

You don't have to know, Sally. That's why you go to school. When you get to school, they'll tell you how high Mount Everest is.
妳不用知道呀,莎莉。那就是為什麼妳要去上學。妳去上學的時候,他們就會告訴妳聖母峰多高。

Why would I want to know that? And 16 days makes how many minutes?
我幹嘛想知道它多高啊?那十六天是幾分鐘?

Uh, I don't know. Probably a whole lot, I guess.
呃,我不知道。可能非常多分鐘,我猜。

That's good. I need lots of dread time.
那很好。我需要很多擔憂的時間。

Sally, what are you doing here on the side of the road?
莎莉,妳站在馬路邊在幹嘛呀?

I'm practicing waiting for the bus. You see, next week we go back to school. And the school bus is going to stop right there. So I'll already know how to wait for the bus. That is, if I can wake up. I haven't practiced that yet.
我在練習等公車。你看,下禮拜我們就要回學校了。校車就會停在那邊。所以到時候我就會知道怎麼樣等公車了。當然,前提是我有辦法起床的話啦。這個我是還沒練習。

Linus, what happens if a person refuses to go to school?
奈勒斯,如果有人拒絕去上學會發生什麼事情呢?

The sheriff comes and gets you and throws you in a dungeon. No food or water for 10 years.
警察杯杯就會來把妳抓起來,丟進地牢裡。十年沒有東西吃,沒有水喝。

I'd hate that.
我不喜歡。

I'm with you there.
我同意。

But, if I go to school, I go for how long?
但如果我去上學的話,我要上多久?

12 years.
十二年。

It's worth thinking about, isn't it?
這很值得考慮一下,對不對?

Hey, big brother, I've decided I'd rather go to school than spend 10 years in the dungeon.
嘿,大葛格,我已經決定了,我寧願去上學,也不要待在地牢裡面十年。

Uh, a wise decision, Sally. This year you'll probably be studying fractions.
呃,明智的選擇,莎莉。今年妳大概會學到分數的運算。

Exactly, where is this dungeon?
這個地牢的確切位置在哪?

Hey, big brother, I'm making our lunches. What kind of sandwich would you like?
嘿,大葛格,我在做我們的午餐。你想吃哪種三明治?

Peanut butter would be okay, I guess. Thank you. What I'd really like, of course, if you don't mind, would be roast beef with lettuce and mayonnaise, maybe a little mustard.
我覺得花生醬的就可以了。謝謝。我真的喜歡的其實是,如果妳不介意的話,幫我做個烤牛肉口味的,加生菜跟美乃滋,也可以加一點芥末。

Peanut butter it is.
就是吃花生醬的。

Sally, Sally! We're going to be late.
莎莉,莎莉!我們要遲到了。

Calm down, big brother. Your sandwich is ready. But...I don't know how you're going to carry it. Your lunch box is broken, and we're all out of paper bags. Do you have a pencil?
冷靜,大葛格。你的三明治準備好了。但是...我不知道你要怎麼帶去。你的午餐盒壞掉了,我們的紙袋也沒了。你有鉛筆嗎?

Sure, why?
當然有,怎麼了?

Rats.
討厭。

Hmm?
嗯?

I told you we had to hurry. The school bus just left.
我就跟妳說我們要快一點。校車剛剛開走了。

So, what do we do now?
那我們現在該怎麼辦?

We walk.
我們用走的。

Walk? You mean with legs?
用走的?你是說用腳走?

If the school bus doesn't come pretty soon, let's go home.
如果校車沒有很快就來的話,我們就回家吧。

We probably should wait a little longer.
我們可能要等久一點。

How much longer?
多久?

How about 20 minutes?
等二十分鐘可以嗎?

How about four seconds?
等四秒可以嗎?

Why do I rush down here every morning 10 minutes ahead of time so I won't miss the school bus, and then stand here for 10 minutes, hoping it won't come. Someday there's going to be a monument here, and you know what will be on it? "This is where Sally Brown wasted the best years of her life. She could have slept another 10 minutes." Wake me when the school bus comes.
為什麼我每天早上都要提早十分鐘衝下來,為了不錯過校車,然後又花十分鐘站在這裡希望校車不要來?有一天這裡就會有個紀念碑,你知道上面會寫什麼嗎?「莎莉布朗就是在這個地點浪費人生最好的時光。她本來可以多睡十分鐘的。」公車來的時候再叫醒我。

Here it comes now. It's almost to the middle of the block.
校車來了。快到街區中間了。

You woke me too soon. I could've slept another 30 feet.
你太快叫我了。我本來可以再多睡三十英尺的距離。

Wake up, Sally. We're at school.
醒醒,莎莉。學校到了。

Keep going, driver. Once more around the park.
司機先生,請繼續開。再繞一圈公園。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!