使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「當我們戴上『有色』眼鏡,會發生...」- Racist Glasses


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Racist glasses
種族歧視眼鏡

Yo, Rudy.
呦,Rudy。

Yo.
呦。

What's up, man. How you doing?
嗨,兄弟。過得如何啊?

How are you?
你好嗎?

Good, man. Good.
很好啊,兄弟。很好。

What's going on?
怎麼了?

Man, I just met this girl.
兄弟,我最近遇到一個女孩。

Yeah, nice.
喔,很棒啊。

I really like her. She's funny. Personality is amazing. Lovely, like, easy on the eyes. I think I'mma take her out to this restaurant. You know I like sushi, so I'mma take her to sushi—
我很喜歡她。她很有趣。個性很讚。很可愛,就是,很漂亮。我想我會帶她去這家餐廳。你知道我很喜歡壽司,所以我要帶她去吃壽司--

Not just like her. I think I really love her. And I think I really want to take it to the next step.
不只是喜歡她。我覺得我很愛她。我想我真的很想再和她更進一步。

My auditions...I actually just got a call back for a Geico commercial I did.
我的試鏡...我其實剛接到我去試鏡的 Geico 廣告通知,我過了試鏡第一關。

Yo, I'll call you in a little bit.
呦,我等等再打給你。

See what Andy's doing.
去看看 Andy 過得如何。

Yeah, we should.
對啊,應該要去看看的。

Stop by Andy's.
順路去 Andy 家。

Money! I do not have the money!
錢!我沒有錢!

You own four jewelry stores on Fairfax. How do you not have...
你在 Fairfax 有四家珠寶店。你怎麼可能沒有...

Yo.
呦。

How you doing?
你好嗎?

Hello, my friend! My name is Anwar. I will be your Uber driver. If you want some water, there's water in the back. There's also—
哈囉,我的朋友!我的名字是 Anwar。我是你的 Uber 司機。如果你想要喝點水,後面有水。還有--

If you like, I have the aux cord. Would you like the 7 iPhone?
如果你想要的話,我有音源線。你要 iPhone 7 的嗎?

My bad, bro.
我的錯,兄弟。

You okay? What's up, man?
你沒事吧?兄弟,你怎麼了?

Every time I put these glasses on, like, something magical happens. I'm telling you when I put these on—
我每次戴上這副眼鏡,就會,有些不可思議的事情發生。我是說我每次戴上去--

Rudy, listen to what you're saying. Magic glasses. There's no such thing as magic glasses.
Rudy,聽聽看你在說什麼。魔法眼鏡。沒有魔法眼鏡這種東西。

I'm not messing around here. When I put these on, something crazy happens.
我不是在胡鬧。我戴上眼鏡的時候就會有瘋狂的事情發生。

Yo, yo, yo. Calm down, calm down. Listen. There's no such thing as magic glasses, okay? You're getting yourself hyped up over—
呦、呦、呦。冷靜,冷靜。聽著。根本就沒有魔法眼鏡這種東西好嗎?你現在精神太亢奮--

Ha-ha... I'm white. I was thinking about buying the third yacht.
哈哈...我是白人。我在想要買第三台遊艇。

Are you feeling okay? Did you drink enough water? You—
你覺得還好嗎?你有沒有喝夠多水?你--

Hello? That was just a million dollars.
哈囉?那只是一百萬美元而已。

Yup, it worked. Put them on. Put them on. You don't believe me.
沒錯,真的是瘋狂的眼鏡。你戴上去。你戴戴看。你不相信我。

Hello, Papi! I clean your whole house for five dollars right now. I'll clean the whole thing.
哈囉,兄弟!我現在可以打掃你整個房子,只要五塊錢。我會全部清掃得很乾淨。

Okay, wow. Those are very real.
好,哇。真的很真實。

What do I do with these, man?
我該拿這眼鏡怎麼辦,老兄?

Get rid of those.
把眼鏡丟掉。

They're dangerous.
實在太危險了。

That's bad news.
太糟了。

Where do I even put them?
但我到底要放哪裡?

Just...
就直接...

What is she doing?
她在幹嘛?

No, no, no. Don't put them on. Don't put them on.
不、不、不。不要戴。不要戴。

Don't talk to me like that, white boy.
不要用那種語氣跟我說話,白人。

I said that its 10 for the garden, and that's all you get!
我說掃花園就是十塊錢,就是這麼多了!

You son of a b***h.
你這該死的混蛋。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!