使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「不用多說了,把影片傳給你口臭的朋友看!」- When Your Friend Has Bad Breath


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Knock, knock!
叩、叩!

Okay, my boy. Danny! What's up, bud?
我的兄弟。Danny!過得怎樣啊,兄弟?

Sup, man?
如何啊,老兄?

I'm good, bro. How are you, man?
我很好啊,兄弟。你呢,老兄?

I'm good. Yo, is that my boy, Jack?
很好啊。呦,那不是我的兄弟 Jack 嗎?

Hey, buddy. What's going on?
嘿,好兄弟。一切都好嗎?

Sup, buddy? Like, how long has it been? It's been a long time, bro. Like, it's been so long. Yo, how's your mom doing? Yo, I haven't seen your mom in so long, too.
怎麼樣啊,兄弟?天哪,這是過了多久了?超久沒見了,兄弟。真的超級久沒見。呦,那你媽媽過得如何啊?呦,我也超久沒看到你媽媽了。

Yo, Ranvir, are you good?
呦,Ranvir,你還好嗎?

Yeah, bro, I'm good.
很好啊,兄弟,我很好。

I mean, you're, like, holding your nose.
我的意思是,你在捏鼻子。

Oh, this? You know, I had...I had a nosebleed, but I'll be okay in a little bit. Don't worry. It happens all the time.
喔,這個嗎?你知道,我會...我會流鼻血,但我一下就好了。不用擔心。常常這樣。

Okay.
好喔。

Yo, Jack, what's with the mask, man?
呦,Jack,你幹嘛戴面罩啊,兄弟?

Bro, I always wear a mask.
兄弟,我都會戴面罩啊。

All right, weirdo.
好吧,怪胎。

You guys ready to play some ball?
你們準備好要打球了嗎?

Yo, bro, before we head out for ball, why don't we have some gum first? Bro, you know, hit some threes with fresh breath.
嘿,兄弟,我們出去打球之前,何不先來點口香糖?兄弟,你知道,用清新的口氣投幾個三分球。

What?
什麼?

Okay, one for Jack. And Danny, I'll give you one, two, three, four, five, six... Yeah, just take them all, bro. Take them all.
好,一顆給 Jack。還有 Danny,我給你一、二、三、四、五、六...對,全部拿去好了,兄弟。全部給你。

No. I'm good, man.
不。我不用了,兄弟。

Awe, damn it.
噢,可惡。

You know what, bro? I'll be back in a second. All right?
兄弟,你知道嗎?我一下就會回來。好嗎?

Where are you going? Whatever.
你要去哪裡?算了。

Wow, dude! What are you doing, man?
哇,老兄!你在幹嘛啊,兄弟?

Bro. What? Man, I can't brush my boy's teeth?
兄弟。怎麼了?我不能幫自己的好兄弟刷牙嗎?

You just don't do that to your boys!
誰會幫自己的兄弟刷牙啊!

I brush Jack's teeth every week, man.
我每個禮拜都幫 Jack 刷牙啊,老兄。

He does.
沒錯。

You know what, guys? Let's just calm down a little bit. And let's get some drinks, fam.
大家,你們知道嗎?我們稍微冷靜一下。我們去拿點喝的,老兄。

Yeah. I'm down. Let's go.
對。我也要喝。走吧。

I'll get them.
我去拿。

Okay, okay. You guys ready to get licked, fam? All right. This one's for Jack. This one's Danny's. And this one's mine. Bottoms up.
好,好。準備好要嗨了嗎,兄弟?好。這杯是 Jack 的。這杯是 Danny 的。這杯是我的。乾杯。

What's that smell? It smells kind of weird, no?
那什麼味道啊?聞起來很奇怪,沒有嗎?

No, fam, it's Hennessy. Man, drink it. Trust me.
沒有啊,老兄,這是 Hennessy 白蘭地欸。喝啦,兄弟。相信我。

Is that freaking mouthwash?
那是該死的漱口水嗎?

Wait, what? Why would I give you mouthwash? Bro, that's crazy.
等一下,什麼?我怎麼會給你漱口水?兄弟,那太誇張了啦。

The mouthwash bottle is right there!
漱口水的瓶子就在那裡啊!

Bro, that's not a mouthwash. It says Hennessy right on it, bro. New packaging. Limited edition.
兄弟,那不是漱口水啦。上面就寫 Hennessy 白蘭地呀。全新包裝。限定款。

Okay. Honestly, guys. What's going on? First, the gum. Then the toothbrush. Now the drink? Is there something you want to tell me?
好。說真的,大家。到底什麼事情?先是口香糖。接著是牙刷。現在是漱口水?你們是想跟我說什麼嗎?

Fam. I don't know how to tell you this, but truth is, your breath stinks, man.
兄弟。我不知道怎麼跟你講,但其實就是,你嘴巴超臭的,兄弟。

What? My breath does not smell, guys. Okay?
什麼?我才沒有口臭。好嗎?

I've been trying all day to tell you. You can't take the hints.
我整天都想跟你說這件事情。你就是看不懂我的暗示。

You know what, guys? Screw you, Jack. And screw you, Ranvir. All right? My breath does not smell. Watch this.
你們知道嗎?去你的,Jack。還有去你的,Ranvir。知道嗎?我沒有口臭。你看。

Bro, what's going on?
兄弟,你怎麼了?

Bro, I think he's choking, man.
兄弟,我覺得他要窒息了,兄弟。

Bro, you gotta give him CPR.
兄弟,你應該幫他人工呼吸。

CPR?
人工呼吸?

I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了。

Mouth-to-mouth.
嘴對嘴。

Guys, I can't breathe!
你們,我快不能呼吸了!

But fam, he's your boy.
但兄弟,他是你的好朋友啊。

Bro, I met him through you.
老兄,我是因為你才認識他的欸。

Someone give me mouth-to-mouth!
誰來幫幫我嘴對嘴人工呼吸!

Bro, you know him so well. Just save his life real quick.
兄弟,你跟他那麼熟。就快點救他。

Man, I don't even follow him back on Instagram.
兄弟,我連 IG 都沒有回追蹤他欸。

God, I hate you guys so much!
天哪,我好恨你們喔!

All right, bro. Rock-paper-scissors, all right?
好,兄弟。剪刀石頭布,可以嗎?

All right. Let's go.
好。來吧。

Bro, I'm still not f**king doing it.
兄弟,我還是他*的不想。

You're gonna do it!
你給我去!

What's happening? What is happening?
發生什麼事情了?發生什麼事?

Bro, is he dead?
兄弟,他死了嗎?

Bro, I think he's dead.
兄弟,我想他死了。

Yeah.
對。

Bro, we tried our best, all right? In case the cops come.
兄弟,但我們盡力了,對吧?如果警察來問的話。

Bro, we tried so hard.
兄弟,我們超級盡力的。

Every one in five homies suffer from bad breath when they're with friends...
在兄弟群中,每五個就有一個人的口臭會熏死朋友...

Share this with that friend.
把影片分享給那個朋友。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!