使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「咖哩哥變身魔鬼教練?新的一年,迎接新的自己」- New Year, New Me


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

This video is sponsored by Brita.
本影片由 Brita 贊助播出。

January 1
一月一號

New year...new me.
新的一年...新的我。

January 2
一月二號

Don't look at me, Stephen Curry. Come on, man! What? You've never had pizza for breakfast?
不要看著我,咖哩哥。拜託,老兄!怎樣?你早餐沒吃過披薩嗎?

No, not really. Let's put the pizza down, man.
不,不算有。兄弟,把披薩放下來。

I wasn't finished.
我還沒吃完耶。

You don't need that.
你不用吃完。

But how... What is...what is, uh...
不過怎麼... 這是...這是怎麼...

Don't worry about it. All that matters is I'm here to help you.
別擔心。唯一重要的是我是來這幫你的。

Help me with what? My free throws? Sorry. I need...I need help.
幫我啥?練罰球嗎?抱歉。我...我需要幫助。

Last name: Curry
他姓咖哩

First name: Steph
名叫史蒂芬

Helping me out
伸出援手

Turning me into the best
讓我變成最棒的

He said
他說

First things first, these water bottles gotta go
重要的事先做,這些水瓶必須消失

I said, "Why?" and he said
我說:「為什麼?」,他說

"Don't you love the ocean, bro?"
「兄弟,難道你不愛海洋嗎?」

He then whipped out the Brita Stream so beautifully
接著他帥氣掏出 Brita 濾水壺

"Fills quickly," he said
「超快裝滿,」他說

"And it pours immediately!"
「而且馬上就能倒出來!」

So he poured two glasses, and we both said, "Cheers!"
所以他倒了兩杯水,我們都說「乎乾啦!」

Time to move on
是時候向前走

Yes, it was time to face my fears
沒錯,該正視我的恐懼了

Instead of eating pizza, why not try a healthy snack?
與其吃披薩,何不試試健康的點心?

I said, "Because pizza is delicious, and healthy food is whack!"
我說:「因為披薩超好吃,健康食物有夠瞎!」

He introduced me to some veggies and some salad in a bowl
他裝在碗裡讓我認識一些蔬菜和沙拉

It actually tasted good, even though it hurt my soul
那其實滿好吃的,雖然這讓我很痛心

Then he made me exercise, which I had never done before
接著他逼我運動,我以前從來沒做過

We did some weird drills, and they made me very sore
我們做了一些怪訓練,讓我全身好痠痛

Then we did some Tai Chi
接著我們打太極

Always been a fan
一直都很喜歡太極

Didn't know what I was doing, but I felt more like a man
不知道到底在幹嘛,不過覺得我更像真男人了

And he had me make a present that would make my girl blush
他叫我準備一個會讓我女人臉紅的禮物

And we cleaned my place
我們打掃我家

Made it tidy in a rush
匆忙讓它變整齊

Then I sat with my beloved with a candlelit meal
後來我和我的小親親坐享燭光大餐

Then he gave me a wink
他對我眨眨眼

Because he knew I made her feel
因為他知道我讓她感覺

Amazing
超棒 der

First name: Stephen
他叫史帝芬

Last name: Curry
他姓咖哩

He came into my life
走進我的生活

Now everything is less blurry
讓一切變更清晰

Oh, Steph Steph Curry
噢,小史小史咖哩哥

Steph Curry Curry Steph Steph
小史小史咖哩哥

Helping me out
伸出援手

Turning me into the best, best
讓我變成最最棒的

First name: Stephen
他叫史蒂芬

Last name: Curry
他姓咖哩

He came into my life
走進我的生活

Now everything is less blurry
讓一切變更清晰

Oh, Steph Steph Curry
噢,小史小史咖哩哥

Steph Curry Curry Steph Steph
小史小史咖哩哥

Helping me out
伸出援手

Turning me into the best, best
讓我變成最最棒的

Hey, how are you doing? I got two large pizzas for...Rudy? Extra cheese...
嘿,你好嗎?我這有兩個大披薩要給...魯迪?起司要多...

I...I ordered that before...
我...我是之前點的...

Extra bread, extra gluten...
麵包要多、麩質多加...

Yeah, whatever.
隨便你。

Who are you talking to?
你在跟誰說話?

What do you mean? I'm talking to my friend Stephen Curry.
你說什麼?我在跟我麻吉咖哩哥說話啊。

There's nobody there.
那裡又沒人。

You don't see Stephen Curry standing here? Right now?
你沒看到史蒂芬‧柯瑞就站在這裡?就在此刻?

Listen, bro, can you just take these pizzas? I don't got all day.
聽著,老兄,你能不能就把這些披薩拿走?我可沒整天可以耗。

Wait a minute. If you're not real, then that means...
等等。如果你不是真的,那麼那就代表...

The power to change was in you all along, my friend.
改變的力量一直在你身上,我的朋友。

Wow... I think you changed my life, Stephen Curry. Thank you.
哇... 咖哩哥,我想你改變了我的人生。謝謝你。

Good luck, buddy. Man, people are weird these days, huh?
老兄,祝你好運。天啊,歹年冬厚肖人,是吧?

I know, right?
我知道,很怪對吧?

Let's get out of here.
我們閃人吧。

Let's go.
走吧。

I need a new job.
我需要換個新工作。

New year, new you!
新的一年,新的你!

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!