使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

「紐西蘭航空 x 好萊塢巨星--異想天開飛安宣導影片又一支!」- Safety in Hollywood


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Anna? It's Rhys! No, the other one. Hey, listen...I've written a safety video for Air New Zealand, and I want you to be in it. It's like a Hollywood cop movie.
安娜?我里斯啦!不是,另一個。嘿,聽著...我替紐西蘭航空寫了齣飛安影片,我想要妳尬一角。那就像一部好萊塢警匪電影。

Air New Zealand presents
紐西蘭航空獻上

Safety Aboard This Aircraft
機上安全影片

There he is, the pot dealer!
他在那,大鍋販!

Kia ora! Before we leave, we'd like to remind you to obey all crew member instructions, placards, and illuminated signs.
您好(毛利語)!出發前,我們想提醒您遵守所有機組人員指示、標語以及發光號誌。

We've got to go now!
我們得馬上走!

Loose items must be stowed in the overhead locker or underneath the seat in front.
零散物品務必存放在頂上置物櫃或前方座位下方。

Those are police donuts!
那些是警察杯杯甜甜圈耶!

If the seat belt sign were to illuminate, return to your seat straight away.
如果安全帶號誌亮起,請立即返回您的座位。

Belts fit low across your hips.
安全帶扣在低於臀部處。

Keep it on throughout the flight, but should you need to get up, just lift the lever.
旅途中請全程繫上,但萬一您需要起身,只要拉起扣環即可。

He's getting away... No, no, no, no, no, no. Stop.
他要逃走啦... 不不不不不。停。

Cut!
卡!

A cop movie?! Rhys, if I'm gonna do a safety video, I wanna at least do something that's finally going to win me an award.
警匪片?!里斯,如果我要拍飛安影片,我至少想拍一部終於能讓我得獎的。

How about romance?
那愛情片呢?

Anna! Anna! Anna! I came to tell you that...I love you.
安娜!安娜!安娜!我來告訴妳...我愛妳。

I think I'm going to faint.
我覺得我要暈倒了。

If you need some air, oxygen masks will fall down from above.
如果您需要一些空氣,氧氣面罩會從上方掉下。

Pull down on the mask, place over your nose and mouth, and adjust the elastic for a secure fit. If the bag doesn't inflate, oxygen will still flow.
拉下氧氣面罩、置於口鼻上,並將鬆緊帶調緊。假如袋子沒有膨脹,氧氣仍會流通。

And remember, secure your own mask before assisting little ones.
記住,協助孩童前先戴好自己的面罩。

Merci beaucoup.
非常感謝(法文)。

Kiss me!
吻我!

If an emergency were to happen during takeoff or landing, fasten your seat belt and place your forehead against the seat in front. Put your feet back and firmly on the floor, and hold your lower legs.
起降時若發生意外,繫上您的安全帶並將額頭抵住前方座位。雙腳收回並穩放在地面,然後握住自己的小腿。

If there's no seat in front or it's too far away, put one hand over the other on top of your head, elbows on either side of your legs, and feet back firmly on the floor.
如果前方沒有座位或距離太遠,雙手交叉放在頭頂、手肘置於腿的兩側,然後雙腳往後穩放在地面。

In Business Premier, sit upright. Put your hands on your thighs and your feet firmly on the floor.
商務艙中,坐挺。雙手放在大腿上然後腳穩放地面。

Rhys, stop.
里斯,暫停。

What? Too French?
怎麼了?太法國嗎?

I just don't think people are gonna believe an Australian actor playing a Frenchman.
我只是不覺得一個澳洲演員演法國人會有說服力。

New Zealand.
紐西蘭。

Do you like scary movies, Rhys?
里斯,你喜歡恐怖電影嗎?

Umm...
呃...

Oh, these woods are scary. But what a perfect place for a swim! Oh!
噢,這樹林讓人好怕怕。不過真是個適合游泳的好地方!噢!

Life jackets are within easy reach of your seat.
救生衣在座位上很容易就能拿到。

Are they?
是嗎?

In Economy class, it's located under your seat.
經濟艙中,救生衣就放在您的座位下。

They're easy fastened sitting down—just rip back the tag, pull over your head, clip the straps together, and tighten. Pull the red tab to inflate your life jacket, but only after you've exited the aircraft. For more inflation, blow into the mouthpiece.
救身衣坐著很容易穿上--只要撕掉標籤、拉過頭部、將綁帶扣在一起,接著拉緊。拉下紅色拉環來替救身衣充氣,不過只能在您離開飛機後拉。想充更多氣,吹氣到吹嘴。

Crew have infant life jackets, should you need them.
萬一您需要嬰兒救身衣,機組人員那有。

What?
啥?

Not scary? What about now?
不可怕嗎?那現在哩?

Crew are now pointing out your exits. Count the rows to your nearest exit. It could be behind you.
機組人員正在指示緊急逃生口。數一數距離您最近逃生口的座位排數。那可能就在您身後。

In the event of an emergency, escape-path lighting will guide you. And if we have to evacuate, leave all baggage behind.
萬一發生緊急事件,走道逃生燈會引導您。如果需要疏散,將所有行李留下。

You can't escape me, Rhys!
你逃不出我的魔掌的,里斯!

Let's cut to something else.
我們切換場景吧。

This is better. Oh!
這好多了。噢!

Howdy. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on this aircraft. And that includes using or charging electronic cigarettes.
您好啊。吸菸在這架飛機上任何地方都是不被允許的。那包含使用電子菸或替電子菸充電。

Draw.
掏槍。

Eh?
啥?

Draw!
掏槍!

Or? Or what?
或?或啥?

Draw!
掏槍!

You can't start a sentence with "or." You can end one with "or." We do that in New Zealand a lot. Like, "Do you want fish and chips, or?"
妳不能用「或」來當句子開頭。你可以用「或」來當句尾。我們在紐西蘭常那樣。像是:「你想要炸魚薯條,或?」

Draw!!!
掏槍!!!

I've done a lot of gunfighting, so...
槍戰我是老手,所以...

Ugh...I'll text you!
厚...我傳訊息給你啦!

Lightweight handheld electronic devices may be used at any time. These must be secured in your hand or in a clothing or seat pocket. Stow larger devices such as laptops in the overhead locker or in a bag underneath the seat in front.
輕型手持電子裝置可以隨時使用。這些物品必須手持或放在衣物或座位口袋內。筆電那類大型裝置放在頂上置物櫃,或放在袋子裡置於前方座位下。

What did he say?
他說啥?

Ensure all devices are switched to flight mode as Wi-Fi is not available on this aircraft. Feel free to use Bluetooth, but only after selecting flight mode.
確保所有裝置調到飛航模式,因為機上不提供 Wi-Fi 無線上網。請隨意使用藍牙,但只能在選擇飛航模式後。

What?
啥?

For more information, just look at the safety card in the seat pocket in front.
想了解更多資訊,只要查看前方座位口袋中的安全指示卡。

Or ask your flight attendant.
或詢問空服人員。

That's it from us.
說明結束。

From all your crew, thanks for flying Air New Zealand.
全體機組人員,感謝您搭乘紐西蘭航空。

Haha...classic!
哈哈...太經典了!

What?
什麼?

The tu...tumbleweed thing.
那個...那坨風滾草。

It was great working with you too, Anna. Your warrior outfit?
安娜,我也很高興和妳合作。妳的戰士服?

The End
劇終

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

YOUTUBELEARN播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!