使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「信用卡、簽帳金融卡差在哪?逗趣動畫帶你了解各式卡種」- Debit Cards vs.Credit Cards


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Your total comes to 22.38.
您的消費總金額是 22.38 美元。

Okay.
好的。

And how will you be paying for that today?
那您今天要怎麼付款呢?

Um...
嗯...

Well, isn't it obvious?
嗯,這不是想都不用想嗎?

Shh...she can make her own decision.
噓...她可以自己作決定。

Uh, who said that?
呃,誰在說話?

Hello!
哈囉!

Ah!
啊!

I can handle this purchase—easy-peasy. That's what debit cards do.
我可以搞定這筆交易--輕輕鬆鬆。那就是簽帳金融卡的功能。

Do you remember how awesome my rewards program is, though? Swipe me. We got this.
不過,妳還記得我的回饋方案有多棒吧?刷我。交給我們吧。

I think what these two meant to say is that you want to use me—prepaid debit. I mean, look at my logo—just like a credit card. Cool, right?
我想這兩位要表達的是妳想用我--預付卡。我是說,看看我的標誌--就和信用卡一樣。很酷,對吧?

Please...you're nothing like me. I'm the only one here who can help build credit. You have literally zero effect on a credit score.
拜託...你和我一點也不像。我是在座唯一一張可以幫忙建立信用的卡。你對信用分數說真的一點用都沒有。

But I don't need a whole special approval process. I'm accessible. Anyone can own me.
不過我不需要一堆特殊批准流程。我很容易取得。任何人都可以擁有我。

I'm pretty accessible, too. And I tend to have less fees than you do, prepaid debit.
我也滿容易取得的啊。而且我要收的費用通常還比你少呢,預付卡。

Oh, yeah? Name one.
喔,是嗎?舉一個來聽聽啊。

Activation fee.
開卡費。

Sometimes.
有時候要。

Transaction fees.
交易費。

Not always.
不是每次都要。

Reload fees.
重覆儲值費。

Well...
這個嘛...

Maintenance fees.
維護費。

I said one! At least I don't have to worry about crazy interest rates or overdraft fees.
我說舉一個而已!至少我不用擔心不合理的利率或透支費。

I do charge interest on balances, but that's the trade-off for a generous credit limit. You're limited to the amount loaded onto you, and you're limited to how much is in your checking account.
我的確會就欠款來收取利息,不過那是換取高額信用額度的代價。你受限於儲值在你身上的金額,而你則受限於你的帳戶裡有多少錢。

Right. That's why people who hang out with you too much get into tons of debt!
是啊。那就是為什麼太常和你鬼混的人會欠下一屁股債!

And every day it sounds like there's a headline about a new credit card data breach.
而且聽起來像每天都有新的信用卡資料外洩的頭條。

Ugh! Don't give me that attitude. Debit and I are protected by federal law to minimize liability caused by that kind of stuff. If you get lost or stolen, you're out of luck most of the time.
呃!少對我那種態度。簽帳金融卡和我可是受到聯邦法保護,來將那類事情造成的麻煩降到最低。如果你不見或被偷走,你通常就倒大楣了。

You're just jealous because everyone thinks I'm cool, and you can't handle it!
你只是因為大家覺得我很酷就忌妒我,你受不了那樣!

How dare you challenge me, you good-for-nothing piece of plastic!
你怎麼敢這樣挑戰我,你這張沒用的塑膠玩意!

Don't checking and savings accounts mean anything to anybody anymore?
難道活期存款帳戶對大家來說不再有任何意義了嗎?

Guys! Let's be cool. Can you just try and say something nice about each other? Come on! I know you can do it.
大夥兒!我們冷靜下來。你們能不能試著說說彼此的好話?快啊!我知道你們做得到。

Well, credit does have cool rewards.
好吧,信用卡確實有些滿酷的回饋。

And if you're smart about it and don't carry a balance, she can be pretty great.
而且如果你聰明運用,然後不要逾期欠款,信用卡她是可以滿不賴的。

And I guess prepaid debit can come in handy, like if you're traveling.
我想預付簽帳卡可以派上用場,像是你在旅行的時候。

You can use it in lots of different places.
你可以在很多不同的地方用預付卡。

And if it gets lost or stolen, it can't be used to access your account.
而且如果它遺失或被偷走,它不能被用來進入你的帳戶。

And debit, like, I totally admire your affordability.
簽帳金融卡,我完全欣賞你的負擔能力。

And you can be used to take out cash from ATMs all over the world.
而且你可以用來從世界各地的 ATM 領現金。

You kind of rock at managing money, I must say.
我必須說,你在理財這方面超強。

See! Was that so difficult?
看吧!有那麼難嗎?

I guess not. But getting back to your purchase—how are you going to pay?
我猜是沒那麼難。不過回到妳這次買東西--妳要怎麼付錢?

Yeah, Jen. Who are you gonna choose?
對啊,珍。妳要選誰?

Please, please, please... Pick me...
拜託拜託拜託... 選我...

Who's it gonna be?
是誰呢?

Pick me, pick me...
選我選我...

Oh, I'm just gonna pay with cash this time.
噢,我這次用現金付就好了。

No...
不...

Really?!
有沒有搞錯?!

No...
不...

No way.
不可能。

You cannot do that!
妳不能那樣做。

Hee-hee...
嘻嘻...

Hey, guys! What about me?
嘿,大家!那我呢?

Uh...who are you?
呃...你哪位?

I'm an old gift card, with 12 cents left on it. I'll show myself out...
我是一張舊禮物卡,裡面還有剩 12 分錢。我自己出去...

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!