Mm, great nap.
嗯,睡得真好。
It really was.
真的好好睡。
Things We're All Doing Right Now
防疫期間我們都在做的事情
1. Eating all day long
1. 整天都在吃
Hey. Well, you... You don't look good, Joe.
嘿。你...你看起來臉色不太好,Joe。
Well, the fridge broke, so I had to eat everything. Cold cuts, ice cream, limes... Hey, what was in that brown jar?
冰箱壞掉了,我只能把東西全部吃光。冷切肉盤、冰淇淋、萊姆...啊,對了,那個咖啡色罐子裡的東西是什麼啊?
That's still in there?
那個東西還在?
Not anymore.
現在不在了。
2. Speaking to anything...and everything
2. 跟任何東西...所有東西說話
So, what do you say, boys? Should I call him? Well, you know what they say: Ask your slippers a question...you're going crazy.
孩子們,你們覺得呢?我該打給他嗎?大家都說:對著自己的拖鞋問問題...絕對是頭殼壞掉了。
3. Cleaning the entire house
3. 大掃除
Oh, look at her. So happy.
喔,看看她。多開心呀。
If only there were a smaller one to clean this one.
如果有更小的吸塵器來清這個吸塵器就好了。
4. Learning how to cook
4. 學煮菜
So, if I mess this up, there's nothing else for dessert?
如果我搞砸了,大家就沒有點心吃了對不對?
You're not gonna mess it up.
妳不會搞砸的。
Wow, Monica, I love that. You really have faith in me. Thank you. Technical question: How do you know when the butter is done?
哇,Monica,真感動。妳對我真的很有信心。謝謝妳。問個技術性的問題:要怎麼知道奶油可以了?
Well, it's done about two minutes before it looks like that.
在奶油變成這樣的兩分鐘前就好了。
5. Thinking about calling your ex
5. 思考要不要打給前任
Did she call?
她有打來嗎?
No. Sorry.
沒有。我很遺憾。
Well, may...maybe I should call her.
還是...我應該打給她。
No! Forget her, man. You don't need her. You don't need that.
不行!忘掉她,兄弟。你不需要她。一點都不需要。
He's right. What she did was unforgivable.
他說的對。她對你做的事情不可原諒。
Well, yeah, but... You know, what if I was wrong?
是沒錯啦,但...如果我搞錯了怎麼辦?
6. Prank calling your friends
6. 打惡作劇電話給朋友
Hello. Chandler Bing.
喂。我是 Chandler Bing。
Hello, Mr. Bing. I love you.
喂,Bing 先生。我愛你。
All right. Whoever this is, stop calling me! It's been six months. It's not funny!
夠了。不管你是誰,不要再打了!已經連續六個月了。一點都不好玩!
But I love you.
但是人家愛你。
Leave me alone! For the love of God, leave me alone!
走開!看在老天的份上,不要再打來了!
And that's Wednesday.
星期三就是要這樣享受。
7. Inventing new games
7. 發明新遊戲
Yes! Chandler Bing, seven. Chandler Bing, zero.
耶!Chandler Bing,七分。Chandler Bing,零分。
You're driving me crazy with that.
你快把我搞瘋了。
Okay. I'll stop.
好啦。我不玩了。
No. Don't stop. Move the ball further away. Ross could make that shot.
不是叫你不要玩。把球移遠一點。這距離連 Ross 都可以投進去了。
8. Redecorating your house
8. 重新裝飾家裡
What are...what are...what are these?
這些...這些...這些是什麼東西?
Oh, just some pictures I made and hung up. Thought they'd brighten up the place. They do, don't you think?
喔,只是一些我畫的圖,我把它們掛起來。覺得這樣可以讓家裡看起來更漂亮。真的有比較漂亮,妳不覺得嗎?
9. Fighting with your neighbor
9. 跟鄰居吵架
Morning's here
美好的早晨來了
The morning's here
美好的早晨來了
Sunshine is here
陽光灑下來了
The sky is clear
天空清澈無比
The morning's here
美好的早晨來了
The morning's here
美好的早晨來了
Hey! Do you have to do that? It's Saturday!
喂!你一定要那麼吵嗎?今天是星期六欸!
Oh, come on! Morning's here!
喔,拜託!太陽都曬屁股了!
Morning's here
美好的早晨來了
The morning's here
美好的早晨來了
Sunshine is here
陽光灑下來了
10. Staring at the people in the hallway
10. 盯著走廊上的人
Ross, you gotta stop, okay? You can't just stare through the peephole for three hours.
Ross,不要再看了好嗎?你已經用貓眼偷看別人三小時了。
11. Speaking to your pets
11. 跟寵物講話
Okay, then what happened? Oh! Uh-huh, uh-huh. You'll get your turn!
真的啊,接著發生什麼事情了?喔!嗯嗯,你繼續說。還沒輪到你!
12. And on some days, taking ovulation tests, too
12. 有時候也會測一下自己有沒有排卵
Where are all my ovulation sticks? There's only one here.
我的排卵測試棒呢?怎麼只剩下一個。
I might have checked to see if I was ovulating a couple times.
我可能有拿你的測試棒測過幾次。
Chandler!
Chandler!
I am not working! There's not much to do around here.
我沒有工作!待在家裡沒有事情可以做啊。
- 「搞砸」- mess up
So, if I mess this up, there's nothing else for dessert?
如果我搞砸了,大家就沒有點心吃了對不對? - 「對...有信心、信任...」- have faith in...
You really have faith in me. Thank you.
妳對我真的很有信心。謝謝妳。 - 「逼瘋、搞瘋某人」- drive someone crazy
You're driving me crazy with that.
你快把我搞瘋了。