使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「顧人怨室友類型排行榜,你遇過哪幾種?」- Types of Roommates in College


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

All right. Looking for a roommate. Oh! Wow! Some people are already interested. Well, let's see who they are.
好。尋找室友。噢!哇!已經有人有興趣了。好,來看看他們是誰。

Types of Roommates
室友類型百百種

The Serial Dater
玩咖室友

Oh, hey.
噢,嘿。

Hey.
嘿。

This is my girlfriend, Bobo.
這我女朋友,波波。

Hi! Nice to meet you.
嗨!很高興見到妳。

Don't worry. We're gonna keep it down.
別擔心。我們會壓低音量的。

Yeah, keep it down.
嗯,小聲點啊。

Come on!
走吧!

Please keep it down.
拜託要小聲點啊。

Oh, hey!
喔,嘿!

Oh, hey. How's it going? This is my roommate.
喔,嘿。妳好嗎?這是我室友。

Hi.
嗨。

This is Mel, my girlfriend.
這是小梅,我女朋友。

We already met, though.
不過我們早就見過啦。

No, you didn't.
不,妳沒見過。

I did.
我有。

No, you definitely did not.
不,妳肯定沒有。

But who's the other...
不過另一個是誰...

Yeah...
嗯...

Oh! Oh... Oh!
喔!喔... 喔!

Hi.
嗨。

Hi.
嗨。

Bye.
掰。

Huh, looks like I got a new roommate.
哈,看來我有新室友了。

Wait, wait, wait!
等等、等等、等等!

Oh, hey.
噢,嘿。

Who are you?
妳誰啊?

I'm Trevor's girlfriend.
我是崔佛的女朋友啊。

Wait, but I'm Trevor's girlfriend.
等一下,可是我才是崔佛的女朋友。

Whoa...there's two of you?! This will never happen again, I promise...
哇...妳們兩個都來了?!這絕對不會再發生,我保證...

What are you talking about?!
你在說什麼啊?!

Are you serious?
有沒有搞錯?

The Messy One
髒鬼室友

Andrew! I've been taking out the trash for the past three weeks now. Can you at least take it out, too?
安德魯!過去三個禮拜都是我拿垃圾出去。你難道不能至少也把垃圾拿出去嗎?

All right, Mom. You don't have to yell at me. Take it out later, yeah?
好啦,老媽子。妳又沒必要吼我。等下就拿出去,可以了吧?

Oh my goodness! Why is there an avocado in here?!
我的老天鵝啊!這裡怎麼有顆酪梨?!

This means war.
這意味著戰爭。

Andrew. Did you drink my milk?
安德魯。你喝了我的牛奶嗎?

What milk?
什麼牛奶?

Spaghetti...
義大利麵...

Are you serious? It's, like, six a.m.! He's using a blender?!
認真的嗎?現在才早上六點耶!他在給我用攪拌機?!

The Strict One
嚴肅型室友

Rule one: No friends. Rule two: No boys. Rule three: Not out late. You don't like it? You go. Go, go!
規則第一條:禁帶朋友。規則第二條:男生止步。規則第三條:不准晚歸。妳不喜歡?妳就滾。滾啊、滾!

Why you so noisy? Quiet, quiet! Make no noise.
妳怎麼這麼吵啊?安靜、安靜!不要製造噪音。

I can't even sneeze in my own home?
我連在自己家打噴嚏都不行?

You touch my stuff? Why you touch my stuff? You move my things. I can't find them. Don't touch my stuff!
妳碰我的東西?妳為什麼要碰我的東西?妳移動了我的東西。我這樣就找不到了。不准碰我的東西!

I wasn't! I was just trying to get my sparkles!
我沒有!我只是想拿我的巧克力米!

The Chatty One
多話型室友

Oh, hey, you're Selina, right? I'm your roommate.
噢,嘿,妳是賽琳娜,對吧?我是妳的室友。

Hi! We're gonna be best friends!
嗨!我們一定會變成最要好的朋友!

We're jumping!
我們在跳來跳去耶!

Hey, girl. Okay, bye.
嘿,女孩。好,掰啦。

Wait. Isn't that my hoodie?
等等。那不是我的連帽外套嗎?

Yeah, we're like sisters, right? We can share clothes. Bye, love ya!
對啊,我們就和姊妹一樣,對吧?我們可以互穿衣服啦。掰,愛妳呦!

Ugh! Oh my God... Okay, last night, my boyfriend didn't text me back for, like, a whole hour.
哦!天啊... 好,昨天晚上啊,我男朋友他有大概整整一個小時沒回我訊息耶。

Did you break the door? Because I locked it.
妳破門而入嗎?因為我有鎖門。

Yeah.
對啊。

The Anti-Social One
反社會型室友

Oh, hey, Will! Ha-ha! That's funny! I love all our talks.
噢,嘿,威爾!哈哈!真有意思!很高興和你聊天。

Great, so I'm gonna go to school now, so I guess I'll see you... All right.
好,我現在要去學校了,我想我們到時見... 好吧。

Eight hours later...
八小時後...

You're still here? So, Will, I got you some extra food if you want it. I'm not really sure if it's your... Will? Will, did you move?
你還在這?威爾,如果你想吃的話,我有幫你多帶點食物回來。我不確定你... 威爾?威爾,你剛剛動了嗎?

So...I paid my share of my electricity bill already. I was wondering if you paid yours yet. I guess you haven't?
那麼...我已經繳好我這部分的電費了。我在想你的繳了沒。我猜你是還沒繳吧?

My bad.
我的錯。

The Artist
藝術家型室友

Sorry, I'm just—I'm trying to be quiet, but, like, trying to express myself.
抱歉,我只是在--我試著要小聲點,不過也試著在表達自我。

Do you love it?
妳喜歡嗎?

Did you paint my mom?
妳畫了我媽媽?

Yeah. The stories that you were telling me about her...I felt connected. I had...I had to put it on paper.
對啊。妳跟我說那些關於她的故事...讓我很有感覺。我得...我一定要把那呈現在紙上。

To be honest with you, it's kinda weird.
老實跟妳說,這有點詭異。

Yeah, you just love surprising me with different things and...
嗯,妳就是喜歡用不同東西來給我驚喜...

Yeah, I mean...
對啊,我是說...

Wait, you got a dog?
等等,妳有一隻狗?

She was very unhappy with our neighbor. You're gonna live with us now!
她對我們的鄰居很不滿意。妳現在就跟我們住啦!

I'm allergic to dogs.
我對狗過敏。

Oh, you could move out.
噢,那妳可以搬出去啊。

Which one are you?
你是哪種類型?

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!