使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「維珍航空創意飛安宣導影片」- Virgin America Safety Video


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

I got some safety tips
我有些飛安提要
that you gotta know
你們必須要知道
and trust me it's something that you wanna hear
相信我,那是你們想聽到的一些事
So honey zip your lips
所以親愛的閉上你的嘴
and enjoy the show
並享受這表演
before we move into the stratosphere
在我們進入到平流層之前

So won't you buckle your seatbelt, put it on tight
所以扣上你的安全帶,將它拉緊
and keep your (whoo) in that chair
把你的(屁屁)留在椅子上
until we turn off that light
直到我們熄掉那燈號
Turn your electrical devices off as fast as you can
儘快關閉你的電子設備
(And whatever you do)
(還有不論你在做什麼)
don't make me ask you again
不要讓我再說一次

So tonight, get ready to fly
所以今晚,準備好飛行吧
Cuz we're gonna live it on up in the sky
因為我們要在空中活下去
Virgin America knows all the places you wanna be
美國維珍航空知道你想要去的所有地方
Fly away with me, Fly away with me, yeah
跟我一起飛走,跟我一起飛走,耶

For the .001 percent of you
對於那些百分之零點零零一的你們
who have never operated a seatbelt before.
以前從未用過安全帶的你們
Really?!?
真的假的?!?
I mean, it works like this.
我是說,它是像這樣用的
Insert the metal end into the buckle until it clicks
將金屬末端插入扣環直到它發出「喀」一聲
and pull on the loose end to tighten
並將寬鬆的一端拉緊
making sure it fits low and tight across your lap.
確保它貼緊你的大腿
There you go.
就是這樣。
To open, lift on the top of the buckle
要解開,扳起扣環上方
And remember seatbelts should be fastened
記得應該要繫緊安全帶
whenever you're seated
每當你坐著的時候
just in case of unexpected turbulence or weather conditions
以防突如其來的亂流或是天氣狀況

Personal electronic devices should be turned off
個人的電子設備應該要關閉
and properly stowed during taxi, take-off and landing.
並在滑行、起飛和降落時正確地收置
Laptops should be placed inside carry-ons
筆記型電腦應該放在隨身行李中
or under the seat,
或是座位底下
not in seat back pockets
不能放在椅背的置物袋裡
or loose on the cushion next to you.
或是隨意放在隔壁的座墊上
Nice try!
想得美!

Your inflight team or the sign above
您的機上團隊或是上方的標誌
will determine when electronics may
會決定飛行期間什麼時候可以
or may not be used during flight.
或不行使用電子設備

Yo Yo Yo
呦呦呦
Now that you're bopping your head to the rap scene
既然您正將頭轉到繞舌場景上
Now that your eyes are glued to the flat screen
既然您的眼睛黏在平板螢幕上
If the cabin pressure's changing
如果機艙壓力改變
you know that we won't be, leavin' you hangin'
你知道我們不會丟下你們不管
Pull your mask down first,
首先拉下你的氧氣罩,
don't worry oxygen flows
不要擔心,氧氣會流動
Tighten the straps after placing,
放上之後拉緊帶子
on your mouth and your nose
覆在你的口鼻上
If you're traveling with someone, like a child for instance
如果你與某人一同搭乘,舉例來說像是小孩
Put your mask on first before you offer assistance.
在提供協助之前先戴上氧氣罩。

Now under your seat, there's a life vest
現在在你的座位下方,有救生衣
First class, it's below your center armrest.
頭等艙,它是在你中間扶手下方。
Remove the pouch, tear it open, place it over your head.
將袋子移除,撕開它,套過你的頭
Are we coming in clear, did you hear what we said
我們說的清楚嗎,你有聽到我們說的嗎
Buckle the white straps
扣緊白色帶子
and tighten right around your waist
繞著腰部拉緊
Once off the plane,
一旦下了飛機,
pull the handles and your vest will inflate
拉下拉柄,你的救生衣就會充氣
If your vest doesn't fill, honey no big deal
如果你的救生衣沒有充氣,親愛的沒什麼大不了
Blow into the red tube and you've got a refill
往紅色管子吹氣,你就會重新充氣
There's a bright locator light
有個明亮的定位燈
and it's right on your shoulder
就在你的肩膀上

Thank you for your attention, this robot rap is over
感謝你們的收看,這機器人饒舌部分已經結束了
Just in case we must evacuate
只是以防我們必須疏散
We've got a plan of attack
我們有份應對計畫
(We've got a plan of attack)
(我們有份應對計畫)
Four window EXIT on this airplane
機上有四面逃生窗
(over the wings)
(在機翼處)
Four EXIT doors two in the front
四扇逃生門,兩扇在前方
(and two in the back)
(兩扇在後方)
In the unlikely event we need to get you outside
在這不大可能發生的事件中,我們要把你們弄出去
your EXIT is equipped with an inflatable slide
你的逃生處有可充氣的滑梯
Only door slides can be used as a flotation device
只有門的滑梯可以當做漂浮設備使用
And if you need to find the EXIT
如果你需要找到逃生處
you just follow the lights
你只需跟著燈光
They're at the base of the seats
它們在座椅底部
They go from white and to red
他們從白色變成紅色
But keep in mind the nearest EXIT door
但記住最近的逃生門
may not be ahead
可能不在前方
So look around and let us just remind you
所以看看四周,讓我們就提醒你一下
The nearest EXIT might be behind you
最近的逃生處可能在你後方
(yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)
(耶..............................................)

OK, so
好的,所以
this one's important for all you Smokers out there
這個對你們所有這裡的吸菸者很重要
It's never allowed here, so don't you forget.
在這裡永遠不允許,所以你可別忘了。
Federal law prohibits tampering
聯邦法律禁止損壞
destroying,
破壞、
disabling
傷害
smoke detectors,
煙霧探測器,
so don't touch that cigarette.
所以不要碰香煙。
Don't you do it.
別想抽。

All right,
好的,
it's time for final cabin check.
是時候做最後的機艙檢查了。
Make sure all Carry-on bags are Stowed Away,
確保所有的隨身行李袋都收置好,
tray tables and seats are in their upright
桌子和座椅在豎直位置
and locked positions
及鎖上位置
and all electronic devices are completely shut off.
所有電子設備要完全關閉

For additional safety information,
要取得額外的飛安資訊
check out the safety cards located in the seat pocket in front of you.
查看在你前方座位置物袋裡的飛安資訊卡
Please read and review before we take off.
請在我們起飛之前閱讀並檢閱
FAA regulations require that all guests comply
聯邦航空局規範明令所有乘客遵循
with the Lighted information signs,
指示符號燈示,
posted placards and instruction of the in-flight team.
張貼的標語以及機上團隊的指示。

If you have any questions,
如果你有任何問題,
please don't hesitate to ask.
請不要猶豫開口。
Now, enjoy your flight,
現在,享受你的航程
and as always
一如既往
Thank you for flying Virgin America
感謝您搭乘美國維珍航空

So tonight get ready to fly
所以今晚,準備好飛行吧
Cuz we're gonna live it on up in the sky
因為我們要在空中活下去
Virgin America knows all the places you wanna be
美國維珍航空知道你想要去的所有地方
Fly away with me, fly away with me
跟我一起飛走,跟我一起飛走

Tonight, get ready to fly
今晚,準備好飛行吧
Cuz we're gonna live it on up in the sky
因為我們要在空中活下去
Virgin America knows all the places you wanna be
美國維珍航空知道你想要去的所有地方
Fly away with me,
跟我一起飛走,
fly away with me, yeah.
跟我一起飛走,耶

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!