I mean, give the kid a break. He overcame a lot, and for a moment, he shined on one of the biggest stages of Pro-sports. Hey, look, no one has denied that he had an incredible run. But here's the thing, Jeremy Lin is one of the most overrated players in the NBA.
我是說,給這小子一點空間吧。他克服了許多難關,而且他一度在職業運動之中最大的舞台之一發光發熱。嘿,你看,沒人否認他有個不可思議的演出。但是這樣子的,林書豪是NBA裡面最被高估的球員之一。
I have to agree with you on that one. Who knows what kind of season you'll have? Now that he's one of the leaders in this young team, but I'll tell you one thing. He's sadly not gonna be an All-Star kind of a player. I'm sorry to bring it to you all, but Linsanity is dead!
我得同意你那樣的看法。誰知道你會有怎樣一個球季?現在他在這支年輕球隊中是領導者之一,但我告訴你一件事。很可悲地,他不會是個明星等級的球員。我很抱歉告訴你們大家,但林來瘋已經逝去!
THE LAST PICK
最後的選擇
Uh, yo, Big Joe.
啊,yo,Big Joe。
Sam A.
Sam A.。
Hey Guys! Uh...
嘿大家!啊...
Hoo! Hey guys, I made it. Hoo! I'm here. Let's do this.
呼!嘿大家,我趕上了。呼!我在這。來吧。
Uh, Anthony.
啊,Anthony。
Ray.
Ray。
Hey, Michael, pick me! I won't let you down.
嘿,Michael,選我!我不會讓你失望的。
Yo, Shane.
Yo, Shane。
Just give me a chance. I'm practicing a lot.
就給我個機會吧。我苦練了很久。
Fine.
好吧。
Not. Ah-ha-ha-ha. Isaac, buddy.
別想了。啊-哈-哈-哈。Isaac,老兄。
Go home, man. Hey, I told you to go home. Go home!
回家吧,兄弟。嘿,我叫你回家。回家吧!
Hey, is this your ball?
嘿,這是你的球嗎?
You can have it.
你可以拿走。
It's alright. I already have one. Are you alright?
沒關係。我已經有一顆球了。你還好嗎?
Leave me alone! Wait, are you...
別管我了!等等,你是...
What's wrong, man?
怎麼了,老兄?
My brother stinks. He never picks me to play on his team. How can I be so short and so bad?
我哥討厭死了。他從不選我打他的球隊。我怎麼會這麼矮又這麼爛?
Well, you're young. You're gonna keep growing. Just try to get better everyday.
嗯,你還小。你還會繼續長大。只要試著每天進步。
Man, I'm only eleven years old. I'm not trying to play in the NBA. I just wanna play basketball.
老兄,我只有十一歲。我不是努力想進入NBA。我只想打打籃球。
Alright, well, let's go play some basketball then. Let's see what you've got.
好吧,嗯,那我們來打打籃球吧。來看看你有多厲害。
Alright, take the ball. Drive around me. Shoot the layup.
好的,拿起球。運球切過我。上籃。
Dang it!
可惡!(Damn it! 的較文雅口語說法)
Try again!
再試一次!
C'mon, he ain't that good!
拜託,他沒那麼強!
C'mon.
拜託。
You're like two feet taller than me.
你好像比我高了兩英呎(約60公分)。
I'm not gonna go easy on you. Let's go!
我不會對你放水的。來吧!
No. My brother was right. I'm not good enough.
不。我哥是對的。我不夠強。
Look, you're getting better. You're getting there. It's not about your brother. You don't do this for him. You do this for yourself, alright? C'mon, one more time.
聽好,你正在進步。你快成功了。這不關你哥哥的事。你不是為他做這件事的。你為自己做這件事的,好嗎?來吧,再一次。
That's right! Who's the boss? Who's the boss? Yeah!
就是那樣!誰是老大?誰才是老大?耶!
Yeah. Ya! Uh-ha, Coach really thinks I can play college ball! Yeah, he said if I keep growing like Anthony Davis or...you know what I mean? Just because I'm fast, and I've got the foot work, and... Dude, can you imagine that? Dude, and then I'll get drafted. I might even move out this dump. Ya, man. Doesn't that sound good?
耶。嗯!啊-哈,教練真的認為我可以打大學籃球!對啊,他說如果我繼續成長像Anthony Davis或...你知道我的意思?只因為我速度很快,還有我有很棒的腳步,還有...老兄,你能想像嗎?老兄,然後我會被選秀選上。我也許會甚至搬出這狗窩。對啊,兄弟。那聽起來不好嗎?
Jeremy: Hey buddy, hope your test went well. Remember to follow through when you shoot!
Jeremy:嘿,小老弟,希望你的考試順利。記得當你投籃的時候手腕要柔軟地隨球而上!
Hey guys!
嘿大伙兒!
Yo, get outta here, little man. I don't have time to play with you.
Yo,走開啦,小鬼。我沒時間陪你玩。
One chance. That's all I want. One chance.
一次機會。我只要那麼多。一次機會。
Alright, fine. But somebody gotta pick you first.
好吧,沒關係。但先得有人選你啊。
Ey, yo, who else wanna be captain?
欸,yo,還有誰想當隊長?
I'll be captain.
我來當隊長。
Yo, it's Jeremy Lin. Oh, Shoot! Yo, it's Jeremy Lin!
Yo,是林書豪。噢,哇!Yo,是林書豪欸!
Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright... What's up, J! Welcome to my court.
好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧...你好啊,J!歡迎來到我的主場。
Appreciate it.
很感激。
Alright, since you're our guest, I'll let you have first pick.
好吧,既然你是客人,我讓你先選。
Okay.
好。
I'll take...I'll take the little guy in the back.
我選...我要選後面那小鬼。
Are you serious?
你是認真的嗎?
Yeah.
是啊。
Wow! Really?
哇!真的嗎?
Alright, alright! Well, I got Scott.
好吧,好吧!嗯,我要Scott。
Alright.
好的。
Ok, let's go. Let's do it, little man.
好,開始吧。開始囉,小鬼。
Are you sure?
你確定嗎?
You're doubting I was gonna take anybody else? C'mon, man. We got this. Let's go!
你以為我會選別人?拜託,兄弟。我們可以的。上吧!
You know I'm excited for this. We've waited all summer to see if Jeremy Lin can really do it. The undrafted Harvard graduate will be facing the Portland Trail Blazers in his home court debut as a Houston Rocket. Can he do it? Is Linsanity just a fad, or is it a real thing? We'll find out tonight.
你知道對於這我很興奮。我們已經等了整個暑假要看看林書豪是否能夠做到。這未經選秀的哈佛畢業生將身為一個休士頓火箭球員,在主場首次面對波特蘭拓荒者隊。他能做到嗎?林來瘋只是三分鐘熱度,還是真的?我們今晚就會知道。
With this third turn-over, Jeremy Lin is looking a bit rusty out there. C'mon Jeremy! And another shot missed by Lin. And there you have it folks. In a tough loss, the Houston Rockets fail to the Portland Trail Blazers 95 to 85. Jeremy Lin really had a disappointing performance. Maybe he left some of that magic dust in New York City.
有這第三個失誤,林書豪看起來有點不靈光。拜託林書豪!林書豪又一次的投籃失手。大伙兒你們看到了。在一次的慘敗中,休士頓火箭隊以95比85敗給了波特蘭拓荒者隊。林書豪的表現真的很讓人失望。也許他把他那些魔力給留在了紐約市。
Chris: You're young and you're going to keep growing. Just remember to keep getting better everyday.
Chris:你還年輕而且你會繼續成長。只要記得每天保持進步。
THEREFORE ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER AND BUILD ONE ANOTHER UP. JUST AS YOU ARE DOING.
因此,你們要彼此鼓勵,互相造就,就像你們現在所做的那樣。
1 THESSALONIANS 5:11
帖撒羅尼迦前書 5:11