使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「林書豪進軍好萊塢?」- Jeremy Lin Goes Hollywood


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

What's wrong with him?
他發生什麼事?
I don't know, man.
我不曉得,老兄。
Oh, you know what? I bet he just saw this mean tweet about him. Look, "Celebrity sighting—J Lin and a fan."
喔,你知道嗎?我猜他剛剛看到了這則關於他的惡毒推特文。你看:「看到明星了--林書豪和球迷(與電扇同音)」
He's trash! He's like a trash, like reality or like... Is he trashing and dunking?
他真是垃圾!他像垃圾,像是在現實還是...他一邊丟垃圾一邊灌籃?
What do you mean? You don't get... Fan? Trash can?
你在說什麼?你不懂...電扇?垃圾桶?

It's mean. He's right there, dude.
那很惡毒。他就在那邊,老兄。
I mean, I get mean tweets all the time, but I don't get tripped like that.
我是說,我也常常收到惡毒推特文,但我不會像那樣被擊垮。
I mean, we know how it feels, so we should probably go talk to him.
我是說,我們都知道那感覺如何,所以我們也許應該過去跟他說說話。
Yeah, you know, go tell him to quit being such a baby.
是呀,你知道,去叫他不要再跟個小寶寶一樣。

Dude, we know how you feel.
老兄,我們知道你做何感受。
What?
什麼?
Dude, we get mean tweets all the time.
兄弟,我們也常常收到惡毒推特文。
Yeah, get over it!
對啊,別再想啦!
No, it's not even about that.
不是啦,那甚至和那無關。

Harry's Adam's apple is like an apple orchard.
Harry的喉結(英文原意亞當的蘋果)就像座蘋果園。
Your songs make me feel like I'm jumping through a window...Groundhog's Day style.
你的歌讓我覺得好像我從一面窗戶跳出去...電影《今天暫時停止》的風格。
When Harry Shum Jr. was on Glee, he turned it into Sadness.
當Harry Shum Jr.在《歡樂合唱團》(美劇)時,他把它變成了《憂傷合唱團》。
@philipwang, Philip means small in Chinese, so his real name is Small Wang.
標記philipwang,Philip在中文是「小」的意思,所以他真正的名字是「小雞雞(嘲弄用語)」。

Thanks guys, but...
謝啦兄弟們,但...

Hey there, Jeremy
嘿,Jeremy
Cheer up, Jeremy
打起精神,Jeremy
It's all right, Jeremy
沒關係,Jeremy
We're here for you
我們都在這兒挺你

I get mean tweets, too
我也收過惡毒推特文
People think I'm you
人們還以為我是你
No one likes Wong Fu
沒人喜歡Wong Fu(電影工作室)
Let us change your mood
讓我們轉換你的心情

Eat some cereal
吃些玉米片
Watch your favorite show
看你最喜歡的節目
Be sure to point your toes
記得要壓腳背
This is how it goes
就是這樣子
Wear your favorite hat
帶上你最愛的帽子
Then dress up in drag
然後穿上女裝

Cheer up, Jeremy
打起精神,Jeremy
Cheer up, Jeremy
開心起來,Jeremy
Cheer up, Jeremy
打起精神,Jeremy
Cheer up, Jeremy
開心起來,Jeremy
Cheer up, Jeremy
打起精神,Jeremy
Today
今天就開心起來

Thanks guys, that was pretty cool. But honestly, it was never about the mean tweet.
謝啦各位,那滿酷的。但老實說,那一直以來都和惡毒推特文無關。

I told you!
我告訴過你了吧!

It's about the playoffs. But that musical number really helped me gain a new perspective on the loss. Because even when you lose, life goes on. And life is filled with things like dancing, acting, singing, and piano.
是有關季後賽啦。但那歌舞表演確實幫助我在輸球方面得到一種新的觀點。因為即使你輸了,生活還是要繼續下去。而生活就是充滿了像是跳舞、表演、歌唱還有鋼琴的事物。

This is it. We've got this far
就是這樣。我們已走到這裡
Don't have to be afraid no more
不需要再害怕
We can only be thankful for the things we've got
我們只能感激那些我們擁有的東西
It's only up from here so don't give up
那只在這裡的上頭,所以別放棄

So here we are without a doubt
所以我們在這兒,沒有一絲懷疑
We're doing what we love, so now
我們正在做我們熱愛的事,所以現在
We just gotta have faith for what's in store for us
我們只要對我們內心所擁有的有信心
So don't give in and don't give up
所以不要屈服、不要放棄

Wow, I can't believe he actually saw our tweet. Hey, he'll never know it was us. We should just keep sending more. I got it! Now that you're in Hollywood, can you at least act like you're a good basketball player?
哇,我不敢相信他真的看到我們的推特文。嘿,他永遠不會知道是我們。我們應該就繼續傳更多。我想到了!「既然現在你在好萊塢了,你可以至少表現得像你是個優秀的球員嗎?」

Type this: Jeremy doesn't need a Laker's jersey, because he's already yellow. Right?
打這個:「Jeremy不需要湖人的黃球衣,因為他已經是黃種人了」對吧?

No? Okay, try this one: Hey, is Linsanity more like Trashcanity? Why don't you stop making YouTube videos and get a life, loser?
不好嗎?好啦,試試這個:「嘿,林來瘋比較像『垃圾來瘋』吧?為什麼你不停止拍YouTube影片,然後做點有意義的事啊,魯蛇?」

Seriously?
認真的嗎?

What? What's wrong with that one? It's a good one.
什麼?那有什麼問題?那一句很好。

  • 「屈服、讓步」- Give In

    So don't give in and don't give up
    所以不要屈服、不要放棄

  • 「做些有意義的事、振作起來」- Get A Life

    No? Okay, try this one: Hey, is Linsanity more like Trashcanity? Why don't you stop making YouTube videos and get a life, loser?
    不好嗎?好啦,試試這個:「嘿,林來瘋比較像『垃圾來瘋』吧?為什麼你不停止拍YouTube影片,然後做點有意義的事啊,魯蛇?」

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!