使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「Pepsi MAX和Kyrie Irving呈獻《球棍大叔:第二章》」- Pepsi MAX & Kyrie Irving Present: "Uncle Drew: Chapter 2"


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

This game is about feel. I remember at my best, there would be nights, when the whole world would slow down and get very quiet. I could hear the ball bounce, and nothing existed outside of this game. What these youngbloods have to understand is that this game has always been, and will always be about buckets.
這比賽是看感覺的。我記得有好幾晚上在我表現最好的時候,整個世界都會放慢腳步,整場鴉雀無聲。我都可以聽到籃球彈地的聲音,除了這比賽之外,什麼都不存在。這些小夥子要瞭解的是,比賽一直以來都是,以後也將都會是跟得分有關。

That's what I've been trying to tell them, B.
那就是我一直以來試著要告訴他們的,B(Bill Russell美國職籃60年代傳奇火鍋王)。

Drew, you're a real baller. You've Gotta get out there and put your team back together again. Go find them!
Drew,你是個真正的球員。你得出去再次把你的隊伍集合起來。去找他們吧!

These youngbloods here have no idea what's coming.
這些小夥子不知道將要面對的是什麼。

Wes!
Wes!

Drew... Is that you?
Drew...是你嗎?

It's been a long time.
好久不見。

You know, it's really great to see you, Wes.
你知道,真的很高興見到你,Wes。

I couldn't believe when I saw you. I hardly recognized you.
我看到你的時候簡直不能相信。我幾乎認不出你來了。

You see I kept Old Rosie, and added some leather seats in here.
你看我把老Rosie給留下來了,加了幾張皮椅。

So down, girl.
狀況真好,這女孩(指這台老爺車Rosie)。

Remember, back, we played against the Rats from Philadelphia, and you threw that skyhook. Now, that is basketball.
記得,以前,我們跟費城的老鼠隊打,你投出了那一記天鉤。那才是籃球。

But it's not like that anymore. All they wanna do is the fadeaway, crossover, jibby jabber jump shots. I just don't know if I got that anymore, Drew.
但現在已經不再像那樣了。他們想做的只有後仰跳投,換手運球,胡說八道的跳投。我只是不知道我是否還有以前那身手了,Drew。

Trust me. I got you. Age is just a state of mind, Wes.
相信我。我了解你。年紀只是一種心境問題,Wes。

I'm gonna need a few minutes to...to warm up now.
我現在會需要幾分鐘去...去熱身。

Don't worry.
別擔心。

Who's got next? What? We got next.
誰是下一隊?怎樣?我們下一隊。

Hey there. Wes, how are you doing? That's Uncle Drew!
哈囉你好。我是Wes,你好嗎?那是球棍大叔欸!

I don't know about this... Hmm, it's cool. We got it, come on.
我不知道這樣好不好...嗯,沒關係。我們可以的,來吧。

I got him. I got the old man. Come on.
我守他。我守那老頭。來吧。

Just like old time! There you go, Wes.
就像以前一樣!就是那樣,Wes。

Oh! Get back! Get back! That's cool.
噢!回防!回防!沒關係。

Ain't warmed up yet.
還沒熱好身。

I got him. I got him.
我守他。我守他。

Knockdown! Backboard, backboard next time!
投進!打板,下次要打板!

Told you I can't do this. Alright, come on!
跟你說了我不行的。沒關係,來吧!

Show them that move. Show them that move you used to show.
秀那招給他們看看。秀你以前常搞得那招給他們看看。

Come on!
拜託!

I got you, Wes.
我看到你了,Wes。

Just like old time, Wes.
就像以前一樣,Wes。

That's one. That's one.
那是第一球。那是第一球。

You won't see it. You won't see it because it's step back.
你守不住的。你守不住的,因為那是後撤步跳投。

Oh yeah. Starting to feel groove.
噢耶。開始感覺良好了。

Hey, one-two. One-two, skip to my lou.
欸,傳導戰術。傳導戰術,胯下運球(街頭出身的知名NBA球員Rafael Alston的招牌動作)。

Ok. That's a pocket pass. That's a pocket pass.
好。那是一記妙傳。那是一記妙傳。

Just like old times, you and me. Here we go! Screen, screen, screen, screen! OH!
就像以前一樣,你跟我。來吧!幫我擋、幫我擋、幫我擋、幫我擋!噢!

You're too easy on me.
你守我守太鬆囉。

Come on, get a rebound. Dunk time! OH!
拜託,抓個籃板啦。灌籃時間到了!噢!

I got you help. I got you help.
我幫你補。我幫你補。

Errgh... OH! Get outta here! Not in my house.
啊...噢!滾開吧!別在我家撒野。

Don't jump, youngblood. Don't jump, youngblood.
別跳呀,小夥子。別跳呀,小夥子。

We own baby. We own. We got it baby.
寶貝我們太強了。我們太強了。我們做到了。

Drew, this is just the beginning.
Drew,這只是個開端。

Back in my day, we wore shorts.
在我那年代,我們穿小短褲打球。

Ugh...these youngblood! Hmm...
啊...這些小夥子!嗯...

Who knows where I'll go and show up next? Maybe your court.
誰知道下次我會去到哪裡、在哪出現?也許就在你的球場。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!