使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「機密真相官方預告片」- Flight Official Trailer


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Good morning, Traina!
早啊,Traina!
Good morning, Captain Whittaker!
早啊,Whittaker機長!
Here is your manifest with a hundred and two souls on board.
這是你這架飛機上一百零二位乘客的名單。
Let's get them tucked in when we're ready to push.
把他們安置好,我們準備起飛了。
How are you feeling, Whip?
Whip,你覺得如何?
Look like you pulled some god move up there, man.
看起來你在上面做了神一般的動作,老兄。
You saved a lot of lives.
你救回許多條命。
We are in a dive!
我們正在急速下墜!
I have no control on my side!
我控制不了這邊!
Are we going down?
我們要墜機了嗎?
Get everybody in brace positions.
讓每個人做墜機準備姿勢。
The way you landed that plane was nothing short of a miracle.
你降落那台飛機的方式簡直就是奇蹟。
I see nothing but houses.
我只看到房屋。
Evan, listen to me, trim us, nose down.
Evan,聽我說,穩定機身、機頭朝下。
Plane fell apart at thirty thousand feet.
飛機在三萬英尺上空解體。
We're gonna roll it.
我們要翻過來。
What do you mean? Roll it?
什麼意思?翻過來?
Ready? Here we go!
準備好了嗎?開始囉!
THIS NOVEMBER
今年十一月
I'm on the list, baby girl.
我在名單上,小妞。
There're these all kinds of crazy news people out here.
外面有各式各樣瘋狂的記者。
You are a rock star, man.
老兄,你是個搖滾巨星啦。
You will never pay for another drink as long as you live.
你這輩子再也不用自己付酒錢了。
Captain Whittaker is a real American hero.
Whittaker機長是真正的美國英雄。
This is Hugh Ryan, an attorney from Chicago.
這是Hugh Ryan,芝加哥來的律師。
Why do we need a lawyer?
我們為什麼需要律師?
You don't remember having your blood drawn the night at the crash?
你記不得墜機那天晚上你有抽過血?
You had alcohol in your system.
你的體內有酒精。
That could be life in prison.
那可以是終生監禁的罪。
FROM ACADEMY AWARD WINNER
奧斯卡獎得主
ROBERT ZEMECKIS
Robert Zemeckis執導
The NTSB hearing is in ten days.
國家運輸安全委員會的聽證會十天內會招開。
Captain Whittaker
Whittaker機長
You are under the microscope right now.
你現在被放在顯微鏡下檢視。
Are you hiding something?
你隱藏了什麼事情?
DIRECTOR OF FORREST GUMP AND CAST AWAY
《阿甘正傳》和《浩劫重生》的導演
You are gonna shoot me?
你要對我開槍?
Can I come inside?
我可以進去嗎?
Yeah, come on inside. I'll shoot you inside.
可以,進來吧。我會在裡面開槍打你。
This was an act of God.
這是神一般的舉止。
Whose God would do this?
誰的上帝會做這種事情?
Our investigators concluded the aircraft failed.
我們的調查員做出飛機故障的結論。
The FAA placed ten pilots in simulators, recreated the events.
聯邦航空局讓十位飛行員進模擬器重現這次事件。
Every pilot killed everybody on board.
每位飛行員都害死了飛機上的所有人。
You are the only one who could do it.
你是唯一可以做到的。
You saved my mom.
你救了我媽媽。
I wanna talk about the day his leaving up to the accident.
我想談談那天他離家到發生意外之間的事情。
This thing is so heavy. It has killed me.
這件事真沉重。它已經壓死我了。
I drank the night before the flight.
那班飛機前的那個晚上,我喝了酒。
Does Whittaker know he is going to jail?
Whittaker知道他將會坐牢嗎?
My clients don't go to jail.
我的顧客不會坐牢。
It's a lie, Whip. It's a lie.
這是說謊,Whip。這是說謊。
ACADEMY AWARD WINNER
奧斯卡獎得主
DENZEL WASHINGTON
丹佐華盛頓
I'm trying to save your life. What life?
我在試著救你一命。甚麼命?
We lost all power!
我們失去全部的動力了!
Wait for the impact.
等待撞擊。
No one could land that plane like I did.
沒人可以跟我一樣地降落那班飛機。
FLIGHT
航空英雄
WRITTEN BY JOHN GATINS
John Gatins著
NOVEMBER 2
十一月二號

Full Version Video:

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!