使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「預告片就讓人噴淚!超溫馨的《為了與你相遇》來囉」- A Dog's Purpose


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

What is the meaning of life? Are we here for a reason? Is there a point to any of this? And why does food taste so much better in the trash?
生命的真諦是什麼?我們存在是有原因的嗎?這一切有什麼意義嗎?還有為什麼食物在垃圾堆裡會變那麼好吃?

This was me, and then this was me. Then I came back as this little guy—a lot of lives for one dog to live. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's start at the beginning.
這是我,然後這是我。接著我又變這隻小傢伙回來--對一隻狗來說還真是多個狗生要過。不過我講太快了。我們從頭開始說吧。

For me, it all began with a boy. His name was Ethan.
對我而言,一切是從一個小男孩開始的。他的名字是伊森。

Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey...
貝利、貝利、貝利、貝利...

My name was "Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey."
我的名字是「 貝利貝利貝利貝利」。

No! Come on! Bailey, do it!
不行!快啊!貝利,快點!

What does he want from me?
他到底要我做什麼?

Get it out...get it out!
快出來...快出來!

Whenever life got Ethan down, I knew exactly what to do.
每當生活讓伊森不開心時,我總是知道該怎麼做。

Ready?
準備好了嗎?

I'm ready.
我準備好了。

Go, Bailey!
去吧,貝利!

We played with that ball all afternoon. Ethan loved it.
我們整個下午都在玩那顆球。伊森愛死了。

Sometimes he just needed a little nudge.
有時候他只是需要被推一把。

No! Sorry! That was the dog. That wasn't me.
不!抱歉!那是狗做的。不是我。

Okay, well, maybe you should teach your dog some manners.
嗯,這個嘛,或許你應該教你的狗狗一點規矩。

We spent every day together.
我們一起度過每一天。

Are they fighting over food? No, nothing in there.
他們是在搶食物嗎?沒啊,什麼都沒有。

As the years went by, I could tell my time with Ethan was coming to an end.
隨著歲月流逝,我可以知道自己和伊森相處的時間就要結束了。

Good boy, Bailey. I'll miss you.
好小子,貝利。我會想你的。

And then...it happened! I was back! I didn't have a... I'm a girl?!
然後...這就發生了!我回來了!我沒有... 我是女的?!

Good girl! Good girl!
乖女孩!乖女孩!

I had a new purpose. I was needed again...and again...and again!
我有了新的目的。我又再次受到需要...再一次...然後再一次!

Hi, you!
嗨,你好啊!

With each new life, I was learning a new lesson.
每一次新生,我都在學習新的一課。

Hey!
嘿!

Hmm...have we met before?
嗯...我們以前見過嗎?

Where did you find that? Okay! Ready? Go!
你從哪找到那的啊?好!準備好了嗎?去吧!

I tried to make sense out of all the things I'd seen. Was there a point to this journey of mine? And how did bacon fit in?
我試著理解自己經歷的一切。我的旅程有什麼意義嗎?培根又是怎麼闖進來的?

If I can get you licking and loving, I have my purpose.
如果我能讓你開心和去愛,我的生命就有意義。

Ethan, why do you always have this dog with you? It's like a girlfriend replacement or something?
伊森,你為什麼總是帶著這隻狗啊?牠是女朋友替代品還是什麼嗎?

The dog's laughing at you.
連狗都在笑你。

Dogs don't laugh!
狗才不會笑!

That's funny.
超好笑的。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!