使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「這樣的視訊會議,絕對讓你起笑! 」- A Video Conference Call in Real Life


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Hey, Paul. Thanks for being here on time. Paul? Hey, Paul, can you hear me?
嘿,保羅。謝謝你準時到。保羅?嘿,保羅,你聽得見我的聲音嗎?

I can't hear you.
我聽不到你的聲音。

I can hear you. Can you hear me?
我可以聽到你的聲音。你聽得到嗎?

Hey, guys!
嘿,大家!

Hey, Tyler.
嘿,泰勒。

Sorry, I'm late. I had a hard time connecting.
抱歉,我遲到了。我剛連不上線。

One second. Paul is having a sound issue.
等等。保羅的聲音出了點問題。

I can't hear you.
我聽不到。

Try adjusting your output setting.
試看看調整你的輸出設定。

Can you hear me?
你聽得到嗎?

It's the gear icon.
是那一個齒輪的圖示。

Tyler, are you on hotel Wi-Fi?
泰勒,你是用飯店的 Wi-Fi 嗎?

Yeah. Why?
對啊。怎麼了?

A Video Conference in Real Life
現實生活裡的視訊會議

Ah! Never mind. I got it. I just had to change a few settings.
啊!沒事了。我用好了。我只是得更改幾個設定。

Great! Uhh...maybe we can get started then. Oh, great!
太好了!呃...那或許我們可以開始了。噢,好極了!

Uh, I think your mic is picking up your speakers.
呃,我想你的麥克風收到喇叭的聲音了。

My mic?
我的麥克風?

Do you have headphones?
你有耳機嗎?

You want me to put them on?
你要我戴上耳機嗎?

No, I want you to smell them. No, I want you to put them on. Hey, Beth!
不,我要你聞它們。不是啦,我要你戴耳機。嘿,貝絲!

Hey, everyone! Sorry, I'm late. I had to download a new version of the platform.
嘿,大家!抱歉,我來晚了。我得下載視訊平台的新版本。

You should plan extra time for the updates. There's pretty much one every time.
妳應該規畫額外的時間下載更新版本。幾乎每次都會有更新版本。

Sounds like someone just joined us.
聽起來像有人剛加入我們。

Hey, guys! It's John. Um, I had to call in; I'm stuck in traffic. Have I missed anything yet?
嘿,大家!我約翰啦。呃,我得打電話來;塞車了。我有錯過任何事嗎?

Uh...no! It would've been nice for you to join the rest of us, but uh...we'll just—we'll see you when you get home. All right, well, everyone is here, finally—uhh, Tyler, do you have that financial report?
呃...沒有!如果你能加入我們就太好了,不過...我們就--等你到家再見。好,這個嘛,大家都到了,終於--呃,泰勒,你有那個財務報表嗎?

Well, I spent the last few weeks updating our books, and I got some great news for you. ...schedule from this point last year. We had a great Q1.
嗯,我花了前幾個禮拜更新帳本,然後我有些好消息要給你們。...從去年這個時間點規畫。我們第一季表現很好。

We lost Tyler, I think.
我想我們失去泰勒的訊號了。

Am I frozen?
我停格了嗎?

Hey Tripp, I think we lost Tyler.
嘿崔普,我想我們失去泰勒的訊號了。

Yeah. I know. I know we lost Tyler.
嗯。我知道。我知道我們失去泰勒的訊號了。

Hey, guys, it sounded like Tyler was cutting out.
嘿大家,聽起來像泰勒斷訊了。

We know, John. All right, while we wait on Tyler, why don't we go over the... Why don't we go over all of the reports from... Beth, are you with us?
約翰,我們知道。好吧,在我們等泰勒的期間,我們何不看看... 我們何不看看所有報表... 貝絲,妳在嗎?

Oh, yeah!
噢,在啊!

Okay, everyone, I know some of you have to leave soon, but I just wanted to go over a couple of the queries before—oh, okay! Okay. Excuse me. My wife's out of town this week. Daddy's... I'm so sorry! Okay, you just spilt grape juice on the carpet. Daddy is in a meeting. Tyler, can you go over the numbers one more time, please?
好,大家,我知道你們有些人很快就得離開,但我只是想先討論幾個問題--噢,好!好。不好意思。我太太這禮拜出城去了。爸爸在... 我很抱歉!好,你把葡萄汁都灑在地毯上了。爸爸在開會。泰勒,可以請你再講一次那些數目嗎?

Uh, I thought Beth had an adjustment. Hey, Beth!
呃,我以為貝絲有調整方案要說。嘿,貝絲!

Yeah!
嗯!

Sorry, guys! That's my iTunes. I...
大家抱歉!是我的 iTunes。我...

Hey guys, hang on, hang on, hang on! I'm gonna join in. Hey, what platform are you guys on? Skype? FaceTime?
嘿大家,等等、等等、等等!我要加入了。嘿,你們是用哪個平台啊?Skype?FaceTime?

Uh, it's in the invite!
呃,在邀請裡!

Oh, never mind! I see it. It's right there in the invite. Okay, now I can see everybody.
噢,沒事!我看到了。就在邀請那。好,現在我看得到大家了。

Let's reschedule, and let's just do a regular old conference call, okay? Paul, can you have David send out the nine-digit passcode?
我們重新安排吧,然後排一個普通的電話會議就好,好嗎?保羅,你可以請大衛寄出九位數的密碼嗎?

I heard you.
我聽到了。

Yeah, he's been here the whole time.
嗯,他一直在這。

All right, everybody...I'll see you later.
好吧,大家...我們待會見。

Like a lot of video conference calls, this one sucked! But it wouldn't have had we been using Zoom. Zoom will host over four billion meeting minutes over the next year alone, and that's because it's not only easy, it replaces our need to have multiple platforms for voice, for chat, for webinar, for video. Zoom does it all. And not only can you use your computer or a conference room system, you can do it right on your mobile device. So for more information, go to zoom.us.
就像很多視訊會議一樣,這一個爛透了!但如果我們是用 Zoom 就不會這樣。Zoom 光明年就會提供服務給超過四十億場會議記錄,而那是因為 Zoom 不只簡單,它還取代了我們要有聲音、聊天、視訊會議、影片的多重平台的需求。Zoom 全部包辦。而且你不只能用電腦或會議室的系統,你還可以直接在行動裝置上使用。想知道更多資訊,就到 zoom.us。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!