使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「男人的祕密:純友誼這件事...」- Friends vs. More than Friends


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

How come no one invited Phil?
怎麼沒人邀請 Phil 啊?

It's your party.
這你的趴欸。

Hey Wes, Ted, I'm gonna head out, but thank you so much for hosting. I've never been to a Martin Luther King, Jr. Day party before.
嘿 Wes、Ted,我要走囉,但很謝謝你辦這場派對。我從沒參加過馬丁‧路德‧金紀念日派對。

Yeah, it's always been a dream of mine to throw one.
對啊,辦一場這種派對一直是我的夢想。

You're good to drive?
妳開車沒問題吧?

Oh! Actually Chris is gonna take me home.
噢!其實 Chris 要載我回家。

Okay...
好...

What's so funny?
什麼事那麼有趣?

Doesn't Chris live, like, an hour in the opposite direction?
Chris 他不是住在,像是,反方向開一個小時的地方嗎?

Yeah, but he said there's no trouble.
對啊,但他說不麻煩。

He likes you, okay? We called it the day you guys met.
他喜歡妳,好嗎? 你們認識那天我們就覺得是這樣了。

No! We're just friends! He even said so himself.
才不是呢!我們只是朋友而已!連他自己也這麼說。

A friend wouldn't offer to drive an hour out of his way just to take you home.
朋友才不會願意多繞一小時的路只為了載妳回家。

Well, maybe in your insensitive sex-driven world, but believe it or not, guys and girls can be just friends.
嗯,或許在你們冷漠又滿腦子性的世界裡不會,但信不信由你,男生和女生可以只是朋友的。

Look, Megan, I hate to blow the secret for all the guys out there, but a guy that wants to be friends and a guy that wants to be more than friends, they act differently.
聽著,Megan,我很不想要揭露所有男人的秘密,但一個「想當朋友」的男人和一個「不只想當朋友」的男人,他們表現得很不一樣。

Like how?
像是怎樣?

Friends:
朋友:

Argh...It's still not responding!
啊啊啊...它還是沒反應!

Uhh...I don't know. Sorry.
呃...我不曉得喔。抱歉啦。

More than friends:
不只想當朋友:

Yeah, I'm checking the forums right now, and if you want, I can pick it up from you tomorrow. I have a friend who's great at computers, owes me a huge favor. And just in case, I'll make an appointment with the Apple Store right now.
嗯,我現在正在看論壇上說的,還有如果妳要的話,我可以明天去跟妳拿電腦。我有一個電腦超強的朋友,他欠我一個大人情。還有預防萬一,我現在立刻和 Apple 零售店預約。

Friends:
朋友:

Uhh, just put down 10. Wait! Don't you owe me money?
呃,就放 10 塊吧。等等!妳是不是還欠我錢?

More than friends:
不只想當朋友:

No...no, no, no! What do you think you're doing?
不...不、不、不!妳以為妳在做什麼?

You got me last time!
你上次請過我了!

No—okay, just get me next time.
不--好吧,那就下次請我就好。

You say that every time.
你每次都那樣說。

I don't—no, I don't say that every time.
我才沒--沒有,我才沒有每次都那樣說。

You do.
你有。

Okay, I say that every time.
好吧,我每次都那樣說。

Friends:
朋友:

We're going out tonight to celebrate my promotion. You should stop by!
我們今晚要出去慶祝我升遷。你應該過來一下!

Nah, I'm gonna pass. Traffic's probably terrible right now. Wait, are any of your coworkers cute?
不了,我就不去了。現在路上應該滿塞的。等等,妳同事有沒有可愛的?

More than friends:
不只想當朋友:

Yeah, I'm on my way. No, there's barely any traffic. I'll see you in two hours.
嗯,我要出發了。不,路上幾乎沒車。我們兩小時後見。

Friends:
朋友:

Oh geez, you know what? I think I left my bobby pin at home.
噢天啊,你知道嗎?我好像把髮夾放在家裡了。

So?
所以哩?

More than friends:
不只想當朋友:

I think I left my bobby pin at home.
我好像把髮夾留在家裡了。

Well, I can drive home and get it.
嗯,我可以開車回家拿。

Oh, you don't have to...
噢,你不用...

Friends:
朋友:

Ooh! Gossip Girl is streaming!
噢!線上有《花邊教主》可以看了!

What?!
什麼?!

I know, I know!
我知道、我知道!

Who cares?!
誰在意啊?!

More than friends:
不只想當朋友:

Ooh, Gossip Girl is streaming!
噢,線上有《花邊教主》可以看了!

Oh! What season should we start on?
噢!我們應該從哪季開始看?

Okay! I'm gonna have to stop you right there. Gossip Girl is a legitimately good show.
好了!我必須在那打斷你。《花邊教主》是部公認的好戲。

Yeah, I have the DVD box set.
對啊,我還有整套 DVD。

Uh! Okay, fine, just ignore all the facts.
呃!好,好啊,就忽略所有事實啊。

He's not being nice because he wants something out of it. He's just a good guy. Here, I'll prove it. Chri... Oh my god!
他不是因為想要從中得到什麼才對我好的。他就只是個好人。好,我來證明。Chri... 噢老天!

Hey, were you about to call my name? Oh, here's that water you asked for earlier. Sorry it took me so long. I wrote your name on the cup so you don't get it mixed up.
嘿,妳正要叫我的名字嗎?噢,這是妳之前要的水。抱歉拿那麼久。我把妳的名字寫在杯子上,這樣妳就不會搞混了。

Chris...Buddy... Are you sure you can give me a ride home? Even though it's like two hours out of the way?
Chris...好麻吉... 你確定你可以載我回家?就算是要繞路兩個小時?

What... You don't live that... What does she mean it's gonna be two hours...? You don't live... I've never noticed. No, seriously. Yeah, of course! No, I got you.
什麼... 妳沒有住那麼... 她說要兩個小時是什麼意思...?妳沒有住... 我從來沒注意到。沒有,真的。嗯,當然可以啊!不會啦,我載妳。

And you're not giving me any special treatment and you'd do this for any of your friends?
你沒有給我任何特殊待遇,你對任何朋友都會這樣做?

Uhhh...yeah, silly. Yeah, of course!
呃...對啊,傻瓜。對啊,當然囉!

Hey, do you think we could stop by this one guy's house? He's throwing a party, and I kinda like him. Chris? What are you... Why...
嘿,你覺得我們可以順便去一個男生家嗎?他有個派對,而且我有一點喜歡他。Chris?你在做什... 你為什麼...

Yeah, I can totally give you a ride home.
好啊,我當然可以載妳回家。

Guys are...
男人都是...

Jerks?
混蛋?

Yeah.
沒錯。

Do you think one of you guys can give me a ride home?
你覺得你們其中一個人可以載我回家嗎?

No.
不可以。

We said it at the same time.
我們同時說出來欸。

Jinx!
厄運走(註一)!

註:外國人認為同時說出一樣的話會發生不好的事,所以會在講完相同的話後說:「Jinx!」誰先說出口就不會倒楣囉!

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!