Mr. Trapp, I wanna let you know we've done everything we can, but your phone is dying.
Trapp 先生,我想讓你知道我們已經竭盡全力,但你的手機剩下的時間不多了。
What? No, no. He had a full charge three hours ago.
什麼?不、不。他三小時前才充飽電。
I'm afraid he's at 20 percent, a condition known in the medical community as, like, basically dead already.
恐怕他現在只有 20% 的電,一種醫學界判定為,基本上已經算是死了的狀態。
Can I see him? Oh, no. Oh my God. I knew I shouldn't have left my charger at home. Oh, you're weirdly hot. This is all my fault.
我可以看看他嗎?噢,不。我的天。我就知道我不應該把我的充電器留在家。噢,你在異常發熱。這都是我的錯。
Oh, no. Don't say that.
噢,不。不要那樣說。
It is. It is. I had Twitter open, and I was taking all those pictures of cute dogs I saw on the street. I'm not even gonna look at the pictures. I don't know why I was taking them.
就是。就是。我把推特打開,而且我又一直在拍那些我在路上看到的可愛狗狗。我根本就不會去看那些照片。我不知道我幹嘛照下來。
I'm your phone. I'm always gonna be here for that kind of dumb stuff.
我是你的手機。有蠢東西的地方就有我。
I hate to see him like this. Can't we plug him in, please? Can we get a charger in here, please? Can someone get a charger in here?
我討厭看到他這樣。我們就不能幫他充電嗎,拜託?我們可以拿個充電器進來嗎,拜託?有沒有人可以把充電器拿進來?
Mr. Trapp, your phone is very old. The only charger we have that would even work belongs to Todd, in Accounting.
Trapp 先生,你的手機已經非常老了。我們這裡唯一有的,而且還堪用的充電器是會計部的 Todd 的。
Okay. Let's get it.
好。我們去借吧。
I'm afraid Todd was super weird about loaning it out.
恐怕 Todd 不想出借。
I understand. How much time does he have?
我可以理解。他還有多少時間?
It's hard to say. With a phone that's at 20 percent, they could have a happy, healthy life for another two, three, five hours, but sometimes it'll do this thing where it just jumps from 20 percent to one, instantly, for no reason.
很難說。只剩 20% 電量的手機,他們還可以好好再撐個二、三、五個小時,但他們有時候會從 20% 直接跳到 1%,沒有原因。
Why? Why would they do that?
為什麼?他們為什麼要那樣做?
We don't know. It's what doctors call "Very Annoying."
我們不知道。醫生們都稱此症狀為「煩死你症」。
Is there something we can do? Can we do that thing where we, like, close out apps by, like, swiping them away?
有沒有我們可以做的?我們可不可以,就是,把應用程式關掉,像是把它們滑掉?
That doesn't actually help the battery.
那其實對電池沒有幫助。
Really?!
真的嗎?!
I'll check.
我來查查。
No. No. Phone, come on.
不。不。Phone,拜託。
Phone, save your strength.
Phone,省些力氣吧。
I'm a phone. This is what I do.
我是一支手機。這是我的職責。
There are a few things we could do to prolong his life.
我們是能做幾件事情延續它的生命。
Yes. Anything. Yes.
好。任何事。沒問題。
We can put him on airplane mode.
我們可以把他設定成飛航模式。
That sounds great. We're gonna put you on airplane mode, okay, Phone? Everything's gonna be okay.
那聽起來不錯。我們要把你設成飛航模式,好嗎,Phone?一切都會好起來的。
Airplane mode? No!
飛航模式?不要!
It's the only way that we can keep you living.
這是我們唯一可以讓你活著的方式。
"No," I said. I'm a phone. What kind of life is that? I won't be able to use any of my apps—not even Bluetooth. What's the point of even being on?
我說了,「我不要」。我是一支手機。那算什麼生活啊?什麼應用程式都不能用--連藍芽都不行。這樣活著還有什麼意義?
There's gotta be something we can do. Can we put him in rice? Let's put him in rice. Come on, let's get a big bag of rice in here. Just throw him in.
一定有什麼是我們可以做的。我們可以把他放到米裡面嗎?我們把他放到米裡面吧。拜託,我們拿一大袋米進來。把他丟進去就好。
That's for water damage. And even then, does that really work?
那是修理進水用的。就算如此,那真的有用嗎?
Well, I'll check.
嗯,我來查一下。
No. Mr. Phone, save your strength. I know what I'm talking about. It's rice, not magic.
不。Phone 先生,省點力氣吧。我知道我在說什麼。那是米,不是魔法。
Oh my God. I just thought we had more time, you know? God. There's so much I wanted to do...so much I wanted to ask you.
我的天。我以為我們有更多時間,你懂嗎?天啊。有好多我想做的事...有好多我想問你的事。
Come on. You know you can ask me anything.
拜託。你知道你可以問我任何事情。
How old is Goofy's son supposed to be in the Goofy movie? I've been arguing with Katie. I just have to know.
高飛電影裡,高飛兒子應該幾歲?我一直在跟 Katie 吵這個。我就是必須知道。
Fourteen. He's 14 years old.
十四。他十四歲。
Phone? Phone?
Phone?Phone?
He was a good phone.
他曾經是一隻好手機。
Nah, he was a piece of sh**.
哪有,他根本是坨**。
I'm so sorry. I have to take this. Hello. Dr. Fedricks.
我很抱歉。我必須接這通電話。哈囉。我是 Fedricks 醫生。
Hello.
哈囉。
- 「出借、借出」- Loan Out
I'm afraid Todd was super weird about loaning it out.
恐怕 Todd 不想出借。