使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「不正經之看電影學老外怎麼講電話」- Movie Phone Super Call


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Hello!
喂!

Hello?
喂?

Who's there? I'm talking.
是誰?我在電話上了。

Hello!
喂!

Hello!
喂!

Who is this?
是誰?

Do you know who this is?
你知道打來的是誰嗎?

This is Jason Bourne.
我是 Jason Bourne。

Wait a minute! Give me somebody else.
等等!叫別人來聽。

Ghostbusters. What do you want?
抓鬼特攻隊。你要幹嘛?

Can you bring me my chapstick?
你可以幫我帶我的護唇膏嗎?

Negative!
不行!

Just do it.
給我做就對了。

Listen! Listen carefully! This is an emergency call from Air Force One. This is the president. Can you connect me to the vice president, please?
聽著!仔細聽好!這是空軍一號的緊急來電。我是總統。可以請你幫我接給副總統嗎?

He wants to talk to you.
他想和你說話。

Hello.
喂。

This is Les Grossman. Who is this?
我是 Les Grossman。你是?

Your worst nightmare.
你最大的惡夢。

Now wait a minute. Just hold on.
等一下。等等。

This is your wake-up call, pal.
這是叫你起床的服務,老兄。

Who is this?
是誰?

It's me. Just wanna know if you're wearing panties.
是我。只是想知道你有沒有穿小褲褲。

Maybe we should just take some time off from each other. It's not you; it's me. It's what I'm going through.
或許我們應該分開一段時間靜一靜。不是你的問題;是我。是我經歷的一切的關係。

I'm pregnant.
我懷孕了。

Terrific! So you're saying I should worry!
太好了!所以你的意思是我應該擔心囉!

You know how this is gonna turn out, don't you?
你知道結局會是怎樣,對吧?

You will be caught; you will go to prison. Where did you think this was going?
你會被逮捕;你會去坐牢。你以為這會變怎樣?

Slow down. Now, what?
慢點。現在,你說什麼?

Whatever you do, don't fall asleep.
不管你做什麼,不要睡著。

Marty, you didn't fall asleep, did you?
Marty,你沒睡著,對吧?

Nah, Doc! Uhh...no!
沒,博士!呃...沒有!

I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I would rather be shot in the face than eat this stupid food.
我不是在誇張,不過我寧可被爆頭也不要吃這愚蠢的食物。

Put that cookie down! Now!!!
把那餅乾放下來!現在!!!

Okay, okay! Look, um... Where are you?
好、好!聽著,嗯... 你在哪?

We are at this bar at the hotel!
我們在飯店的酒吧!

What?!
什麼?!

I'm in a coffin. I don't know where... Please help! I'm scared!
我在一個棺材裡。我不知道在哪... 拜託幫幫忙!我好害怕!

I will look for you. I will find you, and I will kill you.
我會去找你。我會找到你,然後我會殺了你。

All right! Look, man! All right, hold up, hold up! Calm down, calm down! I'm trying to hook you up, man. I'm on your side, man!
好!聽著,老兄!好,等等、等等!冷靜、冷靜下來!我在試著和你打關係,老兄。我和你是同一國的,老兄!

Do you wanna go to war? Come on! Do you wanna go to war? We take you to war, okay?!
你想幹架嗎?來啊!你想吵?我們就來吵啊,怎樣?!

Well, well I can't hear you very well. Come closer to the telephone.
這個嘛,嗯我聽不太清楚。靠電話近一點。

Sheriff's office, please.
請接警長辦公室。

The caller is in the house! The calls are coming from the house!
來電的人就在屋子裡!電話是從房子裡打來的!

What is the transmission?
信號是什麼?

Show me the money.
給我看錢。

If you shut up for five minutes, I can tell you where the money is—I can tell you where it is.
如果你惦惦五分鐘,我就可以告訴你錢在哪--我可以跟你說地點。

Now, listen. We can do this the easy way or the hard way.
現在聽好。別敬酒不吃吃罰酒。

Whoa, whoa, hold your horses, man. Wh...wh...what's the problem?
哇、哇,慢點,老兄。什...什...有什麼問題?

Help us, please! Come help us! We're trapped inside of here!
拜託幫幫我們!來幫我們!我們被困在這裡面了!

All right. Well, I think if you were in trouble, you would've called the cops and not me. Now I got another call, okay?
好吧。這個嘛,我想如果你有麻煩的話,你會打給警察而不是我。我現在有別通電話,好嗎?

Cow! I gotta go, Julio; we got cows!
牛!我得掛了,Julio;我們這有牛!

Buh-bye.
掰掰。

Is this a fake hang up? It's a fake hang up.
這不是真的掛斷吧?這不是真的掛斷。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!