使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「多芬形象廣告《真正的美》」- Dove Real Beauty Sketches


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

I'm a forensic artist. I worked for the San Jose Police Department from 1995 to 2011.
我是一位嫌犯肖像素描師。我從1995年到2011年在聖荷西警察局工作。

I showed up to a place I'd never been, and there was a guy with a drafting board.
我到了一個從未去過的地方,有個男人和一塊素描版。

We couldn't see them. They couldn't see us.
我們看不到他們。他們看不到我們。

Tell me about your hair.
告訴我關於妳頭髮的樣子。

I didn't know what he was doing, but then I could tell after several questions that he was drawing me.
我不知道他在做什麼,但接著在幾個問題之後,我便能夠發現他正在畫我。

Tell me about your chin.
跟我說說妳的下巴。

It kinda protrudes a little bit, especially when I smile.
它有點突出去,特別是當我笑的時候。

Your jaw?
妳的嘴巴呢?

My mom told me I had a big jaw.
我媽說過我有個大嘴。

What would be your most prominent feature?
妳最明顯的特徵是什麼?

I kinda have a fat, rounder face.
我好像有張胖胖的、比較圓的臉。

The older I've gotten, the more freckles I've gotten.
我越老就有了越多斑點。

I would say I have a pretty big forehead.
我會說,我有個蠻大的前額。

Once I get a sketch, I say, "thank you very much," and then they leave. I don't see them.
一旦我有了素描,我說:「很感謝你。」然後他們離開。我不見他們。

All I had been told before the sketch was to get friendly with this other woman, Chloe.
素描之前我被告知的所有事情就是和這另外一位女士,Chloe,做朋友。

Today, I'm gonna ask you some questions about the person you met earlier, and I'm gonna ask you some general questions about her face.
今天,我要問妳幾個關於妳先前認識的人的問題,我要問妳幾個關於她的樣貌的一般問題。

She was thin, so you can see her cheek bones. And her chin...it was a nice, thin chin.
她瘦瘦的,因此妳能看見她的臉骨。還有她的下巴...它是個很棒、瘦瘦的下巴。

She had nice eyes. They lit up when she spoke.
她有雙很棒的眼睛。當她說話,它們便閃閃發光。

Cute nose.
可愛的鼻子。

She had blue eyes, very nice blue eyes.
它有雙藍色明眸,非常棒的藍色眼睛。

So here we are. This is the sketch that you helped me create, and that's a sketch that somebody described of you.
所以我們到了。這是你幫助我創作出來的素描,而那是某個人描述的妳畫出的素描。

I see. Yeah, that's...
我知道了。嗯,那是...

She looks closed off and fatter...sadder too. The second one looks more open, friendly and happy.
她看起來被隔絕開了而且比較胖...也比較悲傷。第二個看起來更加開朗、友善而且快樂。

I should be more grateful of my natural beauty. It impacts the choices in friends that we make, the jobs we apply for, how we treat our children...it impacts everything. It couldn't be more critical to your happiness.
對於我的自然美,我應該更感激。它影響著我們對朋友的選擇,我們找的工作,我們如何對待孩子們...它影響著每件事情。它對妳的快樂來說是再也重要不過的了。

Do you think you're more beautiful than you say?
妳認為妳比妳所說的還要更美嗎?

Yeah. Yeah.
對。是的。

We spend a lot of time as women analyzing and trying to fix the things that aren't quite right, and we should spend more time appreciating the things that we do like.
我們身為女人花很多時間分析並且試著修正不太對勁的事情,然而我們應該花更多時間去欣賞我們真正喜歡的事物。

You are more beautiful than you think.
妳比妳所想像的還要更美。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!