使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「大人挑戰被反鎖車內十分鐘,結果是...」- Hot Car Challenge Social Experiment


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Each week, at least one child dies from heatstroke after being left alone in a car. So we decided to show adults how it feels...
每週,至少有一個孩子在被單獨留在車內後因中暑死亡。所以我們決定讓大人們體會那是什麼感覺...

Okay.
好。

I'm sorry. I know it's a little crowded.
抱歉。我知道有點擠。

It is! Did... All right.
真的!那... 好吧。

If you can't make it and you wanna get out, press that button.
如果你做不到然後想要出來,按那按鈕。

Okay.
好。

All right. Your 10 minutes starts...now!
好。你的十分鐘...現在開始!

Here's what happened.
情況是這樣的。

I can do this.
我可以做到的。

My God...
我的老天...

Alaska, North Pole...
阿拉斯加、北極...

It is way too hot. Oh my God...Oh my God...
這真的太熱了。我的天啊... 我的天啊...

Ahhh!
啊啊啊!

I wanna get out of here!!! I pushed the button!
我要出去!!!我按鈕了耶!

Okay. Let's get you out of there.
好了。我們來把你從那弄出來。
Oh!
噢!

So, not good?
所以,不太好受?

No! It felt terrible.
不!那糟透了。

I mean, I'm not claustrophobic, but I needed to get out.
我是說,我沒有幽閉恐懼症,但我必須要出來。

That was one of the worst things I've ever gone through in my life.
那是我這輩子經歷過最糟的事之一。

I felt like a pot of pasta.
我覺得就像一鍋義大利麵。

It seems fine at first, but, like, once that door closed, like, almost immediately, like, it gets really hot and, like, the air flow becomes almost depressive.
一開始那好像還好,但是,那門一關起來以後,像是,幾乎是立刻,變得非常熱,而且空氣幾乎變得很悶。

I felt claustrophobic. Like, I...I...I felt like I couldn't breathe.
我覺得好像得幽閉恐懼症了。像是,我...我...我覺得我好像不能呼吸。

How long is it?
多久?

Seven minutes.
七分鐘。

Seven, that's it?
七分鐘,才這樣?

Yeah.
沒錯。

It felt like so much longer than that.
那感覺起來漫長多了。

How do you feel about it when a parent might be leaving their kid in there for just a few minutes in the middle of the summer?
你有什麼看法?你怎麼看家長可能在夏天時把小孩留在那裡面幾分鐘這件事?

Are you kidding me? No, not at all!
妳在開玩笑嗎?不行,完全不行!

That's scary stuff.
那真是件可怕的事。

I think, to myself, like...I couldn't take it.
我認為,對我自己,像是...我都不能承受了。

I could press the button. They couldn't press the button. They'd just be sitting in there—desperate.
我可以按按鈕。孩子們沒辦法按按鈕。他們會就坐在那裡面--絕望無助。

I can only imagine how a child or a baby would feel in there, just waiting for someone to come and get them.
我沒辦法體會孩子或嬰兒在裡頭會有什麼感覺,癡等著某個人來帶他們出去。

Forgetting once is regretting forever.
遺忘一次,就是永遠遺憾。

  • 「有點」- A Little

    I'm sorry. I know it's a little crowded.
    抱歉。我知道有點擠。

  • 「成功、達成目標」- Make It

    If you can't make it and you wanna get out, press that button.
    如果你做不到然後想要出來,按那按鈕。

  • 「經歷」- Go Through

    That was one of the worst things I've ever gone through in my life.
    那是我這輩子經歷過最糟的事之一。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!