使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「【社會實驗】當網路霸凌在現實生活上演...」- In Real Life: An Offline Experiment


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

In Real Life: An Offline Experiment
現實生活:離線實驗

Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me... Just saying one thing. I think gay people are sick, and you guys should just kill yourselves. Just end your miserable existence.
不好意思、不好意思、不好意思... 我說一件事一下。我覺得同性戀很變態,你們應該去死一死。快結束你們可悲的生命吧。

She's so stupid. You're so stupid. You know that though, right? You know you're stupid?
她有夠蠢的。妳好蠢。不過妳自己也知道,對吧?妳知道自己很蠢吧?

You are the weirdest f***ing kid in school.
妳是學校裡的頭號怪咖。

Why do you always mess with me?
妳們為什麼總是要找我麻煩?

You know what? All of you Muslims, you need to go back to the hellholes you're from. Can you believe this? F***ing terrorist.
妳知道嗎?你們每個穆斯林,你們得回去你們原本的鬼地方。妳能相信嗎?該死的恐怖份子。

What did you say?
妳說什麼?

You heard what I said. Fat bitches like you should get over themselves; go on a diet.
妳聽到我說的話了。像妳這樣的死肥婆應該不要再自以為了;去減肥吧妳。

I'm just waiting for my mom. Can you please leave me alone?
我只是在等我媽。可以請妳不要煩我嗎?

I'm traumatized. Get a gym membership. I f***ing hate fat people.
我精神受到創傷了。快去加入健身房的會員吧。我超級痛恨胖子。

I think you should go. I think you should go.
我想妳該走了。我想妳該走了。

She upset me, too.
她也礙到我了啊。

I think you should go.
我覺得妳該走了。

Everyone hates you; you should hate yourself, too.
大家都討厭妳;妳也應該討厭妳自己。

What are you doing? Why are you talking to her like that?
妳們在做什麼?妳們為什麼那樣對她說話?

Because she deserves it.
因為她活該。

No, she doesn't. Like, walk away right now, please.
不,她才不活該。請妳們現在就走。

Homosexuality is a disease. You're saving humanity by killing yourselves.
同性戀是種病。你們死一死是在造福全人類。

Yo, get the f*** outta here right now. I've got him. Take a walk.
喂,現在就給我滾喔。交給我。滾。

Do you need a hug? Come here, sweetheart. It'll be all right.
需要抱一個嗎?親愛的,來這裡。沒事的。

This woman is dangerous. All Muslims are terrorists.
這女人很危險。所有的穆斯林都是恐怖份子。

Yeah, I'm also a terrorist, just so you know.
是喔,那跟妳說一下,我也是恐怖份子耶。

All these hateful comments were written by real people on social media. The bullies and their targets were actors. Everyone else was not.
這所有充滿仇恨的評論都是真實的人在社群媒體上寫的。霸凌者和他們的對象皆為演員。其他人則不是。

You're fine. That's really mean. Are you okay?
妳很好。那樣真的很糟糕。妳沒事吧?

Yeah.
沒事。

If this behavior is unacceptable in real life, why is it so normal online?
如果這種行為在現實生活中是不可接受的,那為什麼在網路上那麼習以為常呢?

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!