使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「童言童語『畫』爸媽,結果老爸變成一隻熊?!」- Kids Describe Their Parents to an Illustrator


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Everybody loves their parents, right, Koji?
大家都愛他們的爸爸媽媽,對吧 Koji?

Uh, not everybody loves their parents, but I love my parents, yeah.
呃,不是每個人都愛他們的爸媽,但我愛我的爸媽,沒錯。

See.
看吧。

We asked kids to describe their parents to an illustrator.
我們請小朋友向插畫家描述自己的父母。

What's your name?
你叫什麼名字?

S.J.
S.J.

S.J. Nice to meet you, S.J.
S.J.。很高興認識你,S.J.。

Hi, I'm Zoe.
嗨,我是 Zoe。

Zoe?
Zoe 嗎?

Mmm-hmm.
嗯。

Is that short for something?
那是什麼的簡稱嗎?

Zodiac.
Zodiac。

That's a cool name.
好酷的名字。

Do you know what we're here to do today?
妳知道我們今天在這做什麼嗎?

Do some art, of course.
創作藝術啊,還用說嗎。

We're gonna do some art, of course.
我們要來創作藝術,當然。

We're gonna draw your parents. Does that sound fun?
我們要畫妳的爸媽。聽起來好玩嗎?

Okay.
嗯。

I know she's sitting over there, but you can't cheat and look at her, okay?
我知道她就坐在那,但妳不能作弊偷看她,知道嗎?

Okay.
好。

Yeah. And, uh, we can draw your mom or your dad, or we can draw them both if you want.
嗯。那麼我們可以畫妳媽媽或爸爸,或者妳想要的話,我們也可以兩個都畫。

Can I draw my mom, dad, and grandma?
我可以畫我的媽媽、爸爸還有奶奶嗎?

Sure.
可以啊。

Do you wanna start with your mom or your dad?
你想從媽媽還是爸爸開始?

Let's say my dad because he's the weirdest of the family.
我們先來說我爸好了,因為他是家裡最怪的人。

Why is he the weirdest?
他為什麼最怪?

He farts all the time.
他一直放屁。

Should we just start drawing, then?
那我們就開始畫囉?

Yeah. My mom has a circle head...long, straight hair.
嗯。我媽媽的頭圓圓的...頭髮又長又直。

He is tall—about 42 feet.
他很高--大概 1280 多公分。

He is about 42 feet? Okay. Let's just start with the basic shape of them.
他大概 1280 多公分高?好吧。我們先畫出他們概略的形狀。
That's a stickman!
那是火柴人耶!

I know. That's how I start.
我知道。我一開始都是那樣畫。

Is she tall or short?
她高還是矮?

Short. My dad said if she was any shorter, she would need a car seat and wouldn't be allowed to be in the front seat.
矮。我爸爸說如果她再矮一點,她就會需要一張兒童安全椅而且不能坐在前座了。

I'm closing my eyes.
我閉眼睛了。

Well, you can open your eyes. You just can't look over there. Like that. Yeah, we can do it like this.
那個,妳可以張開眼睛。妳只是不能看那邊而已。像那樣。對,我們可以這樣子。

Grandma has short hair.
奶奶的頭髮短短的。

She has short hair?
她是短頭髮?

Afro.
爆炸頭。

Afro? Okay, and it's, like, pretty short? Should we make her smiling or, uh...
爆炸頭?好喔,那她的頭髮滿短的囉?我們應該讓她微笑還是...

Smoking a cigarette!
抽菸!

Smoking a cigarette? Okay.
抽菸?沒問題。

Do you wanna make her smiling or... Is it big or is it small? Don't look! Don't look!
你想要她笑還是... 大笑還是微笑?不可以看!不可以看!

Big!
大笑!

Medium.
不要太大。
Skinny.
瘦。

Straight.
直的。

Like this.
像這樣。

Wait, which one? You did two faces. Like that one?
等等,哪樣?妳剛剛做了兩個表情。像那一個嗎?

What does his nose look like? Is it big, small?
他的鼻子長什麼樣子?大還是小?

It's like...all noses.
就像是...很大的鼻子。

I'll just draw, kind of, a generic nose then, and then you tell me if that looks pretty all right.
那我畫一個普通的鼻子,你再跟我說那樣可不可以。

That looks horrible.
那看起來太可怕了。

That looks horrible? Not his nose.
那看起來很可怕?他的鼻子不是這樣。

That looks really like my mom.
那看起來真的很像我媽媽。

Does it?
真的嗎?

Yeah.
對啊。

Is your mom your biological mom?
你媽媽是你的親生媽媽嗎?

No. She's really my grandma.
不是。她其實是我奶奶。

Oh, okay.
噢,好喔。

I call her Mom because she raised me.
我叫她媽媽,因為是她養我的。

You wanna do your dad or your mom next?
你接下來想畫爸爸還是媽媽?

Dad. Draw a bear.
爸爸。畫一隻熊。

A bear? All right. Shall I go for it? Yeah, okay. I'll make him a bear.
一隻熊?好吧。我應該畫一隻熊嗎?嗯,好。我來把他畫成一隻熊。

He's like a big, sleepy bear. He just sits around all day and sleeps.
他就像一隻又大又愛睡覺的熊。他整天就到處坐著然後睡覺。

Sounds like a great life.
聽起來真是個不錯的生活。

Yeah, because he never brushes his teeth.
對啊,因為他從來不刷牙的。

How many moms do you have?
你有幾個媽媽?

Four—Mom, Mommy, Grumpy...
四個--媽媽、媽咪、愛生氣...

Grumpy?
愛生氣?

And A.J.
還有 A.J.。

Should we do Grumpy too, then?
那我們也要畫愛生氣嗎?

Okay. Are they married?
好。她們結婚了嗎?

Yes.
嗯。

And I was in the wedding.
而且我有在婚禮上。

You were in the wedding?
妳有在婚禮上?
Yeah.
對啊。

What did you do in the wedding?
妳在婚禮上做什麼?

I think I was the flower girl.
我應該是花童。

Ah, nice.
啊,真棒。

Do you know how long they've known each other?
妳知道他們認識彼此多久了嗎?

Since they were married.
從他們結婚那天開始。

And how—do you know how long they've been married?
那麼--妳知道他們結婚多久了嗎?

Since they got married.
從他們結婚那天開始。

Are your mom and dad married?
你的媽媽和爸爸有結婚嗎?

No. But he does come to our house, but I never go to his house.
沒有。不過他倒是會來我們家,但我從不會去他家。

Oh, okay.
喔,了解。

Because his house is too messy.
因為他家太髒了。

I remember in the past, she slapped my dad's butt.
我記得她以前會打我爸爸的屁屁。

Should we make her slapping your dad's butt, then?
那我們要讓妳媽媽打爸爸的屁股嗎?

Okay.
好啊。

Okay, so she's slapping his butt with one hand. What should we make him doing? Oh, because he's—right, because this whole thing is about that time.
好,她在用一隻手打他的屁股。那我們要讓你爸爸做什麼呢?喔,因為他--沒錯,這整個都是關於那當下。

He would be checking on Instagram to see how many followers I have.
他會滑 Instagram 看我有多少追蹤者。

Okay. So, we'll put a phone over here.
好。那我們就畫一支手機在這。

That actually kind of looks more like my mom.
那其實看起來有點比較像我媽。

Uh, how about her hair? Oh, you're looking, you're looking.
那她的頭髮是什麼樣子?噢,妳在偷看、妳在偷看。

No, I'm not.
沒有,我沒看。

It's a little shorter than mine.
比我的短一點點。

It goes up like this.
像這樣往上衝。

Oh, like a Mohawk, kind of?
噢,有點類似莫霍克頭嗎?

No, not like a Mohawk. It's just like...a box.
不是,不是像莫霍克頭那樣。她的頭髮就像...一個盒子。

I think I know what you mean. I'm gonna try and draw it, and then you can tell me if that looks right.
我想我懂妳的意思了。我來試著畫畫看,然後妳可以告訴我那看起來對不對。

Like...this. Kind of like—I'm trying to get the hair off of your face. Like that.
像...這樣。有點像--我在試著把你的頭髮從臉上撥走。像那樣。

Like that?
像那樣?

Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。

Okay.
好的。

Since she's a model, I'm gonna make her doing a little bit of a pose.
既然她是模特兒,那我要讓她稍微擺點姿勢。

What's your mom's job?
妳媽媽在做什麼工作?

Oh, it's a very important job.
喔,是個很重要的工作。

And what is that?
那是什麼呢?

She's a lawyer who tries to help bad guys in jail.
她是一個試著幫助監獄裡的壞人的律師。

I don't know what her job is, but it might be interesting to...
我不知道她的工作是什麼,不過可能很有趣...

She's a flight attendant. It's not interesting. All she does is to get fly around the world.
她是空服員。那才不有趣。她就只有全世界到處飛而已。

She does sign language.
她會手語。

Can you teach me something?
你可以教我些什麼嗎?

Puppy.
小狗狗。

Puppy?
小狗狗?

Puppy.
小狗狗。

Should we make her say "puppy"?
我們要讓她說小狗狗嗎?

Yeah.
好啊。

Yeah?
好?
Puppy.
小狗狗。

Okay.
好了。

Why is he mad?
他為什麼在生氣?

Did I make him mad? Is that better like that?
我把他畫得像在生氣嗎?那樣有比較好了嗎?

Yeah.
嗯。

What do you think? Does this look anything like them?
妳覺得呢?這看起來和他們有像嗎?

Yup.
有。

Yeah?
是嗎?

Let's show it! On the count of three, okay? One, two...
我們來給大家看!數到三,好嗎?一、二...

Three!
三!

This is what we think my parents look like.
這就是我們認為我爸媽長的樣子。

My mom and my other mom.
我的媽媽和我的另一個媽媽。

This is my dad. This is my mom.
這是我爸爸。這是我媽媽。

This is my dad. This is my grandma. This is my mom.
這是我爸爸。這是我奶奶。這是我媽媽。

I love Mom and Dad.
我愛媽媽和爸爸。

I love you.
我愛你們。

I love you. Ugh, the taste of ink.
我愛你們。好噁,墨水的味道。

Hey, I'm Koji, the illustrator. Thanks for watching. If you liked it, make sure to click here and subscribe. If you wanna see more videos of me drawing with the kids, then click here.
嘿,我是插畫家 Koji。謝謝收看。如果你們喜歡這部影片,一定要點這裡然後訂閱。如果你還想看更多我和小朋友們畫畫的影片,那就點這裡。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!