使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「麥特戴蒙惡整路人,每個人都可能成為『傑森‧包恩』?!」- Matt Damon Pranks People with Surprise Bourne Spy Mission


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Haley, I'm gonna ask you something, and I need the answer to be yes.
海莉,我要請妳做一件事,而且我需要妳答應我。

Okay...?
嗯哼...?

There is a man standing on the bridge behind you. He is holding a package, and I need that package.
有一個男人站在妳身後的橋上。他拿著一個包裹,我需要那個包裹。

Um...
呃...

Haley, we need to do this right now.
海莉,我們現在就得做這件事。

What the f**k is this?
搞什麼啊?

Hey, guys! Matt Damon here. To raise money for Water.org, I've teamed up with Omaze to offer you the chance to hang with me at the world premiere of Jason Bourne. We'll see the new movie, have drinks at the afterparty—you and me are gonna be a team. So, to give you an idea of what that's like, we set up a simulation to give unsuspecting people the chance to feel like they're in a spy movie. All they have to do is trust me.
嘿大家!我是麥特戴蒙。為了要替 Water.org 募資,我和 Omaze 攜手合作,提供你們在《神鬼認證:傑森包恩》全球首映會上和我一起聚聚的機會。我們將一起看新電影、在會後派對喝幾杯--你和我會是一個團隊。所以,為了要讓你有點概念,我們設下模擬情境,讓完全狀況外的人有機會體驗在間諜電影裡軋一角。他們要做的就只有相信我。

Go up. Up... Look at those ladies.
往上。往上... 看看那些小姐們。

Hey! The call is for you. Answer it.
嘿!找妳的。接起來。

He's like, "What?"
他看起來就像「什麼鬼?」

The call is for you.
找你的電話。

Hello?
喂?

What I need you to do is of vital importance to both of us.
我要你做的事對我們兩個來說極為重要。
Oh.
噢。

Hello?
喂?

Stephen...
史蒂芬...

Stephen?
史蒂芬?

Hello?
喂?

Stephen!
史蒂芬!

I'm just hanging out and somebody gave me this phone.
我只是在晃晃然後就有人給我這支手機。

Is there blood anywhere near you?
你附近有血嗎?

Um...
呃...

No, she doesn't know Stephen. We don't know him.
不,她不認識史蒂芬。我們不認識他。

Is that a guy I hooked up with?
是我睡過的傢伙嗎?

Sir, there is a bridge behind you. There is a man on the bridge. You gotta go to that man, and you need to take a package from him, right now. Do it right now!
先生,你身後有座橋。有個男人在橋上。你得去找那男人,然後你得從他那拿到一個包裹,現在。現在就去!

This better not be f**king illegal.
這最好不要是什麼非法的事。

You're gonna say one simple sentence to him and he's gonna give you the package. You're gonna say, "Elephants can swim."
妳要對他說一個很簡單的句子,然後他就會把包裹給妳。妳要說:「大象會游泳。」

Can you swim?
你會游泳嗎?

No. Are you listening?
不是。妳有在聽嗎?

Yeah, I'm listening.
嗯,我在聽。

Elephants can swim.
大象會游泳。

What...?
啥...?

Oh my God. Do you see the hot dog stand behind you? I need you to go buy a hot dog.
我的天。你有看到你背後的熱狗攤嗎?我要你買一份熱狗。

Those hot dogs are, like, 14 dollars, man.
老兄,那些熱狗要 14 塊美金耶。

I see the man on the bridge.
我看到橋上的男人了。

Walk up towards him and say, "You have something for me."
走向他然後說:「你有東西要給我。」

Are you serious?
你是認真的嗎?

Yeah, I don't know, man, some—
嗯,老兄,我不知道,有些--

Believe me, it's not about the hot dog. You're not gonna eat the hot dog, and the hot dog isn't even real. It's what's in the hot dog. I promise you will thank me at the end of this.
相信我,重點不是熱狗。你沒有要吃熱狗,那熱狗甚至不是真的。熱狗裡面的東西才重要。我保證你到頭來會感謝我。

Yeah... Because I don't usually eat pork.
嗯... 因為我通常不吃豬肉的。

Do you see the woman with the two children? Tell them she has pretty children.
妳有看到帶著兩個小孩的女人嗎?去說她有很漂亮的小孩。

You have a pretty child.
妳有一個很漂亮的孩子。

That has absolutely nothing to do with what we're doing—it's just nice to compliment people sometimes.
那和我們在做的事一點關係也沒有--只是有時候讚美別人是件好事。

Yeah, they liked it.
嗯,他們很喜歡。

You're gonna walk up to that man and just say, "Great day for a hot dog." But do not give him the hot dog.
你要走向那男人然後就說:「真是適合吃熱狗的一天。」不過不要給他熱狗。

Great day for a... It's a great day for a hot dog, huh?
適合的一天... 真是適合吃熱狗的一天啊,對吧?

That's gonna work, Adam. Let him clear, let him clear. If something happens, it's gonna happen now, and it's gonna happen to him.
那樣就行了,亞當。讓他走、讓他走。如果發生了什麼事,那現在就要發生了,而且會發生在他身上。

He didn't take the hot dog. I still got the hot dog.
他沒拿走熱狗。熱狗還是在我手上。

No, I told you not to give him the hot dog.
不,我跟你說過不要給他熱狗。

Now, walk away. Walk away.
現在,走開。走開。

What is this?
這是什麼?

That manila envelope's the hottest potato you've ever held in your hand.
那個信封袋是你有史以來拿過最大的麻煩。

Now, do you see directly in front of you the concierge parking garage? Don't run, because that'll draw attention. Three, two, one... Let's go!
現在,你有看到正前方那個有門房的停車場嗎?不要跑,因為那樣會引人注意。三、二、一... 我們走!

Come on, come on, Ruby!
來啊、來啊,小盧!

Leave Ruby behind.
別管小盧了。

Move towards that briskly, Adam. Quickly.
亞當,迅速朝那移動。快。

Okay!
好!

That's great hustle, Ruby. To the left of the ramp. Stop. Okay, stop there. Okay, bend down. Tie your shoe really quickly. Just tie your shoe really quickly. Just get low! Get low! Okay, good. You're clear. Okay, you can stand up. Keep moving—the second door on your left. No, not that one. That's a bathroom.
還真快啊,小盧。去坡道左邊。停。好,停在那。好,彎下身。很快地綁鞋帶。快點綁你的鞋帶就對了。壓低!壓低!嗯,很好。你沒事了。好,你可以站起來了。繼續走--左邊的第二扇門。不,不是那個門。那是廁所。

Please, God, don't let this be no setup.
拜託上帝,這千萬不要是陷阱。

And await my instructions.
靜候我的指示。

Now what do I do?
我現在要做什麼?

What's up, man? How are you doing, man? Good job!
老兄,你好嗎?你還好嗎,老兄?幹得好!

Hi!
嗨!

Hi, how are you doing? How are you doing? Nice to meet you, man. So you guys just won tickets to the premiere of the Bourne movie this summer.
嗨,妳好嗎?你好嗎?老兄,很高興認識你。妳們剛贏得今年夏天《神鬼認證:傑森包恩》首映會的入場券。

Awesome, man! Thanks!
太棒了,老兄!謝啦!

In the future, when people call you with requests like that, don't follow them.
以後有人打電話做那種要求時,別聽他們的啊。

Now that you're ready, click the button and enter for your chance to join me at the world premiere of Jason Bourne. Every 10-dollar entry supports Water.org and our mission to provide access to safe water and sanitation. So let's do this. Click the button, or go to omaze.com/matt for your chance to win.
現在你已經準備好了,按下按鈕進入以獲得你和我一起參加《神鬼認證:傑森包恩》全球首映的機會。每次點進去的十塊美金都會支持 Water.org 和我們提供安全用水及衛生設施使用的任務。所以讓我們一起做吧。點下按鈕,或到 omaze.com/matt 獲取你贏得入場券的機會。

  • 「合作、組成一隊」- Team Up

    To raise money for Water.org, I've teamed up with Omaze to offer you the chance to hang with me at the world premiere of Jason Bourne.
    為了要替 Water.org 募資,我和 Omaze 攜手合作,提供你們在《神鬼認證:傑森包恩》全球首映會上和我一起聚聚的機會。

  • 「和...無關」- Have Nothing To Do With

    That has absolutely nothing to do with what we're doing—it's just nice to compliment people sometimes.
    那和我們在做的事一點關係也沒有--只是有時候讚美別人是件好事。

  • 「走向、走近」- Walk Up To

    You're gonna walk up to that man and just say, "Great day for a hot dog."
    你要走向那男人然後就說:「真是適合吃熱狗的一天。」

  • 「燙手山芋、難題」- Hot Potato

    That manila envelope's the hottest potato you've ever held in your hand.
    那個信封袋是你有史以來拿過最大的麻煩。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!