使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「蒙眼猜狗狗品種大挑戰--胖柴讓參賽者都傻眼啦!」- People Guess the Breed of Dogs by Petting Them


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

You can smell their breath. I know you're big on dog breath, so...
你可以聞牠們吐的氣。我知道你超愛狗狗的口氣,所以...

Oh, man, I love it so much. Waft it over here.
老天,我愛死了。搧過來這裡。

People Guess the Breed of Dogs by Petting Them
摸摸狗狗猜品種

Today, we're going to be guessing dog breeds. No...
我們今天要來猜小狗的品種。不是吧...

Like, we don't get to see the dog?
我們不能看到狗嗎?

Oh, this is so much harder.
噢,這難度提升了。

Like, hey, man, what do you...what are you tossing at me? Is this a dog or something?
會這樣,嘿,老兄,你丟...你丟什麼給我啊?是狗還是什麼玩意?

Breed: Dachshund
品種:臘腸狗

Name: Olivia
名字:奧莉薇

Size: Small
體型:小型犬

Hobbies: Woofing
嗜好:汪汪叫

Oh my gosh!
天啊!

It's...naked. It's soft.
牠...沒穿衣服。軟乎乎的。

A very long snout.
口鼻部很長。

Oh, it's a little woofer!
噢,是一隻小汪汪!

Is it...is it a cat or, like, a rat or something? Is this a joke? Is that a giant rat?
這是...是貓,還是老鼠什麼的嗎?是在耍人嗎?那是不是一隻大老鼠?

Is it a dachshund?
牠是一隻臘腸狗嗎?

I think she's a wiener doggy.
我覺得她是一隻小臘腸。

Oh! Totally!
噢!對啦!

It was a dachshund—yes! Hi, friend!
這是一隻臘腸狗--好耶!嗨,朋友!

She loves you!
她愛妳耶!

Yeah, up here. Can you...can you do it?
對,上面。妳可以...妳做得到嗎?

Oh...Olivia, you're awesome.
噢...奧莉薇,妳好棒。

Like, I think the features of that dog were pretty easy to guess.
我覺得那隻狗狗的特徵還滿好猜的。

The long body...the short hair.
長長的身體...短短的毛。

I'm actually feeling better about this now.
我現在對這真的比較有信心了。

Breed: Shiba Inu
品種:柴犬

Name: Ivy
名字:艾薇

Size: Medium
體型:中型犬

Hobbies: Cuddling
嗜好:抱抱

Hi!
嗨!
You got a dog?
有狗狗了嗎?

Yeah. Oh, so soft.
對啊。噢,好軟喔。

Oh, you're a big guy. You're, like, a really big guy.
唉啊,你是隻大傢伙。你真的很大一隻耶。

Yeah, you're a big, uh, you're a big old buckaroo there.
對啊,你真是一隻牛仔小子。

He's got tiny little ears.
牠有小耳朵。

He's got tiny little ears. What the hell is going on with this dog?
牠的耳朵小小的。這隻狗是怎麼回事啦?

A little bit coarser fur.
毛比較粗糙一點。

Good...good little belly. Good tush.
很不錯的小肚肚。屁屁也很好。

Yeah, it's a corgi.
嗯,這是一隻柯基。

You're so good.
你好乖。

I would know a corgi. It's not a corgi; it has short little ears.
是柯基的話我會知道。這不是柯基;牠的耳朵短短小小的。

I swear to God—if it's a fox or something like that, because that would be really cool... Is it a fox?
我說真的--如果這是一隻狐狸還是類似的動物的話,因為那樣就太酷了... 這是一隻狐狸嗎?

Oh my God.
我的天。

It's a Shiba!
是一隻柴柴!

Oh my God!
天啊!

I'm gonna pull it off. I'm confident. Oh, nah! Oh, you're such a fat Shiba!
我要脫掉了。我很有信心。噢,不!喔,你真是一隻肥柴!

It's a shikita or a chin...shiniba. Shiba.
這是隻宅宅還是仔仔...宅犬。柴犬。

Yeah, the short little snout, short little ears, no tail... She's a beauty.
對啦,短短小小的嘴巴、短短小小的耳朵、沒有尾巴... 她真是隻漂亮的狗狗。

You're literally the Doge.
你是真的神煩狗耶。

We got two for two. We are dog breed masters!
兩題全對。我們是小狗品種達人!

Let's guess more fur babies.
來猜更多毛小孩吧。

Breed: Australian Shepherd / Black Lab Mix
品種:澳洲牧羊犬 / 混種黑色拉不拉多犬

Name: Bandito
名字:小土匪

Size: Large
體型:大型犬

Hobbies: Digging
嗜好:挖洞

All right, all right.
好、好。

What?
什麼?

We're dealing with a lot of fur. This is a golden retriever.
我們現在面對著一大堆毛。這是黃金獵犬。

Oh, it's big! It's a big one.
噢,好大!這是隻大狗。

Is this a golden retriever? What if it's a golden retriever?
這是黃金獵犬嗎?如果這是黃金獵犬呢?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with a retriever.
嗯,我選獵犬。

I don't know. This is like a bear.
不知道耶。牠就像一頭熊一樣。

Is it a husky?
是哈士奇嗎?

Ooh, it's stylish. I feel a bandana. I feel like we have a similar style.
哇,牠很潮耶。我摸到方巾。我覺得我們的風格很類似唷。

Hey, it smells...smells pretty good for a dog!
嘿,牠聞起來...就狗來說還滿香的耶!

I...I think I'm wrong. I think this might be, like, some kind of a wolf.
我...我覺得我猜錯了。我想這搞不好是某種狼之類的。

Maybe it's a wolfdog from Game of Thrones?
這會不會是《權力遊戲》裡的狼狗?

It's practically a wolfdog!
這根本就是一隻狼狗啊!

He's like the direwolf that you get in Game of Thrones.
他就像你在《權力遊戲》裡面看到的冰原狼。

Yeah, like Ghost.
對,像白靈一樣。

Yeah.
沒錯。

Wow, it's black!
哇,牠是黑色的!

Oh, man, I think I got it.
天啊,我想我猜中了。

I thought it was tan.
我以為牠會是棕色的。

Oh, can I get a kiss?
噢,可以親一個嗎?

Oh, kisses.
噢,好多親親。

That was quite the experience. A day that starts with doggies is a day that's okay with me.
那真是個讓人印象深刻的經驗。用狗狗來開始一天,我覺得很可以。

I think when you're put to the test, your dog breed knowledge will surprise you.
我認為當你接受考驗時,你對小狗品種的認識會讓你很驚訝。

I don't mind dog breath. Dog breath is good. Yeah. It's good.
我不介意小狗的氣息。狗吐的氣很香。沒錯。很香。

Oh, man.
天啊。

It's just one man's opinion—dog breath is good.
這只是個人看法--小狗呼的氣很香。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!