使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「《樂高玩電影》預告片」- The LEGO Movie Official Main Trailer


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Ok, and we're rolling, and action.
好的,我們開始了,開拍。

Just go ahead when you're ready.
你準備好就直接開始。

Sorry, I wasn't listening. I've just been Bat-mailing on my Bat-phone.
不好意思,我沒在聽。我只是一直用我的蝙蝠手機傳蝙蝠訊息。

Yeah, can you just do the line, please?
是,你可以就講台詞嗎,拜託?

I am Batman.
我是蝙蝠俠。

No, the other line. Alright.
不,另外一句。好的。

I was about to say some baloney about how you should click that skip button.
我本來正要說些有關你們應該要按下那快轉鍵的廢話。

Yeah, the sooner you do that, the sooner we can show people the trailer of The LEGO Movie.
對,你越快說完,我們就可以快點給人們看《樂高玩電影》的預告片。

Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine! Crank up those subwoofers, dude, and check this out.
好、好、好、好、好啦!把那些重低音喇叭音量調大,老兄,來看看這個。

Good morning, apartment. Ready to start the day. Jumping Jacks. Hit them. One, two, three. I'm so pumped-up!
早安,公寓。準備好要開始一天了。開合跳。開始。一、二、三。我真是充滿活力!

Yes, overpriced coffee. That's thirty-seven dollars. Awesome!
是的,超貴咖啡。這樣是三十七元(美金)。太棒了!

Oh my gosh! I love this song!
喔我的天!我好愛這首歌!

No, guys! Wait up!
嗨,各位!等一下!

Where am I?
我在哪裡?

Come with me if you wanna not die.
如果你不想死就跟我走。

What is happening?
發生什麼事了?

You're the Special, and the prophecy states that you're the most important person in the universe. That's you, right?
你是救世主,而且預言說你是宇宙最重要的人。那是你,對吧?

Yes, that's me.
對,那是我。

Relax everybody! I'm here. Batman? Awesome!
放輕鬆各位!我在這。蝙蝠俠?太棒了!

Who are you here to see? I'm here to see your butt.
你來這見誰?我來這看你的屁屁。

Oh my gosh!
喔我的天!

First try!
一次就中!

My fellow Master Builders (Hello), Lord Business plans to end the world as we know it. There is yet one hope. The Special has arisen.
我的建築大師同伴們(哈囉),如同我們所知,企業之神計畫要終結這世界。但還有一個希望。救世主已出現。

I know what you're thinking, "He is the least qualified person to lead us." And you are right. A house divided against itself would be better than this. Abraham Lincoln!
我知道你們在想:「他是最沒資格帶領我們的人。」你們沒有錯!一個自己四分五裂的家庭都比這人好。林肯!

I'm not the Special. I'm just a regular, normal guy.
我不是救世主。我只是個一般、平常人。

You have the ability to be the Special, because I believe in you.
你具備成為救世主的能力,因為我相信你。

Robots, destroy him!
機器人,毀掉他!

Aloha, loser!
阿囉哈,輸家!

We will "wing" it. It's a Bat pun.
我們會飛起來(我們會贏win)!那是蝙蝠雙關語。

Take them to the molding chamber.
帶他們到製模室。

Isn't there supposed to also be a good cop? Hi buddy! Would you like a glass of water? Yeah, actually... Too bad!
不是應該也有個好警察嗎?嗨兄弟!你想來杯水嗎?好啊,事實上...真可惜!

We're entering your mind. What?!
我們正進入你的心靈。啥?!

I don't think he's ever had an original thought. That's not true. Introducing the double-decker couch, so everyone can watch TV together and be buddies!
我不認為他曾有過原創的點子。那才不是真的。介紹雙層沙發,這樣大家就可以一起看電視然後變好麻吉!

That's literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Let me handle this. That idea is just the worst.
那簡直是我聽過最蠢的事了。讓我處理這個。那點子就是最爛的。

To the Batmobile. Dang it!
到蝙蝠車。該死!

To the Invisible Jet! Dang it!
到隱形飛機!該死!

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!