What am I doing with my life? I just wanna connect. Why can't I connect with people? Oh, right. It's because I'm dead. I wish I could introduce myself, but I don't remember my name. I think it starts with an "R." But that's all I have left. It's kind of a bummer.
我的生活到底怎麼搞的?我只是想要社交。為啥我不能跟別人聯繫?噢,對了。因為我已經掛了。真希望我能夠自我介紹,但我不記得我的名字。我想開頭是個「R」。但就只有那樣了。真是有點瞎。
I shouldn't be so hard on myself. I mean, we're all dead. This is my best friend. We even have almost conversations sometimes.
我不應該對自己那麼嚴苛。我意思是,我們都掛了。這是我最好的朋友。我們甚至有時候快要成功交談。
Hmm. Hmmmmmm... Hmm.
嗯。嗯嗯嗯...嗯。
They call these guys "Bonies." They'll eat anything with a heartbeat. I mean, I will too, but... At least I'm conflicted about it.
他們叫這些傢伙做「骨怪」們會把所有有心跳的東西給吞下肚。我的意思是,我也會,但...至少我對這件事感到矛盾。
Nice watch!
好讚的手錶!
I want to spend my life with a girl like you.
我想要和像妳一樣的女孩一起生活。
Shh...
噓...
Be...dead...
裝...死人...
It's too much...
太過頭了啦...
Don't be creepy! Don't be creepy!
別當個怪咖!別當個怪咖!
What are you?
你是啥?
This is a corpse infected with the plague. It's uncaring, unfeeling, incapable of remorse.
這是受到瘟疫感染的屍體。它是冷漠的、沒有知覺、不會感到自責。
I don't understand, but he's changing...and he feels, and he is learning to be human again.
我不明白,但他正在改變...還有他有感覺,而且他正在學習再一次成為人類。
Oh my god, is that him? Ya...
我的老天,那是他嗎?是啊...
Sup?
你好(What's up的縮寫)?
You've started something here. Whatever it is that you two had, it's infecting the others.
你們在這裡已經啟動了某種東西。不管你倆所擁有的是什麼,它正感染著其他那些殭屍。
Dad, they're somehow curing themselves.
爸,它們正在用某種方式自我治療。
They are not curing themselves.
它們不是在自我治療。
Come with me.
跟我來。
THIS FEBRUARY
這個二月
LOVE
愛
Shoot on sight. We have a breach.
一看到就開槍。我們有個缺口。
MAKES US HUMAN
讓我們成為人類
You're changing everything.
妳正在改變一切。
We're seeing corpses fighting skeletons, sir.
我們正目擊殭屍大戰骷髏,長官。
Who do we shoot?
我們要射誰?
Shoot this!
射這個!
Hi.
嗨!
Huh?
哈?
WARM BODIES
體溫
How did you die? How old are you? Because you could be twenty something, but you could also be a teenager. You know, you have one of these faces.
你是怎麼死的?你幾歲了?因為你可能是二十幾歲,但你也可能是個青少年。你知道,你有這種青少年的臉。
FEBRUARY 1
二月一號