使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「老外精選台灣夜市十大美食」- 10 Best Night Market Foods


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

The Fung Bros. and Richie Le took a trip to Taiwan and went to night markets to try delicious food. This is what they found.
馮氏兄弟和 Richie Le 踏上一場台灣之旅,他們到夜市體驗美食。以下是他們的發現。

Ten best night market foods in Taiwan!
台灣夜市十大美食!

Let's go!
開吃!

We're at the Liuhe Night Market in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
我們現在人在台灣高雄的六合夜市。

And one of the most unique twists that we've seen on a traditional item is grilled xiao long bao!
我們看到其中一個最特別的老滋味新吃法就是生煎小籠包!

So, they took the xiao long bao, but then the shen jian bao cooking method, and applied it to the xiao long bao.
他們拿小籠包,不過把生煎包的煮法用到小籠包上。

That's what it is!
就是安捏啦!

And the hottest items at night market, and I mean literally the hottest item—it's actually burning my hand right now—is ji pais!
然後夜市裡最火熱的東西,我是說真的最火熱的東西--它現在其實讓我的手好燙--就是雞排!

Chicken steaks!
雞排!

Before you bite that, I just want to say if you love KFC...
在你咬之前,我只想說,如果你很愛肯德基的話...

I like it.
我喜歡肯德基啊。

...I don't know if you're gonna like it that much after that!
...不曉得你吃了那之後還會不會那麼愛肯德基!

One of the very best things that is at every single Taiwanese night market is exotic Asian fruits.
台灣每個夜市都會出現的超讚食物之一,就是充滿異國風味的亞洲水果。

It's so good.
好好吃。

We're at Jiufen Old Street, and one of the best things to eat in Taiwan at the night market is ren bing! So, you can see in the ren bing, you have a tortilla-type wrap, you have the crushed-peanut-candy thing going on, two scoops of ice cream, and then we have the cilantro. And I feel like the cilantro actually is a pretty important part.
我們現在在九份老街,到台灣夜市必吃的其中一樣小吃是潤餅!你可以看到潤餅有很像墨西哥薄餅的外皮,還加了碎花生糖之類的東西,兩球冰淇淋,然後還有香菜。我覺得香菜其實好像是滿重要的一個部份。

I bet you guys have never had non-stinky stinky tofu. It's fermented with vegetables instead of beef and fish.
我敢說你們從來沒吃過不臭的臭豆腐。這臭豆腐是用蔬菜,而不是用牛肉和魚去發酵的。

All the taste...without the smell!
美味不變...臭味不見!

Earlier we showed you the dessert ren bing; this is the savory ren bing.
之前我們讓你們看過甜的潤餅;這一個是鹹的潤餅。

Moo shu, Lee! I need moo shu!
李,木須肉!我要木須肉!

Yo, it kinda tastes like a moo shu pork burrito.
嘿,這吃起來有點像木須肉捲餅耶。

We know that you guys always order popcorn chicken at the boba spot, so we had to go to Taiwan to go get the real thing.
我們知道你們大家到珍奶店都會點鹽酥雞,所以我們一定得到台灣買一下道地的來吃。

Hot!
燙!

This is how you walk through the crowd with a kebab.
拿著烤肉串就是要這樣穿越人潮。

Little sausage wrapped in big sausage.
大腸包小腸。

Because the rice is actually the big sausage.
因為米的其實就是大腸。

Oh, man!
哇賽!

I thought it was gonna be a meat-on-meat crime.
我原本以為有超罪惡的一堆肉。

My favorite Asian hamburger: the gua bao!
我最喜歡的亞洲漢堡:刈包!

A lot of people in America have tried to copy the pork belly bun, but it's just not the same as the real thing. It's so good!
美國有很多人試過要山寨這種五花肉包,不過那和正港的就是不一樣。這超好吃!

Vibrating takoyaki. We got two different types of vibrating takoyaki: your traditional octopus and red bean with chocolate. So, does vibrating takoyaki taste any different?
震動章魚燒。我們買了兩種不同口味的震動章魚燒:傳統章魚口味還有紅豆加巧克力口味。那麼,震動章魚燒吃起來有什麼不一樣?

All right, you guys, that was it for our favorite things to eat at Taiwanese night markets. I know we did not get to cover everything we wanted to cover.
好啦,大夥們,我們的台灣夜市最愛美食就到這邊結束。我知道我們沒有每個想吃的都吃到。

But we were fortunate enough to try that much.
不過我們很幸運能吃到那麼多了。

Let us know in the comments below what we left out, and also what are your favorite night market foods.
在下方留言區讓我們知道有什麼好吃的我們錯過了,還有你最愛的夜市小吃是什麼。

Peace!
掰啦!

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!