使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「臭臭聖誕老人被抓包!」- Even Santa Poops


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Father Christmas?
聖誕老公公?
Oh! Uh...hi! I didn't mean to wake you. I was just trying to find the loo.
噢!呃...嗨!我不是故意要吵醒妳的。我只是試著要找廁所。
It wasn't you. It's that stench.
不是你吵醒我。是那惡臭。
I'm sorry, deary. Just go back to sleep.
我很抱歉,親愛的。快回去睡吧。
I was dreaming of sugar plums. Then along came the ghost of Christmas ass!
我正夢到糖梅。然後就來了個聖誕大屁股幽靈!
Listen, just give me a second, okay. And I'll wrap this right up.
聽著,只要給我一下下時間,好嗎。然後我會馬上了結這事。

What is that smell?
那是什麼味道?
Oh, geez. Not again...
喔,天哪。別又來了吧...
Holy Saint Nicholas!
聖誕老公公!
Please, girls, go back to bed.
拜託,女孩們,回去床上。
He's dropping yule logs down his chimney.
他在從他的「煙囪」丟下「聖誕木柴蛋糕」。
Come on now, a little privacy would be great. I've been holding this thing since Dubai.
拜託一下,給點隱私會很棒的。我從杜拜就已經在忍住這東東了。
The whole house smells like a gingerbread manslaughter.
整棟房子聞起來像個薑餅誤殺案。
I'm sorry. It's the milk and cookies, okay. Every year, destroys me.
我很抱歉。是那牛奶和餅乾,好嗎。每年,害慘我了。
Well, now that you're here dumping lumps of coal in our toilet, what did you get me for Christmas?
嗯,既然你正在我們的馬桶裡大下一坨坨煤炭,你給我帶來什麼聖誕禮物?
Gross!
噁心耶!
I don't make a meal of it, okay. It's not that bad.
我又沒很大力放,好嗎。沒那麼糟啦。

Look what I found!
看看我找到什麼!
Jesus! There's another one?
老天爺!還有另一個?
Whoa! Put that back! That's...
噢!把那放回去!那是...
I was looking around for that horrible stench, and I found this under the tree.
我在四處找那可怕的臭味,然後我在樹底下找到這個。
That's not for you.
那不是給你的。
Look, iPhones! Hundreds of them! All for us!
快看,iPhone!超多支 iPhone!全是給我們的!
As soon as I'm done here, I'm gonna get those gifts back, and you're all going on the naughty list.
我這一結束,我就要把那些禮物拿回來,而妳們會全上搗蛋鬼名單。
Oh yeah? Then I'm gonna put you on Instagram!
喔是嗎?那麼我就要把你放到 Instagram 上!
Hashtag—Busted.
用 hashtag 標籤--逮到了。
Do you know who I am? Do you have any idea?
妳知道我是誰嗎?妳到底知不知道啊?
Put it in the cloud with his stinky farts!
把這和他的臭屁一起放到雲端!
You can't blackmail Santa!
你不能勒索聖誕老人!

Look, Kringle. You never should have pinched off a hot slice of fruitcake without using Poo-Pourri.
聽著,聖誕老人。你永遠不應該沒用 Poo-Pourri 就擠斷一份熱辣辣的水果蛋糕。
Poo-Pourri?
Poo-Pourri?
Poo-Pourri, the gift that stops stinking! Since we're exchanging gifts, here's one for you. Next time, spritz the bowl before you go, and no one else will ever know.
Poo-Pourri,杜絕惡臭的禮物!既然我們在交換禮物,這有一罐給你。下一次,在你去便便前噴在馬桶,然後就永遠不會有人知道了。
So you can keep sneaking without wreaking.
這樣你就可以不搞破壞地繼續偷偷摸摸。
And your dingleberries will smell like jingleberries.
而且你的叮噹便便就會聞起來像叮噹莓莓。
Anything else?
還有其他事嗎?
Yeah, Santa, hurry up! I really need to take a sh...
有,聖誕老人,快一點!我真的需要拉個...

Jingle bells, your poo smells. Before you drop a bomb, click right here to save your rear at PooPourri.com.
叮叮噹,你大便臭。在你投炸彈前,按這裡來救你屁股,在PooPourri.com。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!