Imagine a future where, one day, machine learning will give you the power to track your sleep. Imagine—
想像未來有一天,機器學習會讓你有能力偵測自己的睡眠。想像--
Excuse me, ma'am?
不好意思,女士?
Yes? Can I help you?
是?有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?
Yeah. This already does that.
有。已經有這功能了。
Oh! I didn't know that.
喔!我不知道耶。
Well, now you do.
妳現在知道了。
Okay, let's try this again. I'll—it's all right. I'll start again. Imagine, one day, a tiny device with an optical sensor will send you an alert if your heart rate is too low.
好,那再來一次。我--沒關係。我重講一次。想像有一天,一台小小的、配有光學感測器的裝置會在你心跳太慢的時候發送警訊。
Psst!
噗斯!
Yes? What?
什麼?怎麼了?
It already does that.
已經有這功能了。
What? Oh. Okay. Well, how about "will send you an alert if your heart rate is too high"?
什麼?喔。好吧。那心跳太快的時候發送警訊呢?
It already does that!
有這功能了!
All right. Let's try something new. Will send you an alert if you're in some place that's too loud!
好。那來點新的。你在太吵的地方時會發送警訊!
I just received one of those alerts!
我才剛收到這種警訊!
Really? Well, you should probably find a quieter place, sir!
是喔?那你應該找個安靜一點的地方,先生!
You should probably mind your own business!
妳應該管好妳自己就好!
Ugh! Okay. Imagine one day in the future—
呃!好。想像未來有一天--
Hold on.
等等。
No, no, no, no. Let me finish.
不不不不。讓我講完。
One second.
再一下。
You'll be able to take an ECG.
你有辦法自己測心電圖。
It already does that.
有這功能了。
It already does that.
有這功能了。
I heard that.
我聽到了喔。
Good. What about continuously track your elevation? Does it do that?
很好。那持續追蹤你的海拔高度呢?有這功能嗎?
Does that.
有這功能。
Right, got it.
好,知道了。
Does that.
有這功能。
Thank you.
謝你喔。
Does that.
有這功能。
Yep, heard it the first time.
好喔,第一次聽到呢。
Encourages you to stay fit?
鼓勵你保持身材?
Does that.
有這功能了。
Okay, I get it. You're fit.
好喔,知道了。妳身材很好。
Um...I don't know. Will it automatically call 911 if a bear chases you off a cliff and you take a hard fall? Huh?
嗯...想不出來了。那如果你被熊追到懸崖邊,重重摔下來,它會幫你打 119 嗎?會嗎?
Yeah. Already does that.
會。有這功能了。
Seriously?
真的假的?
Yeah. Seriously!
對。真的!
You gotta be kidding me. Okay, okay, okay. I got it. Let's go from the top! Imagine a day, a future. Imagine a future. One day, a tiny device, blah, blah, blah, that uses red and infrared light to measure your blood oxygen level.
你一定是在唬我。好好好。我知道了。我們去最上面!想像有一天、想像一個未來。想像一個未來。有一天,一個小小的裝置,什麼什麼的,會用紅光跟紅外線測量你的血氧濃度。
Yes? What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't you dare say it. I'm sorry. I can't hear you! Very cute.
什麼?蛤?別別別別別別別別。不准你說出這句話。抱歉。聽不到啦!好棒棒。
The future of health is on your wrist.
健康的未來就掌握在你腕上。
Wow. That was fun.
哇。還真有趣。