Hey, honey! It's the boss!
嘿,寶貝!老闆打來了!
Oh, hi, Santa!
噢,嗨,聖誕老人!
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho. Good morning, every—you know what? I can't even fake it. Look, after the year we've just had, the usual gifts are just not going to cut it. So we have to find something else, and fast. That's all. Figure it out. Good luck.
呵、呵、呵、呵、呵。早安啊,大--你們知道嗎?我連裝都裝不下去了。好了,大家度過這麼糟糕的一年之後,普通的禮物根本已經不合格了。我們今年要找一些別的,動作要快。就是這樣。大家要想出來喔。加油。
What does that mean?
什麼意思?
We are doomed.
我們死定了。
What do you think?
妳覺得如何?
Not great.
不太好耶。
I should've thought about that before I said it.
我講出口之前應該要想到的。
Awesome Gift Ideas
最棒的禮物點子
Sorry, it's old habit.
抱歉,太習慣了。
Elf Shopping Network.
精靈瞎拼網。
Everyone wants a giant jumbo jingle bell.
大家都想要一個巨大的鈴鐺。
No.
不要。
No.
不要。
Santa Out of Ideas
聖誕老人想不出新點子
That's it! I give you...
就是這個!我要送給你們...
(Family Snowball Fight)
(全家人雪球大戰)
..."togetherness." I've figured it out. We're gonna gift the holiday spirit.
...「團聚」。我想出來了。我們要把聖誕節氣氛當成禮物。
That sounds dumb.
聽起來很呆。
No, Santa. We're gonna take all those family moments that make the holidays...
不會,聖誕老人。我們要把創造出聖誕節氛圍的家庭團聚時刻當成禮物...
(Smell of Grandma's Cooking)
(奶奶煮飯的香氣)
...and package them.
...把它們包裝起來。
I don't think it's gonna work.
我不覺得大家會喜歡耶。
Oh, it'll work.
噢,大家會喜歡的。
I don't think it will.
我不覺得。
Oh! You are getting so big! Whoa!
噢!妳長好大了喔!哇!
(Auntie's Cheek Squeezes)
(阿姨的臉頰捏捏)
I'm not gonna lie. It's a little stressful.
我不開玩笑。壓力有點大耶。
And that's why you shouldn't cook a turkey in the dryer.
這就是為什麼你不可以在烘乾機裡面烤火雞。
(Grandpa's Same Old Stories)
(爺爺已經講過三百次的故事)
It's the ultimate gift.
這是最棒的禮物。
I just don't see it working—
我不覺得這個大家會喜歡--
What's that, honey?
寶貝,你剛剛說什麼?
No, no, no.
別、別、別。
(Adopt a Furry Friend)
(領養一隻毛茸茸的朋友)
It's down to the wire. The team's been working around the clock. We'd better rethink our whole approach. I'm not sure it's going to work.
時間已經逼近了。整個精靈團隊都沒日沒夜地趕工。我們最好重新思考我們的方向。我真的不確定大家到底會不會喜歡這個禮物。
It'll work.
大家都會喜歡的。
I didn't know you are listening.
我不知道妳在聽。
Sorry.
抱歉。
(Family Snowball Fight)
(全家人雪球大戰)
That works.
禮物真的很棒呢。
This year has been harder than ever. And yet, somehow, you all found a way to pull it off. You reminded us it's not about the toys or the ornaments; it's about the little things.
今年比以往都還要艱難。但你們都自己找到方式好好度過了。你們提醒了我們,聖誕節重要的並不是那些玩具或裝飾品;而是那些微小的事情。
Santa, Santa! You're on mute.
聖誕老人、聖誕老人!你沒開麥克風。
I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for believing.
我只是想說謝謝。謝謝你們相信我。
Togetherness. The greatest gift of all.
團聚。最棒的禮物。