使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「《鐵達尼號》:結局應該是...」- How Titanic Should Have Ended


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Knock it off, you two! You keep making out like that, we're not gonna notice if any icebergs get too close!
夠了喔,你們兩個!你們再繼續在那邊親熱,我們就會沒辦法注意有沒有冰山靠我們太近!

Oh, bollocks!
喔,該死!

You see what you did?
看到你們做的好事了嗎?

Titanic: How It Should Have Ended
《鐵達尼號》:結局應該是...

Jack! This is where we first met!
傑克!這是我們第一次相遇的地方!

Woman, we might die from this!
小姐,我們可能會死!

I know! I just thought it was ironic or poetically tragic, maybe.
我知道!我只是覺得這有點諷刺或帶有詩意般的悲劇性,也許。

That guy just pinwheeled to his death!
那個人剛剛像風車一樣轉啊轉的掉下去然後就死了!

I know that!
我知道!

This is not poetic! This is real, Rose!
這一點都不詩意好嗎!這是血淋淋的現實,蘿絲!

Well, I was trying to make something horrible and sad feel beautiful! I'm sorry, Jack!
我只是試著要把恐怖又悲傷的事情變得美麗一點!很抱歉喔,傑克!

You were on a lifeboat, and you jumped back on to a sinking ship! Are you insane?!
妳剛剛坐在救生艇上,然後現在給我跳回這艘快要沉下去的船!妳起肖了嗎?!

What is your problem? I did it because I want to be with you.
你有什麼毛病啊?我是因為想跟你待在一起才這麼做。

We might die from this!
我們很可能會死!

I'd rather freeze in the icy water if it means I can't be with you.
如果我不能跟你待在一起,那我寧願凍死在冰水裡。

That's really sweet, but something tells me I would have a better chance of survival if you would have just stayed on the lifeboat and let me figure out a way to float on my own. Now I'm gonna have to find some wreckage and let you float on it, or else I'm a huge douchebag.
真貼心,但我總覺得我會有比較大的獲救機會,如果妳乖乖待在救生艇上,讓我自己想辦法漂在海面上。現在好了,我得找塊殘骸讓妳在上面漂著,不然我就會變成世紀大渾蛋。

Well, don't go out of your way or anything.
喔,不用你費心了。

We are on the tail of a sinking ship! I'm kind of stressed out right now!
我們現在站在快沉下去的船的船尾上!我現在壓力很大!

I don't think I like this side of you.
我覺得我不喜歡你的這一面。

Well, we did just meet, like, two days ago. It's about time we had our first argument.
喔,我們其實也大概兩天前才認識。也該是時候吵第一次架了。

You know what I think? Maybe we should take some time apart from one another and cool our heads.
你知道我怎麼想嗎?也許我們應該彼此分開一段時間,讓我們的腦袋冷靜一下。

Well, that should be easy...because this water's gonna be freezing!
嗯,那很簡單...因為海水會冰得要死!

And that's what happened.
那就是事情發生的經過。

Well, that is a really interesting and long story. So, um, do you actually know where the diamond necklace is or not?
嗯,真是個既有趣又長的故事。所以,呃,妳真的知道鑽石項鍊在哪嗎?

You mean this necklace?
你是說這條嗎?

She has the necklace.
她有那條項鍊耶。

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to go throw this overboard into the ocean.
那,恕我失陪,我要把這個丟進海裡。

Throw it overboard—that's funny. Oh, no, she's serious! Someone grab her!
丟進海裡--真幽默。喔不,她是認真的!誰去把她抓住!

Are you for real?
你認真?

Oh, my hip...
喔,我的屁屁...

Why, Grandma? Why?
奶奶,為什麼要醬?為什麼?

The End
劇終

Draw me like one of your Earth girls, Jack.
把我畫得像你們地球上的女孩一樣,傑克。

Ahh!
啊!

C...could we at least take turns on the raft?
我們可...可...可不可以至少輪流坐在木筏上?

Umm, I'd rather not.
嗯,我不太想。

Fine.
好喔。

Can I...at least have the life vest?
那可...可...可不可以至少讓我穿救生衣?

But, Jack, it's keeping me warm.
傑克,但是我穿著才會溫暖。

I'm gonna go find my own piece of debris to float on.
我要自己去找片殘骸爬上去漂著。

I'll never let go.
我永遠不會放手。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!