使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「【強片搶鮮看】高年級實習生」- The Intern Official Trailer


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Retirement is an ongoing, relentless effort in creativity—I tried yoga, learned to cook, bought some plants, took classes in Mandarin. Believe me, I've tried everything. I just know there's a hole in my life, and I need to fill it...soon!
退休就是無止境地找新玩意做--我試過瑜珈、學烹飪、買了盆栽、上中文課。相信我,我什麼都試過了。我只是知道我的人生中有個缺口,我需要填滿它...趕快越好!

I'm Ben Whittaker; I have an appointment with Ms. Ostin.
我是班惠特克; 我和奧斯汀小姐有約。

I thought she was meeting with her new intern.
我以為她是要和新的實習生見面。

That's me.
就是本人。

How old are you?
你幾歲?

Seventy. You?
七十。妳呢?

I'm 24. I know I look older. It's the job that ages you, which won't be great in your case. Sorry.
我 24。我知道我看起來比較臭老。 這是份會讓你老化的工作,對你來說可不太妙。歹勢。

Hi, Jules. I'm Ben. Your new...intern.
嗨,茱兒。我是班。妳的新...實習生。

I'm glad you also see the humor in this.
很高興你也有發現箇中幽默。

Be hard not to.
很難不發現。

Don't feel like you have to dress up.
不用覺得你得穿得很正式。

I'm comfortable in a suit if it's okay.
如果沒關係的話,我穿西裝比較自在。

Old school!
老派!

At least I'll stand out.
至少我會很顯眼。

I don't think you're gonna need a suit to do that.
我不覺得你需要西裝來做到這點。

You want the door open or closed?
妳想要門開著還是關起來?

Doesn't matter!
沒差!

Open...actually. You'll get used to me.
其實...打開好了。你會習慣我這個人的。

Look forward to it.
很期待。

My intern sure keeps busy.
我的實習生倒是很忙。

Mr. Congeniality—everybody loves him.
萬人迷先生--大家都愛他。

Here she comes. Hey, Beck! What's up? You look really nice in...
她來了。嘿,小貝!妳好嗎?妳穿這件看起來很美...

How long can a woman be mad at you for?
女人可以氣你氣多久啊?

I assume you talked to her; apologized.
我想是氣到你和她說話;向她道歉。

I emailed her. Subject line I wrote, I'm sorry with, like, a ton of O's. So it was like, "I'm sooooorry," with the sad emoticon, where...he's crying.
我寄信給她啦。主旨寫:我很抱歉,用了一堆「抱」。所以就像「我很抱抱抱抱抱抱歉」,還用了傷心貼圖,那個表情符號...他在哭哭。

Our investors just think that a seasoned CEO could take some things off your plate.
我們的投資人認為一位有經驗的執行長能分擔一些妳的工作。

I did not see that coming.
我沒料到會這樣。

She's just trying to do right by everybody—the company, the family. The pressure is unbelievable.
她只是在試著做到對所有人都好--公司、家庭。那壓力是很難想像的。

You started this business all by yourself a year and a half ago, and now you have a staff of 220 people. Remember who did that!
妳在一年半前獨自開創這個事業,現在妳有 220 個員工。別忘了是誰辦到的!

Good times!
美好時光!

The truth is, something about you makes me feel calm, more centered or something. I could use that, obviously.
事實是,你的某些特質讓我感到平靜、更專注還是什麼的。我顯然能好好利用那種特質。

How in one generation have men gone from guys like Jack Nicholson and Harrison Ford to...
男人怎麼會在一個世代內從傑克‧尼克遜和哈理遜‧福特變成...

Oh boy...
天啊...

I'm Fiona, the house masseuse. Love that there's another oldie but goodie here.
我是費歐娜,家庭按摩師。還有另一個老了還是活跳跳的寶在這真好。

How's that, Ben?
舒服嗎,班?

Here you go.
給你。

You're not as old as I thought you were!
你沒我以為的老嘛!

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!