Babe, why do you love me?
寶貝,你為什麼愛我?
Um...
呃...
Give me five points.
跟我說五個理由。
Can you take a picture for me?
可以幫我拍張照嗎?
Whoa! Stop! Why don't you stop?
喔!停!你怎麼不停?
And then one more.
還要一張。
You almost hit the car. You were like that much away.
你差點就撞到那台車了欸。你只差了那麼一點點。
I'm like this much.
我差了這麼多。
Oh, what!
喔,什麼啊!
They're so bad.
拍得好醜喔。
This could be our wedding song.
這可以當我們的婚禮歌曲。
Excuse me, can you help me take a photo? Thank you.
不好意思,你可以幫我拍張照嗎?謝謝你。
You're sure you don't want anything to eat?
妳確定不想點個什麼來吃嗎?
Yeah, I'm super full. You order.
對,我超飽的。你點就好。
Oh, wait. Can I have some? I'll only try a little bit.
喔,等一下。我可以吃一點嗎?我只會試吃一點點。
I do not have attitude. She has the most attitude. Oh my God, it's her.
我才沒有態度差。她態度最差了。喔天,她打來了。
Hi! How's it going? I miss you, too.
嗨!妳過得如何?我也很想妳啊。
Why is your best friend a girl? Like, couldn't you find guy friends?
為什麼你最好的朋友是女生?你不能找男生當朋友嗎?
Are you mad at me?
妳在生我的氣嗎?
No.
沒有。
And I know she's your best girl friend, but you hang out with her too much.
我知道她是你最好的女生朋友,但你太常跟她一起玩了。
You sure?
妳確定嗎?
I'm fine.
我沒事。
It's, like, too much. Like, maybe once in a while.
但,就是,有點太多了。可能偶爾出去就好。
Are you serious? You don't think I'm mad right now? Of course I'm mad.
你認真嗎?你不覺得我現在在生氣嗎?我當然在生氣啊!
Maybe once in a blue moon. Maybe you'll just never. You know? You know what I'm saying?
可能比偶爾再少一點。也許乾脆永遠不要。你知道嗎?你知道我在講什麼嗎?
I'm glad that we talked this out. And then you're never gonna see her again.
我很開心我們講開這件事情了。然後你永遠不會再見她了。
What?
什麼?
Hey, I'm outside.
嘿,我在外面了。
Okay, I'm coming outside right now.
好,我現在就出去。
Thirty minutes later...
30 分鐘後...
So sorry. Hi, hi! Oh, I forgot my purse.
抱歉。嗨嗨!喔,我忘記拿我的包包了。
- 「出去玩、消磨時間」- Hang Out
And I know she's your best girl friend, but you hang out with her too much.
我知道她是你最好的女生朋友,但你太常跟她一起玩了。 - 「極少地、極難得地」- Once In A Blue Moon
Maybe once in a blue moon.
可能比偶爾再少一點。