使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「超模姐妹挑戰藝術細胞!Gigi 與 Bella 的雕塑大對抗」- Gigi and Bella Hadid Take the Sculpture Challenge


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Vogue's Sculpture Challenge
Vogue 雕塑大挑戰

Gigi vs. Bella
Gigi 與 Bella 大對抗

Challenge One: Favorite Food
挑戰一:最愛的食物

Go!
開始!

Let's do this.
來吧。

I wonder what she'll do for food.
不知道她會做什麼食物。

Well, probably, like, a cheeseburger or something. It's, like, the only thing that she eats.
嗯,可能是起司漢堡之類的吧。那是她唯一會吃的食物。

Maybe she'll do a cupcake.
她搞不好會做杯子蛋糕。

It's a pizza. Pizza's my favorite food because it has every food group in it.
這是披薩。披薩是我最愛的食物,因為它裡面各類食物都有。

Okay. That's my burger.
好了。那就是我的漢堡。

I guess I know my sister. We did come out of the same womb, so...
我想我很了解自己的姐姐。我們從同一個子宮出來的,所以...

A 10!
十分!

Seven! It's not a zero.
七分!不是零分耶。

Challenge Two: Favorite Accessory
挑戰二:最愛的配件

Karl, this is nothing against you if it turns out horrible.
卡爾,如果成品很糟糕的話,絕對不是你的問題。

I hope this works. It's my Chrome Hearts chain. Right? See, I'm inventive. It's a difference between Gigi and I.
希望這能成功。這是我的克羅心鍊飾。對吧?你看,我很有創意。這是我和 Gigi 不一樣的地方。

My timer went off.
我的計時器響了。

Oh my God! I'm winning.
天啊!我現在領先。

It looks like a bag, but it doesn't look like a good bag. And it doesn't look like a Fendi bag.
這看起來像一個包包,不過不像好包包。而且它長得不像 Fendi 包。

Challenge Three: Favorite Cartoon Character
挑戰三:最愛的卡通人物

Wait! Can I think about this before the time starts?
等等!我可以在開始計時前先想一下嗎?

I just need one more minute.
再給我一分鐘就好了。

I don't even know cartoon characters anymore. I'm gonna do Tweety Bird.
我現在連卡通人物都不認得了。我要做崔弟。

This is my SpongeBob. I just always can watch SpongeBob and be happy.
這是我的海綿寶寶。我老是可以看海綿寶寶然後覺得很開心。

It looks like...a tangerine snowman.
這看起來像...一個橘子雪人。

I'm beating her?
我現在打敗她了?

For the record, Bella's listening to all of the challenges in advance over there, and I hear them for the first time before the timer starts, so I just like to let you guys know.
鄭重聲明,Bella 現在人在那邊事先聽到所有挑戰題目,然後我是在開始計時前才第一次聽到題目喔,只是想讓你們大家知道一下。

Challenge Four: Biggest Fear
挑戰四:最大的恐懼

Bella!
Bella!

Yeah?
嗄?

What am I scared of?
我怕什麼東西啊?

What are you scared of?
妳怕什麼東西?

Yeah.
對啊。

Um...
呃...

I fear the Internet and social media.
我怕網路和社群媒體。

I guess I'm scared of fires, a fire starting.
我想我怕火吧,怕起火。

This is my beautiful representation of Instagram. Makes us go a little crazy. So I think my biggest fear for our generation is electronics and how deep it can really go.
這是我做出來象徵 Instagram 的美麗作品。社群媒體讓我們變得有點瘋狂。所以我想我對我們這一代最大的恐懼就是電子產品和它實際上能有多深的影響。

Flames...
火焰...

Goodbye!
再見!

A one?!
一分?!

Nine!
九分!

This is some Art Basel shit.
這可是巴塞爾藝術展等級的東東。

Challenge Five: Most Prized Possession
挑戰五:最珍貴的物品

I did Super Z for my boyfriend because he really likes superheroes. So I did a...Super Z.
我幫我男朋友做了一個超級 Z,因為他真的很喜歡超級英雄。所以我做了一個...超級 Z。

Okay. It's my family. My mom and my dad... This is my brother, and this is my sister.
好了。這是我的家人。我的媽媽和爸爸... 這是我弟弟,然後這是我姐姐。

But I just was thinking I could probably do this faster than his face and do this more justice than his face.
不過我剛在想,我做這可能會比做他的臉還快,而且也會比做他的臉好看。

Ten?! Did I win? I win! I win! I have to call Gigi, tell her I won!
十分?!我贏了嗎?我贏了!贏了!我要去叫 Gigi,跟她說我贏了!

This is like when, you know, when you drop your iPhone and you just take a moment before you see if your screen's cracked—that's how I feel.
你知道,這就像 iPhone 摔到的時候,你要看螢幕有沒有裂掉前會先等一下--那就是我現在的感覺。

  • 「響起」- Go Off

    My timer went off.
    我的計時器響了。

  • 「鄭重聲明」- For The Record

    For the record, Bella's listening to all of the challenges in advance over there, and I hear them for the first time before the timer starts, so I just like to let you guys know.
    鄭重聲明,Bella 現在人在那邊事先聽到所有挑戰題目,然後我是在開始計時前才第一次聽到題目喔,只是想讓你們大家知道一下。

  • 「預先、事先」- In Advance

    For the record, Bella's listening to all of the challenges in advance over there, and I hear them for the first time before the timer starts, so I just like to let you guys know.
    鄭重聲明,Bella 現在人在那邊事先聽到所有挑戰題目,然後我是在開始計時前才第一次聽到題目喔,只是想讓你們大家知道一下。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!