使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「『網路掛掉啦!!!』這首歌根本是現代人真實寫照」- The Internet Is Down


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Guys, check out this video of a chameleon riding a tricycle.
大家,快來看看這個變色龍騎三輪車的影片。

Oh! Sick...
喔!酷斃了...

What the... what?
什麼鬼...什麼?

The Internet is...down!
網路...掛了!

Just use your phone.
就用你的手機吧。

Oh my God, no! The phones don't have Internet, either.
喔我的天,不!手機也沒網路了。

What?
什麼?

What are we gonna do?
我們該怎麼辦?

Everything I do
我做的每件事

I do online
都用網路

Everything we do, we do online
我們做的每件事情都用網路

Stop! No need to worry, we'll be fine
停!不要擔心,我們會沒事的

What? Are you insane? This isn't fine
什麼鬼?你瘋了嗎?一點都不會沒事

What to do?!
該怎麼辦?!

The Internet is down!
網路掛了!

Where do I put my hands?
我要把手放在哪裡?

How do I function now?
我現在該怎麼做事?

Where do I look? What do I say?
我要看哪裡?我要說什麼?

Please someone tell me how!
拜託誰來告訴我該怎麼辦!

Without my Internet
沒了網路

Without my steady streams
沒了穩定的流量

How will I ever find
我要怎麼找到

the dankest of the dankest memes
最最夯的網路爆紅圖片

No more cat videos
不再有貓咪影片

Pirating TV shows
盜版影集

And no more access to
而且也找不到

the greatest wealth of knowledge ever
最豐碩的知識

How will I tweet?
我要怎麼發推特?

How will I vine?
我要怎麼在 vine 上傳短片?

How will I live?
我要怎麼活?

Now that the Internet is down!
因為網路掛掉了!

How do I talk to friends
我要怎麼跟朋友說話

who live across the earth
他們住在地球另一端

How will I watch a livestream
我要怎麼看直播

of an eagle giving birth?
老鷹生北鼻的直播?

How will I be inspired
我怎麼受到啟發

Without my Insta feed
看不到 Instagram 照片的話

How will I order random things
我要怎麼胡亂下訂那些

I just don't really need?
我並非真的需要的東西?

No watching daily vlogs
不能看每日影音日誌

No silly-talking dogs
沒有會說話的笨狗

No way to find things
沒辦法找到東西

without using Google Maps to guide us
因為沒有 Google 地圖指引我們

How will I share?
我要怎麼分享?

How will I brag?
我要怎麼炫耀?

How will I live
我要怎麼活

Now that the Internet is down
因為網路掛掉了

Well, I suppose we could sit here and talk now
嗯,我想我們現在可以坐在這說話

Try and read a book
試著讀本書

Maybe go for a walk?
也許去散步?

Maybe it's good
可能會很好

We'll be more in the moment
我們會比較活在當下

Not stuck in screens
不會卡在螢幕前

Could be nice
可能還不錯

I don't know...
我不知道...

Somehow
不知道怎麼樣

We'll survive
我們會活下來的

We will try
我們會試試

Do or die
孤注一擲

We will find a way to leave it all behind
我們會找到方法把一切拋在腦後

I guess it's not so bad
我猜沒有那麼糟

Once we move past our fears
只要我們跨過我們的恐懼

We humans have survived like this for many thousand years
我們人類像這樣活過好幾千年了

We'll talk in coffee shops
我們會在咖啡館聊天

And go outside to play
出去外面玩

We'll live our lives
我們會活出自己的人生

Instead of watching someone else's day
而不是看著別人的生活

We'll have to know about stuff
我們會需要去了解事情

But that can't be too tough
但那不會太難

And now I'll never be
而現在我永遠不會被

Anonymously cyberbullied
匿名網路霸凌

Now we can talk
現在我們可以聊天

Now we can be
現在我們可以做自己

Now we can live
現在我們可以活著

Now that the Internet is down!
因為網路掛掉了!

I feel way more aware
我覺得更有意識

Like I've got time to spare
就像我可以騰出時間

Now no more Netflix
現在不再有 Netflix

till it asks me, "Are you even there?"
直到它問我:「你還在嗎?」

Life is more beautiful
生命更美好

Now we are free at last
現在我們終於自由了

Free from the pixels
從像素中解脫

that would bind us to our online past
離開整天掛網的過去

Now we can finally see
現在我們終於可以看到

the way we're meant to be
我們原該有的樣子

We'll just get news
我們只會接收新聞

from one or two big media companies
從那一兩家大媒體公司

No more Twitch streams
不再有 Twitch 串流

No more dank memes
不再有網路爆紅圖片

Now no more vlogs
不再有影音日誌

No talking dogs
沒有會說話的狗

No Google Street View
沒有 Google 街景圖

No more tweets
不再有推文

No Amazon Prime
沒有亞馬遜網路商店尊榮會員服務

No waste of time!
不會再浪費時間!

Now the Internet is
因為網路掛...

Oh! It's back!
喔!網路回來了!

No notifications.
沒通知。

Seriously?
真的假的?

Hello! And thank you for watching our video.
哈囉!謝謝你們觀賞我們的影片。

Question of the day: What is the one thing you'd miss most if the Internet went out? Let us know in the comments below.
每日一問:如果網路掛掉了你最想念的事情會是什麼?讓我們在下面的留言知道。

We had so much fun working with Thomas Sanders, who is an incredible human being with a voice of an angel and makes these incredible videos that you can check out right over here. Make sure you like, share, and subscribe for more AVbyte videos.
我們和 Thomas Sanders 一起合作玩得很愉快,他人超棒,歌聲像天使,還製作了這些你可以在這邊看到的影片。確保你按讚、分享和訂閱以看到更多 AVbyte 影片。

Again, thanks for watching! And we will see you in our behind-the-scenes.
再次,感謝收看!我們幕後花絮見。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!