使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「久違的成員」- The Long Lost Member


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Woah, WongFu!
哇,是WongFu!

Uh, yup! Philip. Oh my gosh! Dude, nice to meet you. Can I take a picture? Of course, come on in.
喔,對!我是Philip。我的天啊!老兄,很高興見到你。我能拍張照嗎?當然,來吧。

Dude, this is so cool man. I used to watch all your videos back in the days. Oh, thanks man!
老兄,這實在是太酷了老兄。我過去那些日子都會看你所有的影片。喔,謝啦老兄!

Back in the day!
過去那些日子!

Hahaha. I got it. Yeah. Do you still make videos? Yeah, we just released one yesterday.
哈哈哈。我知道。對。你現在還拍影片嗎?有啊,我們昨天才發表一部影片。

Do you wanna get in on this? No, it's okay. Alright! WongFu.
妳想要進來拍嗎?不,沒關係。好的!WongFu。

Nice to meet you, man. Thank you. Oh, thanks! Uh...Phil. Thanks. Cool man!
很高興見到你,老兄。謝謝你。喔,謝啦!呃...Phil。謝謝。酷耶老兄。

Why don't you want a photo? WongFu? They are old!
你為什麼不想拍照?WongFu?他們過時了!

Yup! Didn't you ever see the moment like the breakups. The girl and the guy, and then like...
對啊!你有沒有看過他們很紅的時光,像是談分手的那部影片(註一)。女孩和男孩,然後好像...

I feel like it actually has to be bigger. It's already pretty big.
我覺得它確實必須要再大一點。它已經很大了。

This feels familiar. Guys, we're old!
這感覺很熟悉。各位,我們老了!

I have had this since I was fourteen. Leave me alone!
我從十四歲就頂著這頭白髮。饒了我吧!

Phil, what's wrong?
Phil,怎麼回事?

We just celebrated our ten year anniversary. I think it's time we do something new to keep ourselves fresh for the fans.
我們才剛慶祝我們的十周年紀念。我覺得是時候要搞些新花樣維持粉絲對我們的新鮮感。

That makes sense.
這有道理。

I know, right? Think about it. Every artist has to reinvent themselves after a few years. Christina went dirty, Justin went sexy, Britney went crazy, Bieber hit puberty, Madonna, Janet, they all had to do it.
我知道,對吧?想想看。每個藝術家在幾年後都必須要改造自己。克莉絲汀變下流、賈斯汀變性感、布蘭妮發瘋了、小賈斯汀轉大人、瑪丹娜、珍娜傑克森,他們都必須做這件事。

Chris Brown started hitting girls. I don't wanna hit girls.
克里斯小子開始打女生。我不想打女生。

No, but even movies have reboots. Origin stories, those are in.
不,但甚至電影也會重新上映。原創故事,這些是最流行的。

How about we introduce a new member of WongFu Productions.
不如我們介紹一個WongFu製片的新成員如何?

Yes, that's a great idea!
好啊,那是個好主意!

Or an old member?
或是一個舊成員?

I think it's time to call Greg.
我想是打給Greg的時候了。

Wow, it's like Greg's been doing pretty well for himself.
哇,Greg好像自己幹的滿不錯的。

I'm sure he's still missing us.
我相信他還是想念我們。

Nice door!
好棒的門!

Alright, so, we're just gonna tell him how awesome it is to be part of WongFu, and I'm sure he'll come running back.
好的,所以,我們就告訴他身為WongFu的一份子有多酷,我相信他會奔回來的。

Hey!!!
嘿!!!

Hey, what's up...
嘿,最近怎樣...

What the heck, man?
什麼鬼啊,老兄?

Hey, guys! What's up!
嘿,各位!最近怎樣!

Phil, Ted, and uh...Wes.
Phil、Ted和,嗯...Wes。

Bring it in! Bring it in! Dude, good to see you. Long time no see!
過來抱一下!過來抱一下!老兄,見到你真好。好久不見!

Good to see you!
見到你真好!

Wow! Wow! Come on in! Thanks! Nice house!
哇!哇!進來吧!謝謝!很棒的房子!

So, when I heard you guys wanted to meet up, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It's been like, what...how long now?
所以,當我聽到你們想要見面,我無法相信我聽到了什麼。已經過了好像...現在多久了?

Over a decade.
十多年了。

Wow!
哇!

How have you guys been? We've been great. We just celebrated our ten year anniversary.
你們近來如何?我們很好。我們才剛慶祝我們的十周年紀念日。

Congratulations! It's incredible.
恭喜!真難以置信。

So uh, what's up?
所以呃,有什麼事?

Well, we're thinking, we know you kinda have your own thing going on here, but we're wondering if you'd be interested in rejoining WongFu Productions.
這個嘛,我們在想,我們知道你好像在這裡有你自己的事情要做,但我們在想你會不會有興趣重回WongFu製片公司。

Oh...
噢...

Yeah! Well, we just thought that... Well, I mean, basically, you know, we're trying to, you know, rebrand and get the fans something new, and fresh.
對呀!嗯,我們就是想說... 嗯,我是說,基本上,你知道,我們試著,你知道,重塑形象並帶給粉絲一些新的、新鮮的東西。

Just reinventing ourselves. Yeah, right!
就是改造我們自己。對啊,沒錯!

And nobody knows that, you know, you're part of WongFu in the beginning.
而且沒人知道,你知道,你在一開始是WongFu的一份子。

That was only for a few months.
那只有幾個月。

Well, yeah, but you're still part of WongFu.
嗯,對啊。但你還是WongFu的一份子。

Let's make the magic happen, again!
讓我們再一次讓魔法實現!

Yes, I really appreciate this, but it's been a really long time, and I have to move on, and, well, so do you.
是,我真的很感激,但已經過了很長一段時間,而我必須向前進,然後,嗯,你們也是。

Greg, look, I know... It's Leehom now.
Greg,你看,我知道... 我現在叫力宏。

Leehom, I know we had kind of difficult parting of the ways, but let's put that in the past and come on back to WongFu.
力宏,我知道我們在分道揚鑣時有點不愉快,但就把這留在過去,回來WongFu吧。

Walk with me, guys! You know, back then things were different. We were just kids. Singing for me was just for fun. But after you guys kicked me out of group because I wanted to sing for real but not lipsync, no choice I had to try to make it on my own.
跟我走,各位!你知道,當時情況不一樣。我們只是小孩。唱歌對我來說只是找樂子。但因為我想要唱現場而不是對嘴時你們把我踢出團之後,我沒有選擇,只得試著自己來了。

Well, it looks like you're doing really well. Are these originals?
這個嘛,看起來你做的非常不錯。這些是原創的嗎?

What happened to you, Greg? It's Leehom now!
你怎麼了,Greg?我現在叫力宏啦!

Look, guys, I mean, one thing just led to another, and I went with it.
瞧,各位!我是說,事情一件接一件來,我就跟著它走。

And now I'm committed. I'm committed to all of these: to this name, to this life, and it's a good life.
而現在我很堅定。我堅守著所有這些:這個名字、這個生活,而且是個美好的生活。

Ya, well, you can have a good life with WongFu Productions too.
對,嗯,你和WongFu製片一起也可以有美好生活。

Ya, there's tons of perks with this job.
對啊,這個工作有一大堆好處。

Yeah, we have a great cellphone family plan, you can have most of the minutes. Unlimited texting too!
對啊,我們有很棒的手機家庭方案,你可以擁有大部分的通話分鐘數。還有無限量簡訊!

Um, as many NiceGuy T-shirts as you want. Dude, here, take this one. You give it to him.
嗯,你想要多少件好人T恤就有多少。老兄,這裡,拿走這個。你把這給他。

You know what, keep the shirt. I can't wear it anyway, 'cause I'm sponsored by Coach.
你知道嗎,留住這件衣服。反正我也不能穿,因為我現在由Coach贊助。

Aqua animals too! I got these?
也有水中動物玩偶!我可以得到這些?

No, no, maybe just pick one of your favorite. Uhm...
不、不,也許就選你最喜歡的一隻。嗯...

We carpool when convenient. Think about all the money you can save on gas.
我們在方便時可以共乘。想想那些你可以省下的汽油錢。

And you know we make a lot of videos for YouTube, so if you ever wanted to act, you know, we could put you in those.
你知道我們在YouTube上拍很多影片,所以如果你曾想要演戲,你知道,我們可以把你加進那些影片。

Actually, that's why I'm in L.A. right now. I'm making a movie.
事實上,這就是為什麼我現在會在洛杉磯。我在拍一部電影。

It's directed by Michael Mann. Wow.
是Michael Mann導演的。哇。

Um, you know, on Wednesdays, it's company lunch day, and we totally pay for it.
嗯,你知道,每個星期三,那是公司午餐日,我們絕對會買單。

Your sandwich sir, and your helicopter's outside.
先生您的三明治,還有您的直升機在外頭了。

I'll make them wait. But they're already here. They can hover.
我會讓他們等等。但他們已經到了。他們可以在空中等。

Sorry about that, well, what were you saying?
不好意思,嗯,你剛剛說什麼?

You like to perform, right? At our shows, we get hundreds of fans to come.
你喜歡表演,對吧?在我們的秀裡,我們有數百位粉絲會來。

Hundreds!
數百個!

Cool!
酷!

We're totally not convincing you.
我們完全沒有說服你。

I'm sorry guys. If this is any other situation, I'll be totally down. But there's too much behind this Leehom thing right now.
我很抱歉各位。如果這是在任何其他的情況下,我完全沒問題。但現在力宏這個名字後面背負的東西太多了。

Too many people's livelihoods are dependent on me. I can't let them down.
太多人都靠我吃飯。我不能讓他們失望。

Well, we could join you.
這個嘛,我們可以加入你。

What do you mean, like a boy band or something like that? Hahaha...
你是什麼意思?像一個男子樂團還是像那樣的東西?哈哈哈...

Ya!!!
對啊!!!

No.
不。

But think how fun it would be. You could sing and dance and rap, and we...we could stand behind you.
但想想那會多麼有趣。你可以唱歌、跳舞和饒舌,然後我們...我們可以站在你後面。

Well, even if we do that, one of the members always end up going solo anyways, so, for me, that would be like going backwards.
嗯,即便我們這樣做,其中一個成員不論怎樣最後總是要單飛,所以,對我來說,那就好像走回頭路一樣。

It's a good point. He's smart too. Ya.
這是個好論點。他也很聰明。是啊。

I'm sorry guys. I mean, if this were a year or two ago, maybe.
我很抱歉各位。我是說,如果這是一兩年前,可能吧。

But now, it's a bad time. I just can't do it.
但現在,這是個壞時機。我就是無法做到。

I'll always remember you guys.
我會一直記得你們各位。

You'll always be part of WongFu Productions, even if no one knows.
你永遠是WongFu製片的一份子,即使沒有人知道。

Goodbye, Leehom.
再見,力宏。

It's Greg.
是Greg。

WongFu for life!
一輩子都是WongFu人!

Sir, your manager is on the mobile.
先生,您的經紀人在手機線上。

Hello!
哈囉!

I know just who to call.
我知道要打給誰了。

Look man. For the last time, I do not wanna be a part of your boy band. Okay? Leave me alone!
聽好,老兄。最後一次了,我不想要成為你的男子樂團的一員。Okay?別煩我!

註一:在講之前WongFu製作非常紅的影片《最熟悉的陌生人》

  • 「聽其自然、不理會、不管」- Leave Alone

    I have had this since I was fourteen. "Leave me alone"!
    我從十四歲就頂著這頭白髮。饒了我吧!

  • 「繼續前進」- Move On

    Yes, I really appreciate this, but it's been a really long time, and I have to "move on", and, well, so do you.
    是,我真的很感激,但已經過了很長一段時間,而我必須向前進,然後,嗯,你們也是。

  • 「分道揚鑣的時刻」- Parting Of The Ways

    Leehom, I know we had kind of difficult "parting of the ways", but lets put that in the past and come on back to WongFu.
    力宏,我知道我們在分道揚鑣時有點不愉快,但就把這留在過去,回來WongFu吧。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!