使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「哼,有什麼了不起!那個永遠在出國的好野人朋友」- Your Rich Friend Who Travels All the Time (Hardly Working)


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Inaiinaibaa! That's peekaboo in Japanese.
伊奈伊奈吧!那是日文的躲貓貓。

Oh my God! How are you? Uh, this is my friend, Jenna!
噢我的天!妳好嗎?呃...這是我朋友,珍娜!

Como estas?
(西語)你好嗎?

Jenna's always going on crazy adventures and traveling places I wish I could go to.
珍娜總是去一些瘋狂的冒險之旅,還有到一些我希望我能去的地方旅行。

Travel is so important. It leaves you speechless, then makes you a storyteller.
旅行是如此重要。旅行讓你震懾到無法言語,接著讓你成為一個說故事的人。

Wow...tell us a story!
哇...講個故事給我們聽!

I took a picture with a donkey in Puerto Vallarta.
我在巴雅爾塔港和一隻驢子合照。

So what's your job?
那妳的工作是什麼?

Professional nomad. Student of life.
職業浪人。生命的學生。

I got that from your Instagram. I think she means what do you do that you can afford to travel so much?
這我看妳的 Instagram 就知道了。我想她的意思是,妳做什麼工作能負擔得起妳這樣常常旅遊?

How can you afford not to?! Travel is the one thing you buy that makes you richer.
你怎麼能忍受不旅遊呢?!旅行是一件花錢卻讓你更富有的事。

Her dad invented YouTube.
她老爸發明 YouTube。

Ohhh...okay.
喔...好吧。

Seriously, everyone should travel.
說真的,每個人都應該旅行。

Um...I don't think I can. I have so many student loans. I'm...poor.
嗯...我不認為我可以。我有那麼多學貸。我很...窮。

So was I. Then I traveled.
我以前也是。然後我旅行。

My boss says I can have two days off every week for my weekend. Uh...where should I go?
我老闆說我每個禮拜可以放週末兩天假。呃...我應該去哪呢?

Ah! You have to go to Bali!
啊!你一定得去峇里島!

The tickets are 1,500 dollars and 25 hours each way.
機票是 1,500 元,而且每趟要搭 25 個小時。

The world is a book, and those who do not travel...read but a page.
世界是一本書,而那些沒去旅行的人...只讀了一頁。

You're right. I booked it! I booked it...
妳說得沒錯。我訂了!我訂了...

Yeah, I wish I could travel more, you know, but I only get 10 days' vacation and...I'm already going to three weddings this year.
對啊,我希望我可以多旅行些,你知道,但我只有十天假,而且...我今年已經要去參加三場婚禮了。

Why do you let a man in a suit tell you when you get to be naked in the sun?
你為什麼要讓一個穿西裝的男人告訴你你什麼時候能赤裸地沐浴在陽光下呢?

Health insurance.
繳健保。

Okay. So I'll be in Bali for...six hours.
好吧。所以我會在峇里島待...六個小時。

If you're in Bali, you have to swing by Bangkok. I mean, it's such a vibrant culture; it'd be irresponsible not to.
如果你到峇里島,你一定得順道去曼谷。我的意思是,那是一個如此生氣蓬勃的文化;不去就太不負責任了。

There's a five-hour flight for 200 dollars on an airline where I think one of their planes recently disappeared?!
有家航空公司有航程五小時 200 元的票,我想那是最近有架飛機不見的那家?!

Live bold. Explore. Dream.
大膽生活。去探索。去作夢。

Ooh...I booked it again.
噢...我又訂了。

Murph! Don't listen to her! She isn't enlightened—she's just rich!
阿墨!不要聽她的!她才不是有內涵--她只是很有錢!

With experience, from traveling.
富有經驗,從旅行得到的經驗。

Okay? And money! Look, traveling is not a necessity. And I'm happy you get to do it, but please don't make us feel bad if we can't.
好嗎?還有錢!聽著,旅行不是必需品。我很慶幸妳可以旅行,但拜託如果我們不能旅行也不要讓我們覺得很糟糕。

Wow. I feel like I really lost myself. But there's one place that I always know I can find myself: Travel. Guess it's time for me to hop on a first-class flight to Madagascar and stay in this palace I found on Airbnb. You know what they say? Take only memories, leave only footprints.
哇。我覺得我好像真的迷失自我了。但有個我總是知道可以尋回自我的地方:旅行。我想是時候跳上到馬達加斯加的頭等艙,然後待在我到 Airbnb 找到的天堂了。你知道他們說什麼嗎?只帶走回憶,只留下腳印。

Why are you friends with her?
你為什麼和她當朋友啊?

She always brings me Turkish delight.
她都會帶土耳其軟糖給我。

How did she get on our roof?!
她怎麼上去我們屋頂的啊?!

  • 「順道拜訪一下」- Swing By

    If you're in Bali, you have to swing by Bangkok.
    如果你到峇里島,你一定得順道去曼谷。

  • 「跳上」- Hop On

    Guess it's time for me to hop on a first-class flight to Madagascar and stay in this palace I found on Airbnb.
    我想是時候跳上到馬達加斯加的頭等艙,然後待在我到 Airbnb 找到的天堂了。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!