使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「無厘頭版《間諜橋》」- Kid Theater with Tom Hanks


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

I was thinking maybe you could perform a few scenes from Bridge of Spies for us right now. How does that sound?
我在想或許你現在可以替我們表演《間諜橋》裡的幾幕。那聽起來怎樣?

Challenging but fun! Let's do it.
有難度但滿好玩的!來吧。

Now, now, now...here's the catch: The scenes are not from the actual movie. They were all written by elementary school kids. We gave them no direction—just the title, Bridge of Spies. All right, here we go! It's time for Kid Theater. Here we go.
現在、現在、現在...這是小陷阱:這些場景並非出自真正電影。它們都是小學生寫的。我們什麼指示都沒給他們--只給了標題,《間諜橋》。好,開始吧!《小朋友劇院》時間到。來囉。

All right. This first one... Here's your script.
好。這第一齣... 這是你的劇本。

Thank you very much.
非常感謝。

No problem. This one is from Chris. He's eight years old. You'll be playing the role of Spy.
不客氣。這來自 Chris。他八歲。你要演間諜的角色。

Yes.
好。

And I will be playing the role of Man.
然後我會演男人的角色。

Okay.
好。

Uh, Higgins will read the scene descriptions for us. Uh, Higgins, set the scene, please.
呃,Higgins 會替我們念場景介紹。呃,Higgins,請說場景提要。

There was once a bridge that was full of spies. A man walked up to it.
以前曾有座全是間諜的橋。一名男子往橋走去。

What is this?
這是什麼?

What does it look like, dummy? It's a bridge of spies. Go away! We're spying!
蠢蛋,這看起來像什麼?這是間諜橋。滾開!我們正在監視!

Can I be a spy?
我可以當間諜嗎?

No. This bridge is too full of spies already. There's not room for anymore.
不行。這座橋上的間諜已經太滿了。沒有空間再容下任何間諜了。

Wh...who are you...who are you spying on?
你...你在...你在監視誰?

Each other.
彼此。

How?
怎麼做?

You sure ask a lot of questions for someone who is not a spy.
就一個不是間諜的人來說,你的問題真的很多。

Maybe I am a spy.
搞不好我就是個間諜。

Are you?
你是嗎?

No.
不是。

Are you sure?
你確定?

No.
不確定。

The man rips off his mask.
男人撕下他的面具。

You are a spy!!!
你是間諜!!!

Exactly! And you fell for my trick. Therefore, you are no longer a spy!
沒錯!而且你上當了。所以,你再也不是間諜了!

Hahahahaha...
哈哈哈哈哈...

Hahahahahaha...
哈哈哈哈哈哈...

Hahahahahaha!
哈哈哈哈哈哈!

What are you...what are you laughing at?
你在...你在笑什麼?

Nothing! I just wanted to keep acting like a spy.
沒什麼!我只是想繼續表現得像個間諜。

End scene.
劇終。

That's the end scene right there.
那真是個結局。

That's a nice one.
那一個不錯。

That is a nice one. That deserved a second look. I think it really does.
那一個滿好的。值得再看一次。我認為它真的值得。

This is the second one—here for you. Uh, this is sent in by Jack. He is seven years old. For this one, I'll play Joe, and you'll play the role of Margaret.
這是第二個--給你。呃,這是 Jack 寄來的。他七歲。這場呢,我演 Joe,然後你演 Margaret 這角色。

All right, I am now Margaret.
好,我現在是 Margaret。

You are Margaret and I am Joe. Okay. Uh, Higgins, will you set the scene for us, please?
你是 Margaret 然後我是 Joe。好的。呃,Higgins,能麻煩你替我們念場景介紹嗎?

Margaret walks up to Joe on the sidewalk.
Margaret 在人行道上走向 Joe。

Hi, Joe!
嗨,Joe!

Hey, Tim! I mean, Margaret.
嘿,Tim!我是說,Margaret。

Joe! How do you get me and your brother mixed up? We've been going out for eight years!
Joe!你怎麼把我和你哥搞混啊?我們已經約會八年了耶!

Sorry, you kinda look alike.
抱歉,你們長得有點像。

Anyway, did you hear about the new bridge?
算了,你聽說新的那座橋的事了嗎?

What bridge?
什麼橋?

You know! The bridge of spies!
你知道的!間諜橋啊!

No! What the heck is that?
不知道啊!那什麼鬼?

Well, I'll tell you...
嗯,我來跟你說...

Wait!
等等!

What?!
幹嘛?!

Okay, never mind. I thought you were Tim for a second. Tell me about the new bridge.
喔,沒事。我有一瞬間以為妳是 Tim。跟我說說那座新橋。

Well, they're gonna build this new bridge somewhere in China or something, and they're gonna call it the bridge of spies because they're finding spies and taping them together to make a bridge.
這個嘛,他們要在中國還是哪的某個地方蓋這座新的橋,而且他們要叫它間諜橋,因為他們在找間諜,然後把間諜黏在一起做成一座橋。

Wow! That's gonna take, like, a hundred years!
哇嗚!那會花個大概一百年吧!

Yeah! They didn't have enough wood, so they're gonna use spies.
對啊!他們沒有足夠的木頭,所以他們要用間諜。

What do the spies think of it?
那間諜們怎麼想?

I don't know the spies, Joe.
Joe,我又不認識間諜。

Sorry for asking, Tim.
抱歉這麼問,Tim。

I'm not your brother! I'm Margaret!
我不是你哥!我是 Margaret!

Wanna get dinner?
要吃晚餐嗎?

Yes. Cake please.
要。蛋糕,麻煩你。

End scene.
劇終。

Huh? Think about it. I'll take that one.
如何?想一下。我來拿那篇。

You want that one? Take another look at that.
你要那篇?再看一下。

I'll take another look at that one. This is cute. Yeah, and I'll get it back to him. Uh, this last one here. This is the last one. It was sent in by Luke. He is seven years old. Thank you for sending these in. Tom, you'll be playing Spy No. 1.
我會再看一次那篇。滿不錯的。沒錯,然後我修一修再還給他。呃,這裡是最後一篇。這是最後一個了。這是 Luke 寄來的。他七歲。謝謝你寄這些來。Tom,你演的是間諜一號。

Spy No. 1. Got it.
間諜一號。了解。

And I'll be playing Spy No. 2.
然後我演間諜二號。

All right. Spy No. 1...
好的。間諜一號...

Higgins, set the scene, please.
Higgins,請講場景提要。

Two spies stand on a bridge. One of them has a pair of binoculars.
兩名間諜站在一座橋上。其中一個有副望遠鏡。

I can see bad guys coming in the distance!
我能看到壞人從遠方靠近!

I wish I could see them too, but you're the one with the binoculars.
我也希望我看得到壞人,不過你才是有望遠鏡的人。

It's not my fault you forgot yours at home.
你把你的忘在家裡又不是我的錯。

It kinda is. You told me we wouldn't need them today!
有點算是。你跟我說我們今天用不到!

I was joking! We always need them. We're spies!
我是在開玩笑!我們永遠需要望遠鏡。我們是間諜耶!

Obviously! But we're also friends, so I trusted you.
沒錯!不過我們也是朋友啊,所以我相信你。

You should never trust a spy.
永遠不要相信間諜。

What about trusting...a friend spy?
那相信一個...麻吉間諜呢?

Spy 1 and Spy 2 look at each other. Spy 1 looks amazed.
間諜一號和間諜二號望向彼此。間諜一號看起來驚呆了。

Wow! I never thought about it like that before. Maybe...friendship is more important than spying!
哇!我以前從沒那樣想過。也許...友誼比間諜行動更重要!

Exactly.
就是這樣。

Here. You can have my binoculars.
給你。你可以用我的望遠鏡。

Spy 1 hands over the binoculars to Spy 2.
間諜一號將望遠鏡交給間諜二號。

Haha! You're such a loser! Rule number one of being a spy is never hand over your binoculars!
哈哈!你真是個魯蛇!間諜守則第一條就是永遠不要交出你的望遠鏡!

You tricked me! You're a good spy, and I'm a bad spy...
你騙我!你是好棒棒的間諜,我是遜遜的間諜...

You're right. I'm the best and you're the worst.
沒錯。我最棒,你最遜。

Uh-oh! The bad guys are here! We have to fight them now!
喔喔!壞人來了!我們現在得和他們幹架!

But we're both terrible fighters!!!
不過我們兩個打架都很遜!!!

Well, quick! Throw the binoculars at them!
嗯,快點!用望遠鏡丟他們!

Spy 2 throws the binoculars at the bad guy and hits him in the face. The bad guy falls. Spy 1 puts his arm around Spy 2.
間諜二號將望遠鏡丟向壞人,望遠鏡正中壞人的臉。壞人倒地。間諜一號摟著間諜二號。

We did it! We saved the world. Let's go get lunch and talk about our friendship.
我們成功了!我們拯救了世界。來去吃午餐然後聊聊我們的友情吧。

End scene.
劇終。

That was fantastic! That's what I call acting, chap! No, th...that's the one, that's the one right there. Tom Hanks! Bridge of Spies—this weekend! Go check it out!
那太厲害了!好傢伙,那才叫演戲!不,那...真是齣好戲、那真是齣好戲。Tom Hanks!《間諜橋》--就在這週末!快去看!

  • 「不客氣」- No Problem

    Thank you very much. No problem.
    非常感謝。不客氣。

  • 「走向」- Walk Up To

    There was once a bridge that was full of spies. A man walked up to it.
    以前曾有座全是間諜的橋。一名男子往橋走去。

  • 「監視」- Spy On

    Wh...who are you...who are you spying on?
    你...你在...你在監視誰?

  • 「撕掉」- Rip Off

    The man rips off his mask.
    男人撕下他的面具。

  • 「上...的當、對...信以為真」- Fall For

    Exactly! And you fell for my trick. Therefore, you are no longer a spy!
    沒錯!而且你上當了。所以,你再也不是間諜了!

  • 「不再」- No Longer

    Exactly! And you fell for my trick. Therefore, you are no longer a spy!
    沒錯!而且你上當了。所以,你再也不是間諜了!

  • 「弄混」- Mix Up

    Joe! How do you get me and your brother mixed up?
    Joe!你怎麼把我和你哥搞混啊?

  • 「交給」- Hand Over

    Spy 1 hands over the binoculars to Spy 2.
    間諜一號將望遠鏡交給間諜二號。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!