使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「《黑暗騎士:黎明昇起》幕後花絮」- "The Dark Knight Rises" Behind the Scene


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Is storm coming?
暴風要來臨了嗎?

You sound like you're looking forward to it.
你聽起來很期待。

I'm adaptable.
我應變能力很強。

What are you? I'm Gotham's reckoning.
你是什麼東西?我是高譚市的懲罰。

What we're constructing here is a very very elemental conflict between good and evil.
我們要在這裡建造一個非常非常原始的,善惡之間的鬥爭。

Why don't you just...kill me? Your punishment must be more severe.
你為什麼不...殺我?你必須接受更嚴厲的懲罰。

Did they kill him? I'm not sure.
他們殺了他嗎?我不確定。

It's the true completion.
它是個真正的結局。

I won't bury you. I've buried enough members in the Wayne family.
我不會埋葬你的。我已經埋葬了夠多的Wayne家族成員了。

It takes everything to a whole new level.
它把一切帶到全新的境界。

We were in this together, and then you were gone.
我們曾併肩奮戰,然後你離開了。

It's a multi-layered story with massive amounts of action.
這是個有著大量動作、多層次的故事。

The Batman must come back.
蝙蝠俠一定得回來。

Chris was able to amp up the stakes for this last movie, and he will take it to places that I don't think anyone's expecting.
Chris能夠為這部完結篇加上更多利害關係。他會令它無法預料。

What if he doesn't exist anymore?
如果他不續存在怎麼辦?

He must...
他必須...

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
《黑暗騎士:黎明升起》

At the beginning of The Dark Knight Rises, we found a Bruce Wayne who's been damaged by his experiences as Batman.
在《黑暗騎士:黎明升起》一開場的時候,我們發現一位Bruce Wayne,他已經被身為蝙蝠俠的經驗給毀了。

You are as precious to me as you were to your own mother and father.
我如同你的父母一樣的珍惜你。

I swore to them that I would protect you, and I haven't.
我對他們發誓會保護你,但是我沒有。

How much longer can he allow this pain to control what he does with life? Alfred feels it's his duty to help him find the way to put it behind him.
對於讓這痛苦控制他生命中的作為,他還能容忍多久?Alfred覺得幫助他找到方法忘卻傷痛是他的責任。

You're not Batman anymore.
你不再是蝙蝠俠了。

It's about eight years that Batman has been missing, and we've gotten to see what Gotham has become. Everything seems fine on the surface, but it's all built on this lie. I am the main sort of facilitator of that. It's a secret. I think it's eaten away at him. So The Dark Knight Rises is about how that affects Gotham, and how things begin to get worse once again. And now, is Bruce having enough to deal with a new threat to the city and to himself? The choice has to be made: is Batman gonna return? It's a true test of a hero, confronted with their darkest fears being taken all the way to the edge. How do they come back?
蝙蝠俠已經消失快八年了,我們得來看看高譚市變成甚麼樣子。表面看起來都很好,但它完全是建築在這謊言之上。會變成這樣都是我造成的。它是個秘密。我想它已經讓他越來越不開心了。所以《黑暗騎士:黎明升起》是有關於那如何影響高譚市,以及事情是如何開始再次變糟糕的。現在,Bruce擁有足夠的東西來應付這城市和自己的新威脅嗎?必須做出決擇:蝙蝠俠會回來嗎?這是個英雄的真正考驗,對抗他們心中最幽暗的恐懼而瀕於崩潰。它們如何回來?

Do you think he's coming back? I don't know.
你認為他會回來嗎?我不知道。

In The Dark Knight Rises, we have an incredible ensemble that we put together. I remember seeing Christian in a makeup chair. There's a three-year-old in me that's going, "That's...that's Batman!" It never stops giving me goosebumps. Standing in the suits, when you walk down the steps, everyone just stops. I really wanted to see Batman meet his match. There's a new kid in town. This is the first time that Batman has come across anybody who is superior physically.
在《黑暗騎士:黎明升起》中,我們整合出一套驚人的整體效果。我記得有次看到Christian在化妝椅上。我體內有個三歲小男孩說:「那...那是蝙蝠俠!」它從未停止讓我起雞皮疙瘩。穿成那樣站著,當你走下階梯,每個人就都停下來。我真的想看到蝙蝠俠遇上勁敵。這城市來了個新小子(指的是Bane)。這是蝙蝠俠第一次遇到一個體能超強的對手。

Mr. Wayne. Uhh...
Wayne先生。啊...

Bane is not really to be reasoned with.
Bane真的不是可以用常理解釋的。

When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die.
當高譚市化為灰燼,我就允許你去死。

Some people wanna watch the world burn. Well, Bane's come to pull the pin on the grenade. Tom Hardy is an extraordinary actor. What Tom is able to do just with expressions in his eyes? It's terrifying. Through the course of The Dark Knight Rises, we learn more about: What drives Bane? Where he comes from? What he wants?
有些人想要看著世界燃燒。嗯,Bane已來拉掉手榴彈上的保險了。Tom Hardy是一位傑出的演員。Tom僅靠眼神的表現能做出甚麼呢?那是很恐怖的。在欣賞《黑暗騎士:黎明升起》之時,我們瞭解了更多關於:是甚麼驅使Bane?他從哪來的?他想要甚麼?

Let the games begin!
讓遊戲開始吧!

And none of it is good news.
而沒有一個是好消息。

You have made some mistakes, Miss Kyle. A girl's gotta eat.
妳已經犯了一些錯誤,Kyle小姐。女孩子得填飽肚子啊。

Selina Kyle has her own code of ethics, which sometimes involves doing things that other people might consider questionable. We have to have a way of grounding her character, realizing the Catwoman could just be this con-woman, this grifter, this classic movie femme fatale.
Selina Kyle有她自己的道德標準,有時會做出他人或許會質疑之事。我們必須有個方法去定位她的角色,瞭解到貓女她絕對可以是那女騙子,這騙子,這經典電影中的壞女人。

That's a brazen costume for a cat burglar. Yeah, who are you pretending to be?
對一個飛賊來說這裝扮也太不要臉了吧。是嘛,那你又想扮誰?

I think Ann understood right from the first that she was going have to do almost everything in the film herself. She has to be the character. She took it on in the most extraordinary way. The most important thing is to fit into Chris' Gotham City. My Catwoman has to be Chris Nolan's Catwoman.
我想Ann從一開始就了解她將必須在這電影中獨自完成所有的事情。她必須演好那個角色。她用最傑出的方式處理好它。最重要的事情是融入Chris的高譚市。我的貓女必須是Chris Nolan的貓女。

Don't be shy.
別害羞嘛。

When you cleaned up the street, you cleaned them good. Pretty soon we'll be chasing down overdue library books.
當你沿街掃蕩時,你掃得很乾淨。很快我們就會追討圖書館過期的書了。

My character John Blake is a proud police officer, and in the midst of...I think a lot of cynicism, he remains really idealistic, and somewhat really believes in what he does. We have a new character played by Marion Cotillard, Miranda Tate, a member of the Wayne Enterprises board, and she's trying to pull him out of his shell and get him back into the world.
我的角色,John Blake是個驕傲的警察,而在其中...我認為在冷嘲熱諷之中,他維持真正的理想主義,而且有點真正相信他在做的事情。我們有個Marion Cotillard演出的新角色,Miranda Tate,Wayne企業董事的一員,還有她在嘗試著把他從保護殼裡給拖出來,讓他回到這世界上。

Don't worry, Master Wayne. It takes a little time to get back into the swing of things.
別擔心,Wayne主人。重新進入狀況要花一點時間。

Alfred that's played by Michael Caine, has always been the emotional heart of these movies. You know what Alfred is. He is "us" in this incredible world. He is not tough like all the other.
Michael Caine演出的Alfred,在這一系列的電影中總是那麼多愁善感。你知道Alfred是甚麼。他就是這神奇世界中的「我們」。他不像其他所有人一樣堅強。

These conversations used to end with the unusual request. I'm retired.
這些對話往往都以不尋常的請求結尾。我退休了。

I would say Lucius is the brains. Yes, Mr. Wayne. It does come in black.
我認為Lucius是軍師。是的,Wayne先生。它的確是黑色的。

But he also has grown to have a great fondness for Bruce. Lucius and Alfred, between the two of them, we try to keep his moral compass pointed in the right direction. And Commissioner Gordon, to some extent, has been left on his own, running the police in Gotham. Jim Gordon really is the conscience of Batman, isn't he? What's great with Batman's allies is that they really bring interesting questions that Batman has to answer in his life. Chris has always had such a strong sense of spectacle, with his good human story to it as well. He turns these big action movies into something very intimate and emotional. You feel very close to all these people. In every movie that Chris has made in the Dark Knight trilogy, he's been able to keep to great filmmaking, in terms of the great characters and the great character arts. He creates whole worlds that you really can get lost in.
但他也變得非常喜愛Bruce。Lucius和Alfred,在他們兩人之間,我們試著去讓他的道德標準指向正確的方向。還有Gordon長官,某種程度來說,已經被丟下來靠自己指揮高譚市的警察。Jim Gordon真的是蝙蝠俠的正義之心的化身,不是嗎?蝙蝠俠的同伴們很棒的地方是,他們真的把蝙蝠俠生命中必須要回答的有趣問題帶給了他。Chris總是有著如此強烈的場景感,也有他很棒的人性故事。他把這些大動作片變成某些非常親密且富感情的東西。所有這些人都在你身邊。在Chris導的《黑暗騎士三部曲》中的每部電影,就那很棒的角色們和角色技巧來說,他能夠保持絕佳的影片製作。他創造出你真的能夠沉迷在其中的世界。

What does that mean? Rise.
那是甚麼意思?起義。

The Dark Knight Rises is certainly the biggest film that I've undertaken, by far. We really looked back to the silent era of motion pictures, when the image was paramount, when all you had was the scope and scale of location. Thousands of extras, that kind of thing. That's the kind of storytelling which I was interested in exploring. The Dark Knight Rises is about trying to get some of that romantic scale and modernism into it, in this sort of epic way. We started to shoot in India. Then we moved to the UK. After that we went to Pittsburg, Los Angeles, Manhattan.
《黑暗騎士:黎明升起》絕對是我目前承接過最大的片子。我們真的回顧了無聲動畫的年代,那時畫面是至高無上的,那時你全部所擁有的就只是地點的範圍和規模。數以千計的臨時演員,那樣的東西。那種說故事的方式就是我有興趣去探索的。《黑暗騎士:黎明升起》是試著去融入一些那樣的浪漫和現代主義到其中,用這種史詩般的方式。我們從印度開始拍攝。然後我們搬移到英國。在那之後我們去匹茲堡,洛杉磯,曼哈頓。

It's been relentless action from start to finish. We've expanded into the largest of genres, the war movie, the disaster film. They add scale, raising the stakes, from a place where they were already extremely heightened. We do get a great kick at doing this action work. To be in Inverness, Scotland, flying with fuselage of an aircraft and four stuntmen hanging off an airplane. With Chris Nolan, as much as we can physically do inside of that land, is where he would like to go. We had them on the outside of the aircraft, shooting through the windows, and it was a big thing to come together. He has this WOW factor.
從開始到結束不停止的動作場面。我們擴張為最大電影製作型式,戰爭片,災難電影。他們從一個已經極端高的地方,去提高等級,提升風險。我們在拍這動作片時的確有很棒的刺激感。到蘇格蘭的Inverness,跟一架飛機的機身一起飛行,還有四位懸掛在機外的特技演員。跟Chris Nolan拍片,我們在那塊土地上實際盡我們可能做到的,就是他想要的。我們要他們到飛機外面,射穿窗戶,綜合起來可是件大事。他有這種令人驚嘆的特質。

We're back at Cardington, which is this large hanger. Are you okay? Yup! A lot of the film takes place underground, so we've built the Gotham sewer system, and we're pumping an enormous amount of water around that. We wanted to fulfill the promise of Batman Begins, which is the Wayne Manor would be rebuilt exactly as it was, that the Bat Cave would be expanded and brought forward technologically.
我們回到Cardington,就是這個大型停機坪。你還好嗎?嗯!這電影許多部分發生在地下,所以我們已經建好了高譚市下水道系統,而且我們在那邊灌了超多水。我們想要完成《蝙蝠俠:開戰時刻》的承諾,就是Wayne莊園會原貌重現,蝙蝠洞會被擴建並且發展得更加先進。

My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men. This isn't a car.
我媽警告過我別搭陌生男子的車。這不是車。

One of the biggest creation was the new flying vehicle: the Bat. It's big in size. It's nearly thirty-foot long and seventeen-foot wide. It needs to travel very fast on roads. It needs to climb up over buildings. Chris Corbould, and Chris' designs are just phenomenal. It's a wonderful new gadget. We have a big stadium that we have to blow up. The Pittsburg Steelers have kindly allowed us that stadium. We have once eleven thousand people turn up for one day's shooting, to play the fans of the Gotham Rouges. The biggest challenge is just the sheer scale of the operation that's going on. You know we've got thousands of people in the stands. We've got multiple cameras, IMAX cameras. This is probably gonna be one of the biggest most demanding visual effects sequences in the film.
最大的發明之一就是這新的飛行器:蝙蝠戰機。它很巨大。它有將近三十英呎長和十七英尺寬。它必須在路上跑很快。它需要爬上建築物。Chris Corbould以及Chris的設計非常的傑出。它是個很棒的新玩意。我們有個必須炸掉的大體育館。匹茲堡鋼人隊很慷慨的允許我們使用那球場。有次我們有一萬一千人參加一天的拍攝,去飾演高譚市惡棍隊的粉絲。這最大的挑戰純粹是那正在進行的行動的規模。你知道我們在棚裡有幾千人。我們有數台攝影機,IMAX攝影機。這也許將是這電影中最大最需要視覺效果的幾個畫面之一。

Get out of there!
離開那裏!

We needed to up the scale of the city, and there's only one place that you can do that. That's New York. In the Wall Street sequence, there's a big battle between the police and all the mercenaries. It takes us about twelve hundred men for this.
我們必須提升城市的規模,而只有一個地方你可以做那件事。那就是紐約。在華爾街場景,有場警察和所有傭兵間的大戰。為了這個場景我們用了大約一千兩百人。

Attention!
注意!

Chris really did want to shoot everything as real as possible, so there's no visual effects enhancing the amount of people that are in that scene. This was eight months of preparation that's gone into what you see here. Working with the city, with the departments, in order to control this set. Seeing that many bodies in the middle of Wall Street, fighting each other, even if it was a controlled chaos, it's still kinda like WOW...
Chris真的想把每個東西盡可能的拍得逼真,所以沒有用視覺效果去強化那場景的人數。你在這裡看到的,花了八個月的準備時間。為了要控制這場景,跟市政府合作,跟各部門合作。看到那麼多人在華爾街中互相打鬥,即便這是個受控制的混亂,它仍然令人為之驚嘆...

People of Gotham, we have not abandoned you.
高譚市的人們,我們沒有拋棄你們。

What does that mean? Huh... It means we are on our own.
那是甚麼意思?哈...那意味著我們要靠自己了。

This is certainly the biggest movie that I've ever worked on. Then, emotionally, it feels like something that a lot of people can tap into. It's wonderful. It kinda brings things to a full circle.
這確是我曾拍攝過最大的電影。然後,情感上來說,感覺像是某種很多人可以挖掘了解的事情。它很棒。它有點像是把東西帶到了完美的結局。

You see only one end to your journey. Sometimes a man rises on the darkness.
在你的旅程中你只看到一個結局。有時人從黑暗之中升起。

Every great story deserves a great ending, and we've really tried to be true to that. The Dark Knight Rises is our attempt to give that great story its great ending.
每個好的故事都該有個偉大的結局,而我們真的有試著將它實現。《黑暗騎士:黎明升起》就是我們的嘗試,給好故事偉大的結局。

You want this to end that soon?
你想要這個那麼快結束?

What now?
現在呢?

War.
開戰了。

You don't owe these people anymore. You've given them everything.
你不欠這些人任何東西了。你已經給了他們所有的東西。

Not everything.
不是所有。

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
《黑暗騎士:黎明升起》

Not yet!
還沒!

  • 「加強、增強」- Amp Up

    Chris was able to amp up the stakes for this last movie, and he will take it to places that I don't think anyone's expecting.
    Chris能夠為這部完結篇加上更多利害關係。他會令它無法預料。

  • 「忘掉、置之身後」- Put It Behind

    Alfred feels it's his duty to help him find the way to put it behind him.
    Alfred覺得幫助他找到方法忘卻傷痛是他的責任。

  • 「令人越來越不開心、啃食」- Eat Away At

    It's a secret. I think it's eaten away at him.
    它是個秘密。我想它已經讓他越來越不開心了。

  • 「整合、組成、組合」- Put Together

    In The Dark Knight Rises, we have an incredible ensemble that we put together.
    在《黑暗騎士:黎明升起》中,我們整合出一套驚人的整體效果。

  • 「遇到、碰上」- Come Across

    This is the first time that Batman has come across anybody who is superior physically.
    這是蝙蝠俠第一次遇到一個體能超強的對手。

  • 「追討、追捕」- Chase Down

    When you cleaned up the street, you cleaned them good. Pretty soon we'll be chasing down overdue library books.
    當你沿街掃蕩時,你掃得很乾淨。很快我們就會在圖書館追討過期的書了。

  • 「常態、狀況」- The Swing Of Things

    Don't worry, Master Wayne. It takes a little time to get back into the swing of things.
    別擔心,Wayne主人。重新進入狀況要花一點時間。

  • 「就某種程度上來說」- To Some Extent

    And Commissioner Gordon, to some extent, has been left on his own, running the police in Gotham.
    還有Gordon長官,某種程度來說,已經被丟下來靠自己指揮高譚市的警察。

  • 「去了解、接近、挖掘」- Tap Into

    Then, emotionally, it feels like something that a lot of people can tap into.
    然後,情感上來說,感覺像是某種很多人可以挖掘了解的事情。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!