使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「這影片會讓你驚呆—騙讚標題,你上當了嗎?」- This Video Will Blow Your Mind and Be the Best Part of Your Day!


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Today we're gonna talk about clickbait and how it's ruining the Internet.
今天我們要來聊聊「騙讚標題」還有它是怎樣毀了網路。

What is flipcake?
什麼是翻轉蛋糕?

Clickbait! It's when a website makes a headline that fools people into clicking on their article or picture, whatever. They toy with your emotions to get you to look at something that's uninteresting so they can get views.
騙讚標題!這是網站下一個標題騙人們點閱他們的文章或圖片還是什麼的。他們玩弄你的情感,好讓你看某個不有趣的東西,這樣他們才可以得到點閱率。

I don't understand.
我不瞭。

It's kind of like the boy who cried wolf. Oh, let's do Story Tale Theater.
這有點像是那個喊狼來了的男孩。噢,我們來演「故事小劇場」。

Oh, I understand that!
噢,我知道那個!

Once upon a time on the Internet, sites used clickbaiting headlines to get attention.
從前從前在網路上,網站用騙讚標題來吸引注意力。

What does that mean?
那啥意思?

Go back to the blog! We're doing Story Tale Theater! You're playing the boy who cried wolf.
滾回部落格!我們在演「故事小劇場」耶!你演那個喊狼來了的男孩。

Okay! I'm leaving but I'm still totally confused.
好啦!我走了,但我還是完全搞不懂。

Clickbaiting means using misleading, emotionally charged headlines to get attention, like this one: You won't believe what happens next. It will blow your mind and be the best part of your day!
騙讚標題代表使用誤導、充滿情緒的標題來得到注意,像這一個:你不會相信接下來發生了什麼!這會讓你驚呆了,然後成為你一天中最讚的部份!

And the boy felt so compelled...
男孩感到如此手癢...

Who are you calling boy?
你在叫誰男孩?

Stop it! You're playing the boy who cried wolf today. We went over this!
停下來!你今天演喊狼來了的男孩。我們排練過的!

Fine, but I don't have to like it.
好啦,但我不必喜歡這。

The boy felt so compelled that he clicked the link and shared it with his friends.
男孩感到如此手癢,於是他按下連結並分享給他的朋友。

Hey, guys. Get in here! You have to see this, seriously! Now, now, now!
嘿,大夥們。進來這!你一定要看看這個,真的!現在、現在、現在!

What?
什麼?

Look at this!
看看這個!

But the link did not blow their minds nor was it the best part of their day.
但那連結沒有讓他們驚呆,也沒有變成他們一天中最讚的部分。

So a hamster's eating a burrito. It's all right, but...
一隻倉鼠在吃墨西哥捲餅。那還可以啦,但是...

Because no link you click on should be the best part of your day, which means whoever's writing those headlines is a dirty f**king liar. But each day, they do it again.
因為沒有一個你點的連結應該是你一天中最讚的部分,也就代表不管是誰在下那些標題的都是個骯髒該死的騙子。但每天,他們都重覆這樣做。

You won't believe what happens next. It will blow your mind and be the best part of your day!
你不會相信接下來發生了什麼事!這會讓你驚呆了,然後成為你一天中最讚的部份!

And the boy fell for it again and shared the link with his friends.
男孩再次上當並分享連結給他的朋友。

Hey, guys. Get in here! You have to see this, seriously! Now, now, now!
嘿,大夥們。進來這!你一定要看看這個,真的!現在、現在、現在!

What? Are you all right? You need help or something?
什麼?你沒事吧?你需要幫忙還是什麼嗎?

Look at this!
看看這個!

And once again, the link did not blow their minds nor was it the best part of their day.
然而又一次,那連結沒有讓他們驚呆,也沒有變成他們一天中最讚的部分。

Cat video. I was in the freakin' shower, you stronzo.
貓咪影片。我正他媽的在洗澡耶,你這白目。

If every headline reads "The Best Thing You'll Ever See," we stop trusting them after a while, which is sad. Because if these sites continue to cry wolf, we won't believe them when something really important happens.
如果每個標題都寫著「你有史以來見過最讚的東西」,我們一陣子後就會停止相信他們,那樣糟透了。因為如果這些網站不停地喊狼來了,當某件真正重要的事發生時,我們不會相信他們。

Hey, guys. Get in here! You have to see this, seriously! Now, now, now!
嘿,大夥們。進來這!你一定要看看這個,真的!現在、現在、現在!

But no one came because clickbaiting headlines stink, and don't merit our attention. So the boy who cried wolf got eaten by a horrible monster named Luis.
但沒人來,因為騙讚標題瞎爆了,不值得我們注意。於是喊狼來了的男孩被一隻叫做 Luis 的可怕怪獸給吃了。

Seriously?
有沒有搞錯?

Yeah, sorry.
沒錯,抱歉。

The moral of the story is don't use lies and emotional tricks to get me to pay attention to you. And don't say something's the best part of my day. The best part of my day is when Bill Murray comes over for karaoke.
這個故事的寓意是,不要用謊言和充滿情緒的把戲來讓我去注意你。還有不要說什麼東西會是我一天中最讚的部分。我一天中最讚的部分是當 Bill Murray 來訪唱卡拉OK。

Do we have the bill, Mary?
Mary,我們有現金?

I don't know what to say to you.
我對你無言了。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!