使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「美國人吃亞洲特色美食,結果......」- Americans Taste Exotic Asian Food


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Americans Taste Exotic Asian Delicacies
美國人嚐奇特亞洲美食

Chicken feet are utilized in many regional Asian cuisines. They are an enormously popular ingredient in soups or eaten a la carte as a savory snack or entree.
雞腳被用在亞洲各地的料理中。它們是湯品裡一項非常熱門的食材,或被單點來當點心或主菜食用。

No...!
不...!

Who looks at a chicken and is like, "Give me its feet"?
誰會看著一隻雞然後說:「給我牠的腳」啊?

It brings a whole new meaning to the term "chicken fingers."
這替「雞柳條」這個詞帶來了全新的意義。

You wanna shake hands?
你想握握手嗎?

Um, I'm just gonna do it with my hands. Ohhh! It's f***ing floppy!!!
嗯,我就直接用手好了。喔喔喔!這軟趴趴的!!!

I feel like I'm holding, like, a little baby wrist!
我覺得我好像在握一個小寶寶的手腕!

Do we eat the bone? Is there a bone?
我們要把骨頭吃掉嗎?這有骨頭嗎?

Ah, there's a bone!
啊,有骨頭!

It's all bones, it's all bones!
這全是骨頭、全是骨頭!

It's kinda like a chicken wing but all skin.
這有點像一隻全是皮的雞翅。

I don't think it's that bad.
我不覺得這有那麼難吃。

It would be better if it didn't look like a foot.
它如果看起來不要像隻腳會好很多。

It's just a bony, floppy mess.
這只是坨全是骨頭、軟趴趴的噁心東西。

Natto is a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. Studies have indicated vast health benefits from the consumption of this unique breakfast dish.
納豆是由發酵大豆製成的傳統日式食物。研究指出,食用這道獨特的早餐料理可以獲得許多健康益處。

Okay.
好。

All right.
好的。

It looks innocent.
它看起來很無害。

Is it bugs?
這是蟲嗎?

Ohhh...
噢...

Oh, gross!
噢,好噁!

Oh, no...I hope that's cheese...
噢,不...希望那是起司...

What is going on? It's like a spider web. I really like this; it's fun.
怎麼一回事?這就像是蜘蛛網啊。我真的很喜歡這個;很好玩。

Oh, I smell it now.
噢,我現在聞到那味道了。

Oh!
噢!

Oh...!
噢...!

Oh, it does not taste good.
噢,這不好吃。

This tastes like rotten beans.
這吃起來像壞掉的豆子。

Bitter, definitely.
很苦,毫無疑問。
Peanut poop.
花生便便。

It tastes like it's fermented, but it's not...it's not bad.
這吃起來好像有發酵過,不過它不...它不難吃。

I cannot possibly say enough horrible things about it.
要講它的壞話真是說都說不完。

Many Southeast Asians regard durian as the king of fruits. Its most distinctive feature is its powerful aroma, making it a difficult delicacy to find in stores and restaurants.
許多東南亞人將榴槤視為水果之王。它最特別的特色就是那強烈的氣味,那使它成為一道很難在店家或餐廳內找到的美食。

I hear that it's super smelly.
我聽說這超級臭。

Oh!
噢!

Oh!!!
噢!!!

Oh my God!!!
噢我的老天!!!

It smells like rotten fruit.
這聞起來就像爛掉的水果。

So we're done, right? We don't have to eat it; we just smelled it. So we're good.
所以我們這樣就行了,對吧?我們不用吃它;我們已經聞過了。任務達成。

It's the same color as this tablecloth, and this is not a pretty tablecloth.
這和這條桌巾的顏色一樣,不過這可不是條好看的桌巾。

To the left, to the left...!
轉左邊、轉去左邊...!

Oh God, he doesn't like it... Now I'm scared!
噢老天,他不喜歡... 現在我害怕了!

It tastes good, right?
吃起來不賴,對吧?

No.
不。
The taste is not as bad as the smell, but it is not a good taste.
吃起來不像聞起來那麼糟,但也不是多好的味道。

I'm telling you, it's mango mixed with garlic. I like mango and I like garlic.
我告訴你,這是芒果加上大蒜。我喜歡芒果而且我喜歡大蒜。

This thing has, like, spikes on it; that's telling you, "Do not eat this sh*t."
這東西有,像是,刺在上面;那就是在告訴你:「別吃這鬼東西」。

A balut is a developing duck embryo that is boiled and eaten in the shell. It's a common street food in the Philippines and Southeast Asia and is best when served with beer.
鴨仔蛋是在殼裡被煮熟然後吃掉的發育中小鴨胚胎。這是道在菲律賓和東南亞常見的街頭小吃,而且和啤酒配一起最棒了。

Hard-boiled egg?
水煮蛋?

Wait, am I supposed to go...
等等,我應該要...

Oh...it squirted at me.
噢...噴在我身上了。

Oh, it tastes good!
噢,這好好吃!

Oh my God! What is that?!
噢我的天!那是啥?!

Oh, God...
噢,天啊...

Oh, no...
噢,不...

It's a bird.
這是隻鳥。

Oh, it's a duck—duck, duck, duck, duck!!! I am not eating this!!!
噢,是一隻鴨子--鴨、鴨、鴨、鴨!!!我才不要吃這個!!!

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
我覺得我剛剛在嘴巴裡稍微嘔吐了。

Dude, I'm seeing, like, the first feathers in there.
老兄,我正看著,像是,初生的羽毛在那裡面。

Oh...
噢...

This little thing... (You never had a chance.)
這小東西... (你從來就沒機會長大。)

It tastes like pate.
這吃起來像抹醬。

You're a murderer.
你是個兇手。

Sannakji is a very special raw Korean dish consisting of a live octopus that has been chopped into small pieces and served immediately with a light sesame seasoning.
生章魚是一道十分特殊的韓式生食料理,材料是被剁成小塊的生章魚,接著立刻加上清爽芝麻調味料送上。

Oh, it's alive still.
噢,牠還是活的。

It's f***ing moving around!
牠還在動來動去!

Oh...my God!!!
噢...我的天!!!

If you don't chew it, it'll suction to your throat.
如果妳不嚼一嚼,牠會吸在妳的喉嚨。

Aw, this is just endless terror.
啊,這真是無止境的恐懼。

Oh, it fell! Oh, it's moving!
噢,掉下去了!噢,牠在動!

I'm too afraid to swallow it.
太可怕了我不敢吞。

It's sort of like you're making out with someone and trying to eat at the same time.
這有點像你在和某人喇舌,然後同時又試著吃東西。

I really feel like I'm killing something right now. And it feels great!
我現在真的覺得自己在殺某種東西。這感覺棒極了!

You okay?
你還好吧?

No!!!
不好!!!

I feel it stuck to my tooth.
我感覺到牠黏到我的牙齒了。

Didn't taste that bad!
吃起來沒那麼糟嘛!

I mean, it's like an adrenaline rush with your meal!
我的意思是,這就像是吃東西然後腎上腺素爆發!

It's like eating a rubber band...that is screaming for its life inside of you.
這就像在吃橡皮筋...在你的嘴裡尖叫求饒的橡皮筋。

Yeah, the thing to remember is that even some Asians find these foods not that great.
嗯,要記住的事情是,就連有些亞洲人都覺得這些食物不太好吃。

This Asian. Right here. What's up?
這位亞洲人。就在這裡。怎樣?

Feels like people aren't eating this stuff for sustenance; they're eating it for fun. Asians are so creepy.
覺得人們吃這個好像不是為了維生;他們是吃好玩的。亞洲人好奇怪。

There's a lot of fear.
太驚恐了。

But I think it's also being raised with the idea of recognizing where something comes from.
但我認為這也代表亞洲人是在了解東西是從哪而來的觀念中長大。

They just take it from their environment and put it on your plate.
他們就從環境中取出食材然後直接放到你的盤子上。

I mean, it's either really fresh, or it's just really dead.
我是說,那要不是非常新鮮,就是死得非常徹底。

To Asia!
敬亞洲!

To people who eat everything.
敬什麼都吃的人。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!