使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「博物館驚魂夜,搞笑最終章」- Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

Let the diversions begin.
讓樂子開始吧。
They're trying to catch the light.
牠們在試著捉住那光。
I know, but you can't do it. Boys, you can't catch light.
我知道,但你沒辦法這樣做啊。小傢伙,你們沒辦法捉住光啦。
I should like to comment. Summon the apparatus. L. O. L.
我想要留言。召集裝備。L. O. L.
Laugh out loud. Yeah, that's what I did.
哈哈大笑。沒錯,那就是我剛做的事。

This Christmas...
這個聖誕節...
Have you ever seen it like this before? Never.
你以前曾看過它像這樣嗎?從來沒有。
...the magic that brought them to life is running out.
...使它們甦醒的魔法正在流失。

Teddy and Dexter, they're all acting weird.
Teddy 和 Dexter,他們全表現得怪怪的。
What are you doing?
你在幹嘛?
I don't think it was his fault.
我不認為這是他的錯。
Oh, I'm Larry. I'll never blame my monkey Daley.
喔,我是 Larry。我才不會怪我的猴子的 Daley。

And he has one night...
他有一個晚上...
These guys depend on me.
這些傢伙都靠我了。
...to save them all.
...來拯救他們全部。

Everything might stop and may never come back.
一切可能停止,而且可能永遠回不來了。
You have to go to London to figure this out.
你必須去倫敦解決這一切。
You know you'd be lost without us, Gigantor. Hold me.
你知道沒有我們你會迷路吧,大隻佬。抱抱我。

Hello, welcome to the British Museum.
哈囉,歡迎來到大英博物館。
I'm Larry Daley from Natural History, New York.
我是從紐約自然歷史博物館來的 Larry Daley。
That must be a lot more wicked being a security guard in America—with your gun, with the silencer, with your Ninja swords.
在美國當警衛肯定棒多了--配著你的槍、消音器、你的忍者劍。
That's not even a little bit true.
那甚至沒半點是正確的。

Teddy, a good man to have in a crisis.
Teddy,在危機中能有的好夥計。
Atilla, okay, with the muscle.
Atilla,好吧,有肌肉。
Dada.
爸爸。
No, no, I'm not your dada. Yes, we look similar.
不,不,我不是你爸爸。沒錯,我們長很像。
Dada.
爸爸。
No touching! Stop it.
不要碰!停下來。

This place is waking up for the first time, and we have no idea what's out there.
這地方是頭一回醒來,我們不知道那裡有些什麼。
I think it's safe to say that we're in a bit of trouble.
我想可以這麼說,我們有點小麻煩了。
Need some help?
需要幫忙嗎?
Sir Lancelot, at your service.
Lancelot 爵士,悉聽尊便。
Theodore Roosevelt, President of the United States.
Theodore Roosevelt,美利堅合眾國總統。
I have no idea what that means.
我一點也不知道那啥意思。

We shall all be dead by sunrise, never to breathe life again.
我們都會在日出之際死亡,再也無法復活。
Huns don't hyperventilate.
匈奴人不會嚇到換氣過度。

This is the last round-up.
這是最後一次相聚了。
Well, disgusted...and grateful.
嗯,噁斃了...但感恩。
Come on! That wasn't necessary.
少來了!那泡根本不必要。

You always put the monkey in charge?
你總是讓猴子掌管大局嗎?
He's not in charge. We're just following him.
他才沒有掌管大局。我們只是在跟著他。
That's what being in charge means.
那就是掌管大局的意思啊。

Never run from a big cat, Lawrence.
絕不要從一隻大貓身邊跑走,Lawrence。
You can't ambush me with that kind of cute!
你不能用那種萌來偷襲我啦!

Night at the Museum—Secret of the Tomb
博物館驚魂夜--墓碑之謎

You know what you have to do?
你知道你必須要做什麼嗎?
Stay. That's right. Just make sure she stays in there.
待著。沒錯。只要確保她待在裡面。
You'd better let me out. What are you staring at?
你最好讓我出來。你在看啥?
What? Have you never seen, like, a gorgeous woman before, who could be a model if she didn't love pizza so much?
怎樣?你沒看過嗎?之前沒看過像這樣一個正妹喔,要是她不要太愛披薩她可能是個模特兒咧。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!