Stay the F**k at Home
給我他*的待在家
The 'rona is spreading.
冠狀病毒在蔓延。
This s**t is no joke.
這鬼東西不是開玩笑的。
It's no time to work or roam.
現在不是工作的時候,也不是出去遊蕩的時候。
The way you can fight it is simple, my friends:
戰勝病毒的方法很簡單,朋友們:
Just stay the f**k at home.
就給我他*的待在家。
Now, technically, I'm not a doctor.
嚴格來說,我不算是醫生。
But motherf**kers listen when I read a poem.
但你們這些白目,我讀詩的時候給我好好聽著。
So here I am, Sam f**king Jackson, imploring you.
所以,我,山姆媽德傑克森,在這裡求求你們。
Keep your ass at home.
通通把你們的屁股黏在家裡。
If you want things to get back to normal,
如果你想讓生活恢復正常,
Don't panic.
不用慌張。
Just use your dome.
用用你的腦。
Wash your hands,
勤洗手,
Stop touching your face,
不要摸臉,
And stay the f**k at home!
然後給我他*的待在家!
Motherf**kers, it's no time to gamble.
你們這些白目,現在可不是拿生命賭博的時候。
Look around! You're not at a casino.
看看周圍!你不是在賭場耶。
Just stay the f**k home
給我他*的待在家
As if your name was Trenton Quarantino.
就像你的名字是特倫頓.隔離提諾一樣。
Sure, you can still see your friends.
想見你朋友?當然沒問題。
Use the motherf**king app on your phone!
用你手機上他*的 App!
But unless you just ran out of groceries,
除非你真的真的吃光糧食了,
Please, stay the f**k at home!
否則我拜託你,給我他*的待在家裡!
Thank you for doing your part to flatten the curve
感謝你努力拉平確診人數的曲線
Because that s**t is steep!
因為那條線真的是他*的很陡啊!
And now that you're home,
現在既然你都待在家裡了,
Please feel free
請不用客氣
To go the f**k to sleep!
就給我他*的滾到床上睡覺去!
The end.
完。