All winter long, the big bad bear sleeps. And when he wakes up, he is what?
整個冬天,大壞熊冬眠。然後當他醒來時,他會怎樣?
When he wakes up, he is hungry.
當他醒來時,他肚子餓了。
And what? What is he hungry for?
然後怎樣?他肚子餓想吃什麼?
A little mouse?
一隻小老鼠?
What's your name?
你叫什麼名字?
Ernest.
Ernest。
I'm Celestine.
我是 Celestine。
A bear and a mouse cannot be friends.
一隻熊和一隻老鼠不能做朋友。
Listen, Ernest. Will you do me a favor?
聽著,Ernest。你會幫我一個忙嗎?
Do you know the story of the little mouse who did not believe in the big bad bear?
你知道關於一隻不相信有大壞熊的小老鼠的故事嗎?
Celestine, did you bring him here?
Celestine,是你把他帶來這的嗎?
This way. Hurry!
走這邊。快點!
Don't you dare!
你好大膽子!
You'll never escape!
你永遠逃不了的!
The police are still looking for the two suspects, Ernest and Celestine, and they will not rest until they have...
警方仍持續搜尋兩名嫌犯,Ernest 以及 Celestine,而他們是不會休息的,直到他們...
Don't worry, Celestine. They're not gonna find us.
別擔心,Celestine。他們不會找到我們的。
Celestine, we have to hide to...
Celestine,我們得躲到...
I have a plan.
我有個計畫。
Are you sure about this?
你確定要這樣?
Cross my heart.
我由衷發誓。
You, sir, frighten our children.
你,先生,嚇壞了我們的孩子。
Children, do I frighten you?
孩子們,我有嚇著你們嗎?
Ah! A thief!
啊!小偷!
And after this, will there be other stories for this?
在此之後,還會有其他關於這個的故事嗎?
There'll be plenty of other stories, Celestine.
還會有其他許多故事的,Celestine。
- 「我發誓、真心話」- Cross My Heart
Cross my heart.
我由衷發誓。