使用chrome瀏覽器,輕鬆學英文。

如有任何問題,歡迎聯絡我們

希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中
希平方
攻其不背
App 開放下載中

「冒險最終章!《移動迷宮:死亡解藥》」- Maze Runner: The Death Cure


框選或點兩下字幕可以直接查字典喔!

We're running out of time. You've seen what's happening out there.
我們要沒時間了。你也看到外面的情況。

I'm coming up behind! Go! Hang on!
我從後面跟上!快走!抓好!

I can handle Thomas. He'll show up eventually.
我可以對付湯瑪士。他終究會出現的。

That's what I'm afraid of.
我就是怕那樣。

They took you because you're immune to the plague that's wiping out the human race.
他們抓你們是因為你們有免疫力,不怕正讓人類滅亡的那種瘟疫。

Minho!
民豪!

They think you're worth sacrificing to find a cure.
他們認為犧牲你們來找到解藥是值得的。

They'll never stop, so we're gonna stop them.
那些人絕不會收手,所以我們才要阻止他們。

The last city—WCKD's whole base of operations. It's the lion's den, hermano.
最後的城市──WCKD 的大本營。兄弟,這可是危險之境。

That's where we're going.
我們就是要去那裡。

Three years we spent behind walls trying to break out, and now we're trying to break back in. All right, I get shotgun.
三年來我們在高牆後試圖逃脫,結果現在我們要闖回去。好吧,我要坐前面。

The world is dying. If we find a cure—that's the only way all this was worth it.
這世界正走向滅亡。如果我們找到解藥--只有那樣這一切才會值得。

Do you regret what you did to us?
妳後悔自己對我們做的事嗎?

I did what I thought was right.
我做了我認為是對的事。

There's no guarantee we make it back from this.
我們不一定能在這次行動中活著回來。

Well, we started this together, may as well end it that way too. You still care about her, don't you? Don't lie to me!
這一切是我們一起開始的,不如就也那樣結束吧。你還在乎她,是不是?不要騙我!

Come on.
來啊。

How many kids do they have to round up, torture, and kill? When the hell does it stop?
他們還要抓走多少孩子去凌虐殺害?這到底什麼時候才會停止?

It stops when we find a cure.
我們找到解藥就會停止了。

Thomas, you can save your friends or you can save us all.
湯瑪士,你可以救你的朋友,或你可以拯救全人類。

Maze Runner: The Death Cure
《移動迷宮:死亡解藥》

Please, Tommy. Please.
求求你,湯瑪士。求求你。

  • 「用完、耗盡」- Run Out

    We're running out of time.
    我們要沒時間了。

  • 「出現、露面」- Show Up

    I can handle Thomas. He'll show up eventually.
    我可以對付湯瑪士。他終究會出現的。

  • 「徹底消滅、摧毀」- Wipe Out

    They took you because you're immune to the plague that's wiping out the human race.
    他們抓你們是因為你們有免疫力,不怕正讓人類滅亡的那種瘟疫。

  • 「虎穴、危險之地」- The Lion's Den

    The last city—WCKD's whole base of operations. It's the lion's den, hermano.
    最後的城市──WCKD 的大本營。兄弟,這可是危險之境。

  • 「逃脫」- Break Out

    Three years we spent behind walls trying to break out, and now we're trying to break back in.
    三年來我們在高牆後試圖逃脫,結果現在我們要闖回去。

  • 「值得」- Worth It

    If we find a cure—that's the only way all this was worth it.
    如果我們找到解藥--只有那樣這一切才會值得。

  • 「不妨、倒不如」- May As Well

    Well, we started this together, may as well end it that way too.
    這一切是我們一起開始的,不如就也那樣結束吧。

播放本句

登入使用學習功能

使用Email登入

HOPE English 播放器使用小提示

  • 功能簡介

    單句重覆、上一句、下一句:顧名思義,以句子為單位重覆播放,單句重覆鍵顯示橘色時為重覆播放狀態;顯示灰色時為正常播放狀態。按上一句鍵、下一句鍵時就會自動重覆播放該句。
    收錄佳句:點擊可增減想收藏的句子。

    中、英文字幕開關:中、英文字幕按鍵為綠色為開啟,灰色為關閉。鼓勵大家搞懂每一句的內容以後,關上字幕聽聽看,會發現自己好像在聽中文說故事一樣,會很有成就感喔!
    收錄單字:用滑鼠框選英文單字可以收藏不會的單字。
  • 分享
    如果您覺得本篇短片很有趣或很喜歡,在短片結束時有分享連結,可以分享給朋友一同欣賞,一起看YouTube學英文!

    或是您有收錄很優秀的句子時,也可以分享佳句給大家,一同看佳句學英文!