Ok, class. Let's quickly review Europe. Can anyone tell me what country this island is?
好的,同學們。讓我們快速的回顧一下歐洲。有人可以告訴我這島嶼是哪個國家嗎?
Noah? Ireland? Very good!
Noah?愛爾蘭?非常好!
And this ended that we have a continent. Who knows what continent...
而最後我們有了塊大陸。誰知道大陸是...
Ugh, William! Can you tell us what's so interesting out of the window?
啊,William!你可以告訴我們窗外有什麼東西那麼有趣嗎?
Ok! Pay attention this time, ok?
好!這次專心點,好嗎?
Can I help you?
有什麼我可以效勞的嗎?
Yeah, do you have the new 911?
好呀,你有新款的911嗎?
Yeah. It's right over here.
有的。就在這裡。
You wanna get in? Really? Sure!
你想上車看看嗎?真的嗎?當然!
Do you have a business card? Sure!
你有名片嗎?當然!
Thanks!
謝啦!
I'll see you in about twenty years.
我們大約二十年後見!
It's a funny thing about a Porsche: There's the moment you know you want one. There's the moment you first own one. And for the truly inflicted, there's the decade or two that passes in between. From its first days on the road over forty years ago, the 911 has ignited the kind of passion in drivers that only a Porsche can. And now once again, it's poised to redefine what's possible.
關於保時捷有個趣事:那一瞬間你動念想要一輛。那一瞬間你初次擁有。魂牽夢縈的人們,其間十或二十年稍縱即逝。四十多年前第一天上路以來,911已經點燃了駕駛內心深處的莫名熱情,只有保時捷能夠做到。而現在,再一次,它準備要重新定義所有的可能性。
Introducing the new 911 Carrera:
全新911 Carrera:
It is quite simply the purest expression of who we are.
它就只是最純粹的自我意識展現。
Porsche, there is no substitute.
保時捷,無可取代。